Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

The Hitman Says Hi FANFIC P4 PG1 13/08

-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

In this day and age many find love the modern way- by using technology, but when Prerna gets a random message off a man claiming to be the hitman who's been hired to kill her, she can't help but feel it's just a prank. But as friends turn to foes and the only person she can trust is the stranger on the other side of the phone, she must make a decision that might just turn her life upside down. 

A modern take on romance in the virtual world, in which the best way to hide is no longer behind a screen. 

+++

There was nothing more infuriating than being on surveillance duty, it was by far the most treacherous part of the job, following his next victim to either collect intel to pass on or to work out the best time to go in for the kill. Of course, he would busy himself with the latest movie on Netflix or a brief read of all the gossip magazines he picked up at the local store, because as much as he wished to hide his strange hobby, reading other people's disasters always made him laugh, purely because at the very least he wasn't them and that fact offered him solace. 

He had been watching this new victim for a few weeks now, she seemed like a smart girl, went to university and studied hard, partook in yoga classes and met up with her friends in the small village coffee shop. By far, she wasn't his usual victim, but he tended not to indulge in fantasies of what his victim's were actually like in real life, it was never a good idea to get attached, but when you spent this much time watching someone, they immediately became a part of your life and it kind of felt as if he knew them better than anyone.

Spluttering as the cold coffee washed down his throat, Anurag leant over his steering wheel, this was the first time he had seen Prerna not dressed to the nine when she met her friends, instead she wore black tight trousers with a black shirt hung over the golden belt, her hair was down in waves and she wore no make-up. If he wasn't mistaken, she'd also been crying, it was a strange occurrence, all she ever did was laugh, but not today and no matter what he tried to distract himself with, he couldn't get her sad face out of his head. He had to find out why she was sad, he told himself it was for intel, but even he knew that was a lie. 

+++

Prerna slumped into the comfy, green sofa of the coffee shop, sipping on her mocha she closed her eyes, exhaling and inhaling loudly as she tried and failed to stop tears from creeping down her cheeks. She had never felt as lost as she did today, everyone told her that there was no one way to mourn for the loss of a loved one, no timeframe and no standard in which grief could be compared to. But none of those facts helped her feel better today, no one could quite take away the pain that yanked at her heart strings and made it hurt to breathe. Maybe she was being stupid, but Stefan did not deserve to die in Vampire diaries, sure she was a massive Damon and Elena shipper, but that wasn't the point. Stefan was young, beautiful and made for better things, maybe it was wrong to get so attached to a character, but she didn't care. Stefan should have lived and that, was fact. Jumping when her phone buzzed, she swiped at her tears and looked down at her phone, furrowing her brows, she re-read the sentence.

Hi, I'm the hitman who's been hired to kill you, while I am still going to kill you, I'd like to remind you that you haven't got long left so you should probably cheer up a bit, just some advice, take it or leave it.

Before she could make sense of the text, her phone buzzed again, this time nearly dropping from her hands as she jumped.

Take the advice. 

Hey! So this is going to be majorly dialogue in future chapters and chapters will be shorter than normal, but there will be more chapters, I hope you enjoyed it 

If you like this, you can read my other AnuPre FF here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5079127

Part 2~ Below

Part 3~ Below

Part 4~ Below

Edited by -Rehanna- - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessRitz29 thumbnail
What a unique concept!  
Honestly I thought her father passed away that's why she was sad.  But TVD line cracked me up 😆
Honestly I agree with her Stefan never deserved to die,  how tragic. 
Can't wait for more chapters,  hooked to this story now. 
Love you so much! 
Keep slaying and surprising us 😊
-Rehanna- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrincessRitz29

What a unique concept!  

Honestly I thought her father passed away that's why she was sad.  But TVD line cracked me up  😆
Honestly I agree with her Stefan never deserved to die,  how tragic. 
Can't wait for more chapters,  hooked to this story now. 
Love you so much! 
Keep slaying and surprising us 😊

Thanks doll! 
Haha, I thought it would surprise people
YUSSS, Stefan deserved better
Aw thanks darling!
Love you lots
Haha, always x
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is such a unique concept. Considering how Anurag is behaving recently in the show, being a robot to Komolika's whims, the possibility of him being a hitman is so impossible but then it's very interesting as to how a character can be moulded into various shapes and shades.
And that TVD reference, lol
Update soon!
Eagerly waiting :)
-Rehanna- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HARSHTA

This is such a unique concept. Considering how Anurag is behaving recently in the show, being a robot to Komolika's whims, the possibility of him being a hitman is so impossible but then it's very interesting as to how a character can be moulded into various shapes and shades.
And that TVD reference, lol
Update soon!
Eagerly waiting :)

Cannot stand roboto Anu! That's why I needed something different, so this is my only solace at the moment! Haha yuss! Thanks love
-Rehanna- thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
So, why are you crying? 

Prerna gazed around the coffee shop, was someone watching her? Who are you?

Anurag rolled his eyes so far back, he was surprised they didn't end up staying there. You don't listen, do you? I already told you, the hitman who has been hired to kill you.

Haha. This had to have been one of her friends playing a joke, standing up, she gazed around slowly then looked out the window.

This isn't a joke, anyway, answer the question. 

Stefan died

Stefan? In all of his research on her, he hadn't yet come across someone called Stefan, maybe a pet? 

From THE VAMPIRE DIARIES! Where exactly have you been? Under a rock? How don't you know? You're seriously ruining my street cred right now, soz, but bye, can't have you bringing me down. 

Me? Bring you down? You're sobbing about a fictional character, you ruined your own street cred' and if you must know, I'm quite well known on the streets. Puffing out his chest as if she could see him, he smirked, he was quite proud of all he had accomplished, rose to fame by being a murderer, it was no easy life. 

If you're so well known on the street, what's your street name? Prerna crossed one leg over the other, whoever this was, she was thoroughly enjoying speaking with them, they clearly needed someone who was as great as her, she was only too happy to be the person who made them cool, she did it all out of the kindness of her heart. 

It's top secret, what's yours? 

Ice Queen, because I'm cool, the name top secret is kinda boring. 

No, my name isn't top secret, it's a secret so I can't tell you. 

That's just because you're boring and you don't have one, guess I'll just have to give you one, hmm, let's see. I don't know you well at the moment, so for now I'll call you UTR. 

That sounds like some kind of disease.

"Don't be rude" she berated out loud, covered her mouth with her hand and giggled, she was so silly. It means under the rock, because that's where you live, nice doing business with you UTR, must go now, chat soon x

Anurag leant forward as she walked out of the caf, looked around and then put her earphones back in her ears, at least this time she was smiling-not that it mattered to him. But maybe to get more information on her before he killed her like his customer wanted, this could be the best way to do so, he just had to ensure he didn't get attached, which wasn't going to be hard, he found her irritating already. 

Edited by -Rehanna- - 4 years ago
-Rehanna- thumbnail

UTR!!!

Ice Queen!!! Anurag typed back with a lot less enthusiasm What can I do for your majesty?

I think I know who you are!

He raised a brow Oh, you do, do you? This would be interesting for sure.

You’re the creepy librarian at my college, aren’t you? Listen, I don’t want to report this because you give me extended due dates on my books and you’re not extremely bad to look at, but it’s so weird that you have my number and it’s so weird that you are messaging me, so maybe…don’t?

His jaw dropped as his eyes glistened with humour So your librarian has a crush on you- a student? That is creepy, want me to take him out?

On a date? I don’t think he plays for that team

I meant with a gun, but I can take him out for a date first,I am a gentleman

Yeah okay, so if you’re not him, then who are you? Prerna tapped her nails against the back of her phone, her focus on her lesson had gone out the window a long time ago, this was far more interesting.

The man of your dreams?

…Stefan?

Stefan?

VAMPIRE DIARIES! She blew out an exasperated breath We’ve been through this.

You do know he’s a fictional character, right?

We’re all fictional characters, I can change how I act and look whenever I please, do I exist? Do you? I intend to answer these philosophical questions one day…

Anurag shook his head Are you okay? Like, in the head?

Prerna giggled loudly, jumping when her teacher turned her cold gaze her way “Sorry” she slid her phone back into her pocket and tried not to think about her mysterious messenger who had grabbed her attention quicker than anyone she had ever met in real life. 

Hey, I am super sorry this took so long to update, but i'm finally back- yay! NOIR has also been updated x

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Anurag looked over his sunglasses at the many people who passed his parked car, to busy himself he usually acted as a commentator, he'd describe what someone looked like and make guesses about where they would be walking to, for instance the tall woman in heels and a long coat was going to meet a married man for a form of physical activity that got the blood pumping, a man who glared at everyone and had a moustache was going to buy the same newspaper he did every day and argue with the cashier about the rise of prices. Maybe he was correct in his estimations, maybe he wasn't, either way it made him laugh and that was good enough. Sitting in a car alone for hours often got lonely, it'd be maddening if he didn't atleast make an effort to entertain himself while he was there.

His passenger door slammed shut once a woman climbed in, flipped her hair over her shoulder and stared daggers at him "She isn't dead yet" she spat, venom pouring from her lips.

"Oh really? Is she not?" He mocked "Whoops".

Gritting her teeth, she pulled an envelope from her pocket "I said I want information and I haven't received that yet, take it as a bonus and find out what I asked you to, then finish her" the woman was beautiful by any standard, but a heart as cold as ice and Anurag didn't find that attractive.

"Yes Sir" he saluted "Good things take time, i'll keep you updated".

"You better" she warned, as quickly as she had entered the car, she left it.

~~~

Prerna slid a book across the desk "Can I check this out, please?" She refrained from making too much eye contact, for a while she had, had a crush on the librarian, but he also made her feel uncomfortable and she knew that wasn't normal.

Rishabh moved his fingers over her hand as he reached for the book, his brows furrowed "Conspiracy Theories For Dummies?" He opened the first book to see another "Mysteries For Dummies? Are you investigating something?" Though he had meant it as a joke, the look on her face was anything but comical.

"Maybe I am" she looked around and lowered her voice "I may be investigating you" she winked then took the books "Have a good day Mr Bajaj" as she walked away, she turned, pointed to her eyes then at him, turned back around and walked directly into the door.

"Prerna" he exclaimed "Are you okay?"

Rubbing her nose, she nodded "Yep, meant to do it, all part of the uh charm" she laughed "Bye".

~~~

So, you claim to be a hitman sent to kill me and I would like to confirm this, do you have any supporting evidence?

Before he could respond, his phone buzzed once more.

Because everyone loves me, no one would want me dead and this all sounds a bit too filmy for me, you plan to kill me but then fall madly in love with me.

But.. i'm not in love with you?

Prerna scoffed, rolling her eyes she typed at break neck speed. Not right now you're not, but you will be...you could say you're my virtual Romeo and I your virtual Juliet.

Don't they both die?

Yeah, see if you kill me, you'll commit suicide because living without me would be too painful...it would be a virtual tragedy, two starcrossed virtual lovers, our funerals would be attended by Skype invite only.

Are you trying to be funny?

I don't need to try, I am funny!

Funny looking maybe.

Aw, Romeo, you say the sweetest things.

Anurag banged his head on the steering wheel, this woman was by far the most aggravating woman he had ever come across, it really wasn't surprising that someone wanted her dead.

Noir has also been updated!