rawness of RadhaKrishn leads has clicked big time: Reena

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Reena Kapoor is very happy at the way her Star Bharat mytho, RadhaKrishn's track is unfolding. "Yashoda is so innocent that even her kid takes her for a ride. I don't see any major twists and turns in my character. Life will go on in Vrindavan, with the occasional rakshas trying to wreak havoc. But we will cope with the help of Radhakrishn.

Reena, who first gained name and fame with Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, credits the success of the show to the fresh and raw lead pair of Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mallika Singh. "Normally, established actors are made to appear young and innocent, which does not work. Here, both really suit our teenage romance story.

So was it tough to work with someone who must be at sea with technical details? "Well, Sumedh had done a show or two. But yes, Mallika is totally new, so she did find it hard to get into the groove at first. But eventually, she too got the hang of things. Also, what sets the two on the right course was that they had a lot of prep before going on the floors. For the moment, both are very grounded; but one does not know what will happen in the future, she adds.

Looking ahead, Reena, who has mostly done sweet positive roles, would want to experiment with other genres i.e. grey or negative, for example a challenging psycho role. However, I am equally aware that TV does not offer much for women of my age, but having been around for years, I have had my fill. Her last show was Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas.

Don't you find it monotonous doing the same old goody goody stuff day in and day out? "Well, it does happen, but then some very strong scenes also come my way, making the daily grind worth it. Having said that, this boredom applies to all daily TV characters, where unlike cinema and limited series, you will have to do the same thing over and over again, come what may. Things might start off very well; but eventually, you come back to ground zero.

For the moment, Reena is happy with TV. "Although web does offer differentiated content, it is not my cup of tea for the bold quotient gets applied to even characters who don't need to show skin. And I am a bit conservative in this regard, ended she

Thanks for sharing this article Reena .🤗 I always feel like , they are not giving good scenes to this very talented and experienced actress. Yashoda was an important character in Krishna's life at this stage , as far as he was there in Brindavan. No one knows much about Kirti Da and Jatila. Though Kirti Da is also good looking and being good actress , leaving these two mothers aside and why they are giving too much importance to that negative Jatila , beyond my understanding. 
How gracefully she shared her feelings with the viewers, I admire her commitment , she is showing all the tender feelings of a mother in her own subtle way. Shown her mettle, Reena Kapoor  is a great actress.👏 
Originally posted by Viswasruti

Thanks for sharing this article Reena . 🤗 I always feel like , they are not giving good scenes to this very talented and experienced actress. Yashoda was an important character in Krishna's life at this stage , as far as he was there in Brindavan. No one knows much about Kirti Da and Jatila. Though Kirti Da is also good looking and being good actress , leaving these two mothers aside and why they are giving too much importance to that negative Jatila , beyond my understanding. 
How gracefully she shared her feelings with the viewers, I admire her commitment , she is showing all the tender feelings of a mother in her own subtle way. Shown her mettle, Reena Kapoor  is a great actress.👏 
u have said it all and explained it in a very beautiful way
Agree that she isn't getting enough space as yashoda.
Yashoda has been always integral part of RK stories. 
It feels sad to see how this show is going. 
Have u seen reena's Instagram? The cast looks so comfortable and friendly together. Makers could use this bonding onscreen too but missed it
Originally posted by Reenatyzed

u have said it all and explained it in a very beautiful way
Agree that she isn't getting enough space as yashoda.
Yashoda has been always integral part of RK stories. 
It feels sad to see how this show is going. 
Have u seen reena's Instagram? The cast looks so comfortable and friendly together. Makers could use this bonding onscreen too but missed it
They are messing up with the main story Reena. And as you rightly said, they are not using the full potential of their highly talented actors/ actresses, that is the saddest part. If they show the actual story with a romantic tinge, and the bonding between Krishna and others in the story how nice it would have been!! Feeling really bad for all these good actors.