My take from the episodes

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
i thought I will have a thread to discuss Sai's messages in the episodes. What does every one think? Not discussing the whole episode but particular bits only. 
The message from episode on 8/4/19
Babas message about seeing things from another's perspective. How apt is that when you consider all the conflicts around us. Most of the time they are caused by simple misunderstandings or failure to understand another's view point. If we all walked in someone else's shoes regularly we will have a better understanding of the world around us. OM Sai Ram
Great Idea.
Make This Your Thread.
Anger is the root cause of so much suffering. How right Sai is! Anger destroys us from inside. What you do in anger not only hurts others but you get hurt too
Originally posted by Pollyanna

Anger is the root cause of so much suffering. How right Sai is! Anger destroys us from inside. What you do in anger not only hurts others but you get hurt too
That's True.
I am sorry I can't come to the forum everyday but I will try to be more active
22/4/2014
The message was about going the extra mile to achieve our goals. Often we give up in despair. But there is a saying that God helps those who help themselves. Quite often we ask God to solve our problems without taking any effort ourselves and yesterday's episode was a reminder that we have to do our bit first so God can then help us.

I will post separate thread for each day in case any one wants to start a discussion