Who gives this stupidity TRP?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
The story is just dragging and going round and round in circles still this show somehow manages to get high TRP every week encouraging Ekta and her creative team to carry on.
- Sherlin is an elephant who has been pregnant for so many months now but still shows no symptoms and it looks like she is in the initial stage of pregnancy. 
- Prithvi and Sherlin the villains are shown to be super smart always outsmarting the good people so no matter how many evil deeds they commit they never get caught or punished. What sort of message are they sending out here? That evil always wins against good.
- That dumb Preeta never believes Karan or Shrishti no matter how many proofs they provide or whatever they say. 
- Rishabh-Sherlin and Prithvi-Preeta marriages fixed since the last two years now but it never reaches the marriage stage. 
- Not much progress in Sameer and Shrishti or Karan and Preeta love stories both couples are supposedly in love but never confess it. 

The show is dragging on and on and I am getting very annoyed now they should get Karan-Preeta married. Last time when the spoiler about Preeta replacing Monisha in the mandap came out I was 99.9% sure they weren't going to get Preeran married to hard to believe such a key event would happen without any promo and also it's hard to trust Ekta now she has played around with fans so much.

I gave up watching this stupid show a long time back then watched those Karan-Preeta bride swap marriage episodes with 0.01% hope that they might get married when I saw marriage spoilers on insta. From the written updates it's clear the same stupidity is going on. Why can't TRP aunties stop watching this stupid show? High trps is only encouraging the makers to carry on.
Posted: 5 years ago
I guess the initial concept of the story of rather limited considering it was a spin-off, as in the main drama was supposed to start/end at Shirlyn-Rishabh-Preeta-Prithvi's wedding, but considering the show gained the amount of TRP it gained right at the beginning the makers wanted to beat the golden egg laying goose for as long as possible and as much as possible. Literally each day on the show basically lasts anywhere from one to three weeks. So technically Sherlyn hasn't been 'pregnant' for very long in the show. Considering, it is the comedy that has really driven the show to most of its popularity, once the 'parda-fash' happens (if it happens ðŸ˜† ) the show would not be able to showcase the comedy aspect of it anymore, which is probably something the makers are worried about. However, the actors in real life are spreading out like ginger, which is creating the real continuity issue.