•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
I like her but hate that she talks so much and does not let even Shankar Mahadevan talk. She is forgetting that she is such a junior compared to him and Daljit. She should learn to talk less and be more respectful to other judges and give them their time
Atleast  better than monali Edited by TC_FA - 4 years ago
Originally posted by TC_FA

Atleast  better than monali
But monali used her judgement kabhi kabhi ... Neeti totally copies Shankar 
Originally posted by Alamelu

I like her but hate that she talks so much and does not let even Shankar Mahadevan talk. She is forgetting that she is such a junior compared to him and Daljit. She should learn to talk less and be more respectful to other judges and give them their time

Sorry but I disagree... I feel the same for Shankar... Not just this season but all 3 seasons, he always keeps hyping one or two of his favorites and puts down other performances... He always seems over excited & just has personal choices... I was totally surprised to hear his comments on Mansi... ðŸ˜• Just finding faults for the sake of it... And when he picks one favorite & starts endorsing him, he gets so over the top, hard to tolerate - no offense meant... He puts off the veiwers by so much over hype & causes more harm to them than benefit... Example of Kundu in the first season... 
Shankar drooled over Konkani girls and heavily put down the opponent guy's performance by giving him negative (Mr Mahadevan, do you really think the audience is that dumb?) The guy sang quite well but Shankar wanted the eye candies to stay. Neeti like a chamchi followed him and gave a negative score to this guy as well.
Originally posted by suresh555

Shankar drooled over Konkani girls and heavily put down the opponent guy's performance by giving him negative (Mr Mahadevan, do you really think the audience is that dumb?) The guy sang quite well but Shankar wanted the eye candies to stay. Neeti like a chamchi followed him and gave a negative score to this guy as well.
M so mad at channels...why can't they hire some strong female judge like  alka ,sunidhiii ðŸ˜• who don't copy Shankar.pehle monali ab neetii 
Its like aasman see gire khajur me atke 
Any contestant whom Shankar don't like he use to ignore him/her badly. From first season that was Amay Date at first he was very fond of him n his some performance were not good that results him out of the competition but now whenever he called for performance by channel Shankar ignores him or I feel that way.
This season is boring. 
Edited by sheeluneelu - 4 years ago

I like Neeti as a judge, way better than Monali.

[QUOTE=A HUGE FAN]

I like Neeti as a judge, way better than Monali.

[/QUOTEcorrect,atleast she uses her own opinion

Compared to Ananya, Amrita has been a great performer and Neeti showed her unfairness clearly.

Boo her out of the show in the future - does not deserve to be a judge - who makes decisions based on her personal favorites.

Sad Amrita got eliminated before the finale - Ananya needs to be ousted tomorrow - Ananya has already won Indian Idol and also is already a singer in the Hindi and Oriya film industry.

Neeti shame on you - who is on a power trip - a stupid woman with below average talent judging this show. 

Will she be able to sleep in the night - after playing god to save this Ananya who has a father in the government and with political connections.

Edited by sun2011 - a minute ago