I saw this promo on tv
For India timing may be same or different not sure
Posted: 5 years ago
[QUOTE=AvNeil_TV]India??? Timing[
    Ithink 7pm india time
[QUOTE=bilad] Yes you are correct
I must be honest ,.I don't  find  the promo interesting at all. If I didn't know Zain was in the show I wouldn't bother with it at all...since shows where there's a villain in the house itself that puts his or her own family members through torture is so outdated, ...it's no different from the wicked mother in law stories ..only now the reverse is occurring ..the daughter in law is doing the torturing, But I'll watch it for Zainu,..and hopefully it won't be that bad ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Indira1211

I must be honest ,.I don't  find  the promo interesting at all. If I didn't know Zain was in the show I wouldn't bother with it at all...since shows where there's a villain in the house itself that puts his or her own family members through torture is so outdated, ...it's no different from the wicked mother in law stories ..only now the reverse is occurring ..the daughter in law is doing the torturing, But I'll watch it for Zainu,..and hopefully it won't be that bad ðŸ˜Š
I agree it is not appealing. Frankly, I don't know if I will watch it quite unlikely 
I agree the promo was not appealing and I do not like the bahu destroying  the family kind of story.   Not planning to watch it even for Zain