Sammy's Tutorial [For non-Ps users] : New Tut on page 7

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Helloo Sheloo! This is Sam on the other side with her phata dimaag and her graphics skills at your service. 
So this is a tutorial gallery for those people who do not have access to PS or even those PS users who would like to try some new app. 

I would be helping you all out to create different non animated stuffs like siggies, banners, headers, tags, icons, picspam etc without the use of PS. 

I remember the time when I didn't have access to PS and I used to have a hard time editing the pictures cause I didn't know which app to use or how to use a particular app. Since there are very few tutorials on making siggies without the help of PS, I thought about helping all the bhoola bhatka souls of IF. 

App to use : You can find like tons of apps and photo editors to help you out. The one I use and rely on is PicsArts. Its one of best app for editing pictures and making non animated stuff. I have tried a lot of apps so trust me when I say, PicsArts is very useful. I still use it when my PS acts like shit cause PicsArts is easier to use especially when creating icons. 

Picsart is not available online so you would have to download it. You can easily find it in playstore. Its works in both ios and Android. However working in Android is lot easier. You can download it your phone, tabs or PCs. 

Its a free app and most of its feature are available. However some few feature require upgradation to Gold version. 

So what are you all waiting for, download your PicsArt now and start editing! 

I will give tutorials related to PicsArts and its features in this gallery. I would also give out textures and colorings useful in PicsArts so you all can create masterpieces! 

If anyone else uses the app too and would like to share some tips then be my guest. If you have any query or any certain tutorial request then feel free to drop it out here or pm me. 

Index 

These are the tutorials I plan out to do, may not be in this particular order. Feel free to request any particular tut you would like or ask queries unrelated to my tuts too. 

How to get glowing effect in your siggy: 

How to blend in many pictures : 

How to add picture into the text : 

Textures and Colorings for PicsArt : 

How to make an icon : 

How to colour your caps : 

How to make a picspam : 

How to make simple tags : 

Will only update this gallery if it is useful to people and will help them. 😆

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lesson 1  😎

How to create a non animated signature? (Without the use of texture) 

So first thing first, let's create a non animated signature without using any textures or backgrounds with the help of pictures only. This is the first step of learning to make siggies. 

A non animated signature without the use of texture looks something like this, 

Step 1 : Open your picsart and select a picture you want to work with. 

Step 2 : Add another picture. A very important tip is that you should always try to work with the pictures of the same scene. This way its easier to blend them together. 

Step 3 : Use the eraser tool to rub out the unnecessary part of the picture and adjust it accordingly. 

The outcome looks something like this, 

Step 4 : Then try out some FX effects in order to give the signature some coloring. 

Step 5 : Finally you can finish it with some text. 

Step 6 : Add the border to your signature. Change the colours of the border or reduce the opacity of the border accordingly. 

Here is the final look on how the signature looks, 

I hope this helps. Any questions regarding this tutorial or anything related to the picsart and creating in picsart can be dropped out here or pmed to me. Will post the next tut if this one helps people out. 😳 Would love to see the results if you try this tut out. 

Sneak of the the next tutorial 

Lesson 2 : How to create non animated signature (With the use of texture) like this: 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
U know Sammy I love picsart!!!! 
Would surely use your tutorial 
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
This is such an amazing tutorial Sam, and so easy. 👏
I had downloaded PicsArt to make some headers for my twitter but never knew that it could be used in making siggis too. 😳

Will Try Definitely! 
Thanks For Pm. ❤️
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sam, this is a Brilliant Concept, Editing on mobile..
The tutorial s look fantastic, though I use PS, gonna try this sometime soon, can improvise so much!
Thanks so much for the initiative and help.

Madz
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Excellent initiative! This was much needed! :D
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow its new for me
I never did any kind of editing
Will surely try it
Ecxited to learn more
Thanks for this work and pming me

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This was much needed!  Good work sautan 😳 how's life in Bangla? 
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hiii Sam...
Your tutorial is awesome... 
Editing on phone is something I Love being a phone addict... 
PicsArt App is amazing... 
Thanks for the pm... 
Do pm me for further updates... 
I just tried one... It was so easy to do...  😃
As a beginner I feel I did great... 😆

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
great tutorial & thanks for the pm