Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Shrenu Parikh/Janhvi DT#1

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Welcome to the 1st Discussion Thread of the cute,adorable,cutie and glamorous Shrenu Parikh a.k.a Janhvi.  Edited by Draconian - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
AT is opened. Would unres soon
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love shrenu.. Cant wait for April 22nd
forumgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wasnt a fan of Shrenu till now.
But the new show looks like She has got a lot of scope to perform as a negative lead 😳 She looks amazing in the promos.

Gonna watch this one 😳

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The thing is I respect the opinions of people...as long as the people they stan are good. But if their fav celebs are pathetic, I don't know whether to take their opinions seriously. ðŸ˜†
SRKisLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I love shrenu.. Cant wait for April 22nd

Hey, I think i remember you from the Shrenu AT somewhere. EBP or DBO/IB? 

Can't wait!! 

P.S. Love Jenny in your dp! 
SRKisLove thumbnail

@Draconian: thanks for making this AT. ðŸ˜Š
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Hey, I think i remember you from the Shrenu AT somewhere. EBP or DBO/IB? 

Can't wait!! 

P.S. Love Jenny in your dp! 

Hi, 

When i saw your usename as the last one posted on this thread(before opening this thread) i was also like hey i have met this person somewhere..i was thinking it might be in bollywood forum.. But now i think it was in Shrenu AT in IB forum. 

EBP forum i have not visited.. I watched that show on hoststar much later after the show had ended..Though i didnt used to watch IB i used to follow Rikara scenes irregularly and used to visit the forum once in a blue moon.
I was a rikara fan who was sad with the sidelining they got in IB and was trying hard to move on, and thats when bepannaah happened.. Now trying to move on from the hurt the abrupt closure of bepannaah caused by going back to earlier favs.. Currently loving Silsila2 and waiting for this show of shrenu. 
SRKisLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Hi, 

When i saw your usename as the last one posted on this thread(before opening this thread) i was also like hey i have met this person somewhere..i was thinking it might be in bollywood forum.. But now i think it was in Shrenu AT in IB forum. 

EBP forum i have not visited.. I watched that show on hoststar much later after the show had ended..Though i didnt used to watch IB i used to follow Rikara scenes irregularly and used to visit the forum once in a blue moon.
I was a rikara fan who was sad with the sidelining they got in IB and was trying hard to move on, and thats when bepannaah happened.. Now trying to move on from the hurt the abrupt closure of bepannaah caused by going back to earlier favs.. Currently loving Silsila2 and waiting for this show of shrenu. 

Same story. I used to watch IB for rikara, but after they started getting sidelined, I shifted to Bepannaah. Was a huge fan of Jen and Harshad anyways. After Bepannaah, there was nothing left to watch for me. 

now waiting for this show. 

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Same story. I used to watch IB for rikara, but after they started getting sidelined, I shifted to Bepannaah. Was a huge fan of Jen and Harshad anyways. After Bepannaah, there was nothing left to watch for me. 

now waiting for this show. 

Chalo.. I will join the bandwagon.. waiting for the show.. Will see the show for a week and then will decide to follow..