Web Series

Baarish Season 2 - Discussion Thread | Sharman Joshi, Asha Negi | ALTB - Page 4

SoundOfSilence thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: columbia

SPOILER QUESTION

I have not watched all the episodes, but a quick Q - do they lose the baby? Can anyone help please

Yes, after that Anuj becomes like a money minded people. It's shown in trailer too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: ACagedBird

Yes, after that Anuj becomes like a money minded people. It's shown in trailer too.

Thank you thank you thank you šŸ™šŸ½ 

sorry..but my AltB is just hanging so am unable to see episodes. Also does the last episode keep us hanging or is there a happy ending 

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I would like to know what happens to this couple.... I don't get it.... Every BT couple /Alt couple end up in separation.... I don't think I will sit back and enjoy this season as much I loved season 1

columbia thumbnail

Frankly speaking I didnā€™t enjoy this show. I felt that the actors did a good job, but it just seems like a slower version of a Hindi soapy serial. It didnā€™t have layered writing, everything is so static...like to have Barish in every scene in stupid. And Malkin moves into the house of her dil and just sits ...literally!

And please EVERYONE is tired of villains in family shows. That whole sister and brother being top notch bitches is so overdone and the actors also are bad...like who behaves like that with a guy?! He should have filed a police complaint when she jumped into the pool and feeling him up. 
A couple can experience hardship without ā€œnegativeā€ characters. Ekta needs to get out of the ITV mould. 
it was a bit of a bore but sharman and negi do a very good job with the writing even though limited

I think they were hoping to have one more episode...becos the ending was abrupt and didnā€™t tie to the first episode

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail

Are there more episodes in S2 ya fir bas ho gaya? 

I honestly didn't enjoy this season at all. Anuj is shown bhola in S1 but S2 he is shown as a blind and dumb person who still hasn't understood that he CANNOT trust his sister. How stupid is this? 

And without any proof just because Manit was there with Gauravi 3-4 times he thinks they're having an affair. its the 21st centuryyy when are these tv shows going to stop saying ladka ladki dost nahi ho sakte wala nonsense. I really don't get it.  They ruined a very nice show with this second season track and I wish I hadn't seen it only. 

Very disappointed. 

columbia thumbnail

Someone mentioned to me that the show is written by basically TV show writers who used to write shows like  balki badhu... no wonder!!! in contrast Broken but Beautiful was written by a fresh writer. Ekta needs to get out of the ITV serial hangover, please!!! This was rotten 

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: columbia

Someone mentioned to me that the show is written by basically TV show writers who used to write shows like  balki badhu... no wonder!!! in contrast Broken but Beautiful was written by a fresh writer. Ekta needs to get out of the ITV serial hangover, please!!! This was rotten 

Haan now it makes sense! Obviously if Balika Vadhu People write modern shows like this obviously theyll have calcified beliefs and then whats the point of these shows? I had unreal expectations I guess? Very very disappointed!

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

My thoughts on Season 2 complete... (spoilers ahead)

Am I the only person who felt like the plot speeded up too much? I think because of lockdown they might have ended up changing the plotline a bit, otherwise I was fully expecting this to go the typical Ekta way with leads separating, heroine raising her child as single mom while 3rd guy hangs in the background (she's already done it in 2 shows). Thankfully they didn't do this here. people like my mom will appreciate this ending (she was very upset they went to jail last season). But I just felt like after a relatively slow pace the storyline suddenly went at bullet train speed.

I loved that Anuj finally developed some brains and Jeetendra ji's cameo was too cute. But there were so many loose ends (again might be because of actors' schedules). Anuj's mom went completely out of the picture. we never know what happened to Falguni, it's like she forgot about Anuj after his new job. 

also it looked super weird that Rishi and Falguni broke up with each other because she wanted kids. It doesn't make any sense, they were always made for each other, they had similar sociopathic rich bi**h personalities and Falguni didn't seem like the maternal type at all. And I thought the very reason why Falguni suddenly wanted to get close to Anuj after her so called 'Vipassana' retreat was because of some scheme she and Rishi cooked up together (they indicate it when she texts him post leaving Anuj's office). 

Rishi's character was also so totally OOC. What I liked about Rishi was that he was grey. You can imagine relatives like this in real life. But towards the end it just became ludicrous. It doesn't make sense that the same guy who won't allow Shreya to do drugs (in spite of being such a big party animal) will want to steal money from her. like why show his caring side if you were planning to turn him into the evil brother later? or maybe his love for shreya was fake like the rest of him lol.

Shreya got off way too easy. Again 180 degree character turn without any justification. I'm not complaining, she was sexually harassing Rohit and being emotionally abusive to Aniket so I was glad she got off their back. If she had been a man she would have been arrested. But I refuse to buy that a desperate gold-digger like her would agree to divorce Aniket and leave Rohit alone just because Rishi cheated her. But theek hai, it was all worth it for a happy ending, I don't think I can wait another year for S3 lol. 

the pacing of the plotline suggested they wanted to wrap things up once and for all. but I would like to see a S3 if possible. it's one of the wholesome romantic shows out there, everything else is just sex and murder. 

SoundOfSilence thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

My thoughts on Season 2 complete... (spoilers ahead)

Am I the only person who felt like the plot speeded up too much? I think because of lockdown they might have ended up changing the plotline a bit, otherwise I was fully expecting this to go the typical Ekta way with leads separating, heroine raising her child as single mom while 3rd guy hangs in the background (she's already done it in 2 shows). Thankfully they didn't do this here. people like my mom will appreciate this ending (she was very upset they went to jail last season). But I just felt like after a relatively slow pace the storyline suddenly went at bullet train speed.

For me, the speed is okay for a web series.

I loved that Anuj finally developed some brains and Jeetendra ji's cameo was too cute. But there were so many loose ends (again might be because of actors' schedules). Anuj's mom went completely out of the picture. we never know what happened to Falguni, it's like she forgot about Anuj after his new job. 

Completely agree with you! They just mentioned Mom one time or two! She should have present in Engagement party at least.

also it looked super weird that Rishi and Falguni broke up with each other because she wanted kids. It doesn't make any sense, they were always made for each other, they had similar sociopathic rich bi**h personalities and Falguni didn't seem like the maternal type at all. And I thought the very reason why Falguni suddenly wanted to get close to Anuj after her so called 'Vipassana' retreat was because of some scheme she and Rishi cooked up together.( they indicate it when she texts him post leaving Anuj's office). 

I thought Falguni will be clinged to Anuj till the last but it's good that she changed! I was fed up with the earlier full of negetivity! But they should give her an ending like she overcome him or the reaction seeing them together.

Bold: Exactly! I also thought that! But I enjoyed when she smiled after Rishi's offer saying for second time 'Main tumse bohot acche je janti hoon'šŸ¤£

Rishi's character was also so totally OOC. What I liked about Rishi was that he was grey. You can imagine relatives like this in real life. But towards the end it just became ludicrous. It doesn't make sense that the same guy who won't allow Shreya to do drugs (in spite of being such a big party animal) will want to steal money from her. like why show his caring side if you were planning to turn him into the evil brother later? or maybe his love for shreya was fake like the rest of him lol.

For me, All he cared is money!! 

Shreya got off way too easy. Again 180 degree character turn without any justification. I'm not complaining, she was sexually harassing Rohit and being emotionally abusive to Aniket so I was glad she got off their back. If she had been a man she would have been arrested. But I refuse to buy that a desperate gold-digger like her would agree to divorce Aniket and leave Rohit alone just because Rishi cheated her. But theek hai, it was all worth it for a happy ending, I don't think I can wait another year for S3 lol. 

I think it's after the rehabilitation. 

the pacing of the plotline suggested they wanted to wrap things up once and for all. but I would like to see a S3 if possible. it's one of the wholesome romantic shows out there, everything else is just sex and murder. 

Won't they mess up the third season? If they will do, I'm better with this onlyšŸ˜†

Overall, the season was good. I enjoyed it.