Kartiks attitude towards Naira and his mama

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
I just got caught up on this weeks episodes and I wanted to throw up. First, in one of the episode Kartik was upset at Naira for telling him about his perverted Mama. That's so wrong of him.  What happened to the husband that would trust, love and protect her. Just because he is his Uncle doesn't mean squat. Most of the time the molestation occurs with the person closest to you. I should know.  I went through being raped. and this track 
was sickening to watch to begin with. Karthik is in denial and he should be the first person to understand his wife that he so claims that no one else will or ever love her like him.  I think hes so full of it sometimes.  Secondly, what I don't understand is that they all forget and especially Kartik forgot that his wife just went through some of the most tramatic moments in her life.  Kartik forgot about his wifes medical condition and she cant be under any kind of stress. What happened to that??? Hes still the same selfish Kartik that he always is.  

Naira should slap and kick that pervert for a Uncle.  Hes so disgusting.  After she slaps him she should slap Kartik as well.  Somebody needs to finally put that stupid Dadi in her place.  What world is she living in condoning her brothers molestation.  Somebody needs to put her in her place.  She is the disgrace and no one else.  I hate how this track is being written about molestation.  Why Mansi is not telling her husband and her father?  When I told my parents about what happened to me they were on my side and it was a family member.  I know that her father and husband would stand by her side and put a stop to the pervert Mama just like my family stood by me without question.

Mansi has nothing to be ashamed of or Naira.  I really hope they show that the women get together like they did before and put him in jail. I don't care that hes family. They are the worst kind and should pay for their sins no matter what. 

The writers should show that when something like this happens a woman can come and tell their family and show that their family would stand by them no matter the consequences.  That the family would not put them down but instead support them and do whats right without giving it a second thought about society.

But I really wish Kartik would wake up and smell the coffee and see whats happening to his wife and sister and be there for them instead of being angry at his wife for telling the truth.  Who does that???
My husband was very caring and loving and supported me through everything without question.

Originally posted by shortysalem

I just got caught up on this weeks episodes and I wanted to throw up. First, in one of the episode Kartik was upset at Naira for telling him about his perverted Mama. That's so wrong of him.  What happened to the husband that would trust, love and protect her. Just because he is his Uncle doesn't mean squat. Most of the time the molestation occurs with the person closest to you. I should know.  I went through being raped. and this track 
was sickening to watch to begin with. Karthik is in denial and he should be the first person to understand his wife that he so claims that no one else will or ever love her like him.  I think hes so full of it sometimes.  Secondly, what I don't understand is that they all forget and especially Kartik forgot that his wife just went through some of the most tramatic moments in her life.  Kartik forgot about his wifes medical condition and she cant be under any kind of stress. What happened to that??? Hes still the same selfish Kartik that he always is.  

Naira should slap and kick that pervert for a Uncle.  Hes so disgusting.  After she slaps him she should slap Kartik as well.  Somebody needs to finally put that stupid Dadi in her place.  What world is she living in condoning her brothers molestation.  Somebody needs to put her in her place.  She is the disgrace and no one else.  I hate how this track is being written about molestation.  Why Mansi is not telling her husband and her father?  When I told my parents about what happened to me they were on my side and it was a family member.  I know that her father and husband would stand by her side and put a stop to the pervert Mama just like my family stood by me without question.

Mansi has nothing to be ashamed of or Naira.  I really hope they show that the women get together like they did before and put him in jail. I don't care that hes family. They are the worst kind and should pay for their sins no matter what. 

The writers should show that when something like this happens a woman can come and tell their family and show that their family would stand by them no matter the consequences.  That the family would not put them down but instead support them and do whats right without giving it a second thought about society.

But I really wish Kartik would wake up and smell the coffee and see whats happening to his wife and sister and be there for them instead of being angry at his wife for telling the truth.  Who does that???
My husband was very caring and loving and supported me through everything without question.

I am deeply sorry first all..no one shou..go throught what you went throught. i hope you are fine now. 
The thing about this is that i am waiting. 
I want naira to slowly come to conclusion that she is not hallucinating or something. 
I want kartik to assure her. 
i want this to go slowly in a way real life  does The moment she sees  fully through pervert mama she is going ro speak up. 
But what is important to know that she needed to know how important he was. If she spoke up the first time would be brushed off and go in the air. 
But when kartik to     naira and told him that he is important i was like good. Because once she knows the value of him she is going to expose him more nicely. 
This is what i would love see...that how despite knowing    that he is important she spoke up. 
almost every girl 8 out of 10 our afraid to tell about thepast...maybe she will   in future. 
Ps. The promos out...and mansi has spoken up  naira is going to speak up. 
Dadi i wont even talk about that shit full headed  person.
Deeply sorry for what happened to you. This world is truly a cruel place for women, yet people say that there is complete equality for women etc and that everything is in a woman's favour now, yet incidents of rape prove these claims false. Even now the #metoo movement isn't actually being taken seriously by people at all especially given how there appears to be no real investigations going on against the accused, and when we hear news its always the accused getting bail or the accuser taking back their case. It cannot be the case almost all the time women taking back cases is because all of them are lying. In actual there is so much pressure put on a woman to keep quiet or settle things out of court or in other means the woman is suppressed and harassed to take back the case. It is a long way before the accused are actually punished instead of just being accused.

Honestly, so far karthik has disappointed me. All he has done with his words in favour of mama especially that day naira actually voiced against him to karthik is make naira feel that she can't open up to anyone in the future about mama, especially not karthik. It's honestly despicable that a woman can't even be safe in her own house either. 
Originally posted by Fireiswithinus

I am deeply sorry first all..no one shou..go throught what you went throught. i hope you are fine now. 
I want naira to slowly come to conclusion that she is not hallucinating or something. 
i want this to go slowly in a way real life  does The moment she sees  fully through pervert mama she is going ro speak up. 
But what is important to know that she needed to know how important he was. If she spoke up the first time would be brushed off and go in the air. 
But when kartik to     naira and told him that he is important i was like good. Because once she knows the value of him she is going to expose him more nicely. 
This is what i would love see...that how despite knowing    that he is important she spoke up. 
almost every girl 8 out of 10 our afraid to tell about thepast...maybe she will   in future. 

Which promo? I've only seen the promo of naira confronting dadi, but mansi wasn't in that. Is there a new promo including mansi.
Originally posted by Fireiswithinus

Thankyou but Naira did speak up to Kartik and he dismissed her. she even had to apologize to the pervert and apologize to her husband for telling him the truth and confiding in him. A woman would expect her husband to stand by her no matter what.  He really didn't stand by her and she shouldn't have to wait for him to realize it on his own.  That's just crazy.  I am very disappointed in Kartik.  He believed her right away when it came to Aditya but not his Uncle why, because hes older and he respects him.  Kartik is supposed to be of this era so I didn't expect him to not believe his wife.  That makes it worse for Naira and makes it easier for the pervert to repeat the same crime all over again.
Originally posted by sammy17

Deeply sorry for what happened to you. This world is truly a cruel place for women, yet people say that there is complete equality for women etc and that everything is in a woman's favour now, yet incidents of rape prove these claims false. Even now the #metoo movement isn't actually being taken seriously by people at all especially given how there appears to be no real investigations going on against the accused, and when we hear news its always the accused getting bail or the accuser taking back their case. It cannot be the case almost all the time women taking back cases is because all of them are lying. In actual there is so much pressure put on a woman to keep quiet or settle things out of court or in other means the woman is suppressed and harassed to take back the case. It is a long way before the accused are actually punished instead of just being accused.

Honestly, so far karthik has disappointed me. All he has done with his words in favour of mama especially that day naira actually voiced against him to karthik is make naira feel that she can't open up to anyone in the future about mama, especially not karthik. It's honestly despicable that a woman can't even be safe in her own house either. 

Thankyou so much and I totally agree with you. Kartik is a huge disappointment. But Dadi should be in jail  as well as that pervert but I guess in the end they will all kiss and make up and forgive one another. That's would make me so sick to my stomach.  This is something that needs to be fair and honest and taken care of.  He needs to be held accountable just like Dadi should be held accountable. He needs to be in jail and I don't care who you are and what you have done for the family.  If they don't show that in this case then the writers and the show is basically saying its ok to behave like that be forgiven and you don't have to pay for your crimes.
Really sorry for what you went through. I personally cant bring myself to watch this track.
On one hand I like that they are touching a topic like this. It's important since even now I see parents/families around me who dont think that a child/person can be abused by one of their own. I get that YR isnt some social service show but given the kind of reach it has - in BARC TRPs as well as online following, it's a good step.

KDadi is a hypocrite. When Naira had the stalker and the women all cornerned him and dragged him to the police station, didnt she have a voice over condemning abuse of little children/girls? And now (from the promo), she is defending her brother?! 🤢
But Kartik's behavior toward Naira, esp in something like this, is unbelievable- given his past actions (with Aditya or others)
Same promo you are talking naira telling dadi if she would have stopped 10 years back he wouldn't do what he did with mansi Same thing now happening with her.just umt set kartik gayu samar doesn't want dadi to know about gayu preg..but naira want to say.fadu overheard everything then the reporter told dadi blackmail.naira not to tell about puru mama before everyone she blackmail naira regarding gayu preg.will naira keep quiet.if thus yrkkh want to show what message they are going to give girls who were going thru every day every min.every sec.yrkkh trp will go down it will what should have been a fantastic track will back fire them...as a fan I will not agree if naira keep quiet and kartik doesn't know about it
Originally posted by ErisedWitch45

Really sorry for what you went through. I personally cant bring myself to watch this track.
On one hand I like that they are touching a topic like this. It's important since even now I see parents/families around me who dont think that a child/person can be abused by one of their own. I get that YR isnt some social service show but given the kind of reach it has - in BARC TRPs as well as online following, it's a good step.

KDadi is a hypocrite. When Naira had the stalker and the women all cornerned him and dragged him to the police station, didnt she have a voice over condemning abuse of little children/girls? And now (from the promo), she is defending her brother?! 🤢
But Kartik's behavior toward Naira, esp in something like this, is unbelievable- given his past actions (with Aditya or others)

In a long time this is the best track that this show has played, but I am hoping for once that they don't repeat their mistake of ending the track without actually addressing the core issue properly or dealing with everyone who has conducted themselves poorly during those tracks around, i.e. dadi. Dadi just like in the joru gulam track must not get away with not being reprimanded for her wrongdoings and small-minded opinions that are often very wreckless, especially given this is a far more sensitive topic than ever shown on this show, where dadi is actually going to be seen protecting her sexual predator of a brother, which is heinous. 
The heights, or rather the lows that Kartik has stooped to in my eyes is just beyond sad.
Kartik Goenka. A sick, selfish individual.

This is the same guy who conveniently stole his sister's baby for his wife, the same guy who bore it all from his wife not remembering him, to her brother being too interfering, the same guy who loves Naira more than enough to do whatever it takes to make her happy and not give into her illness.

The very same guy is wronging her in the worst way possible.
Her dignity is being touched, played with and what is Kartik doing after he is confided in? He is supporting a man, who he has had an equation with only as a man. He as usual refuses to see the reality and continuous to make mistakes in the name love then, respect/admiration now.

I am sickened. Period.

P.S I hope whatever unfortunately did take place in your life, now remains a thing of the past that you have healed out of. Strength and only strength to you, for being courageous and pat your back, you have made it in life! 
Edited by RapChick101 - 4 years ago