MG : A surprise from the future |discontinued

Posted: 5 years ago

Happy 9th GHSP anniversary everyone 

Prologue

Can you move, asked one of the friends of Dhruv , he looked around and saw him looking at some old papers intently.

Off course I could walk , he answered confidently, he was not some dim wit, half brain, his eyes looked exactly like his dad, he was an exact replica of Maan Khurana , the top businessman but he had the innocence of his mother. 

But do you think you could walk in time and space. Asked Dhruv to the girl infront of him, she was piya , his confident and his soon to be love.

You have gone mad, completely mad, she said nodding her head as she looked at her friend but he confidently replied.

No, you don't know but we can travel in space and i am going to try this time..
His words made her look at him twice as he next time showed her how he was going to travel from 2039 to 2019.

A concept of time travel
I had written something similar years back on GF
I will post first part on GF and will continue if the response will be good.

Edited by suhaaana - 5 years ago
Part 1

There, he was working on a very important project. It will fetch KC millions and he knew that his dad will want nothing but the perfection from him. Looking at the files in front of him , he sighed , he didn't want one more scolding from his dad. He was working hard for his fifth project and it was he was handling alone, just his father was looking at the final things. 

He was just twenty three and already making his own name in the business world. A lively person who loves to enjoy his life. Maan was simple and had his own set of affairs but he  was not so serious for any of them. Maan looked at the clock , it was ten in the night and he had successful finished the file and presentation. Stretching his arms he looked around and saw the dullness of the night. It was weekend and KC would remain close next day for the employees but he has to make his appearance the next day too. Ahh... maan sighed that means no more sleeping late. He grabbed the keys of the car and left the KC premises. Maan had just reached the parking when suddenly with a force something pushed him or someone pushed him making him fall on the ground and a heavy weight was on him. Well it was not so heavy but was definitely a toned body.

What the hell.. Maan yelled in the top of his voice. His eyes were struck and he pushed the weight off him and the person who had fallen on him , suddenly tried to straighten. He was having a bit of curly hair and eyes exactly like maan, dark brown even facial structure was like him and not to forget those perfect M shaped lips.

The person looked around and saw with whom he bumped and his eyes sent wide with the realisation. Where was he, where did he land up. And the person in front of him was none other than THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA. , THE MSK ,whom business world fears. But right now he was looking different. Very different or say young. His insides were in a kind of shock, a sweet shock, he had accomplished what he had wanted, he had travelled in space and time. He had done it. He looked at his father standing infront of him looking at him if he was an alien. 

Hmm.. dad was actually very handsome, none of those pictures does justice actually, no wonder he had so many girls falling at him. Thought the ever so energetic Dhruv Khurana. He was feeling giddy , happy and unsured right now seeing his father. 

Where was mom, he thought? Why is he alone? Weren't they suppose to be together if they were on a date? But seeing no one with his father, he thought to look around and saw Khurana construction, it was still the same, just not the recent renovation was missing, the same that he had been the incharge of. 

Maan saw the young man in front of him. He was in a kind of shock and maan seeing him in a lost state tried to pull him with him. 

Hey , you alright ?..Maan asked the young lad, you alright there he asked and the words that came out of his mouth shocked him.

Hmm.. can you tell me what year is this? He asked and Maan didn't know what to make of his question. The guy infront of him was appearing disturbed to Maan now.

Are you alright? Asked Maan and this time seeing dhruv's expectant eyes waiting for an answer made Maan to tell him the year.

It's 2019 ... That was it.. it did what Maan never would have seen if he hadn't seen from his naked eyes, the Man infront of him jumped and kind of shouted. He held Maan with his shoulder and again kind of shouted what seemed like excitement.

No.. No I am not bloody alright.. Dad.. I .. I am actually here .. Dad I am here in 2019... Oh god.. No no babaji.. It worked.. Mom ke babaji it worked.. I am in 2019.. His excitement and broken words made maan to snap him out of his own dream land. Maan was scared, the guy had lost it. He was uttering all nonsense and did he heard it right, he was calling Maan dad. 

What's wrong.. Who are you.. And who dad? Maan tried to sound confident when he was scared with the creature in front of him. The man infront of him looked absolutely thrilled and next maan was given the shock of the century. 

You.. Dad.. My dad.. Oh I am so sorry I forget, this is not 2039... Let me introduce my self I am Dhruv khurana , dhruv maan Singh khurana. Son of maan Singh khurana and geet maan Singh khurana.
*********************@@@

Just for fun.
Continuation depends upon likes and comments 
Edited by suhaaana - 5 years ago
Nice prologue 
Will wait for update 
Nice prolouge waiting for update
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

Excited