Baarish Season 2 - Discussion Thread | Sharman Joshi, Asha Negi | ALTB - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

I genuinely didn't like the way they sped things up at all. Nothing made sense at all. It was obvious they just wanted to wrap things up in full speed. Nothing was explained. Shreya's sudden realisation that middle class people are good? 

Her letting Aniket off so easily?

Rishi going to jail just like that? 

And Aniket cheering Shreya up like that? Telling her they can be friends and all? HOW? After everything she did and how he reacted to her. Where did all that anger go? *PUFF!*

And even the way that Gauravi and Anuj get together at the end. It just didn't make any sense. 

I toh didn't even like Jitendar scenes, tbh. I really thought it was OTT and messed with the plot of the whole show. Manit's character was nice. But that's all. 

I hope there isn't a season 3 because I don't think they will do justice to it. This show was beautiful and now they've ruined it.

liked the season 2 aftr epsd 12.....

ending was good...

finally one series gud a happy ending :P

I watched it in parts... Skipped all those when he goes on wrong paths and they end up for divorce... But loved to see the ending parts.... One of the first and the rare web series where we had an happy ending..... Loved loved Sharman..... He was way too adorable.... 

Finished watching Baarish and fallen in love with this series. This is the best web series I watched till now. So simple, so pure love story. And the cast.. Oh my god, Sharman and Asha portrayed the characters so well. I wasn't Sharman Joshi fan, yeah I loved his movies but wasn't a fan.. But after watching Baarish, I just fell in love with him, he made me his fan.

Ab toh mujhe bhi aur koi mausam yaad nahi rahega Baarish ke alawa... ❤❤❤❤