You Will Always Be My Strength-Kaira

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Liked FB...felt bad for child Mansi who had to went through trauma at such young age...it was an impactful scene where innocent child was happily playing with the person she admired the most but he turned out to be a pedophile...her pain was heartbreaking...

Liked Naira's immediate reaction on being touched again...it made me remember the time she slapped Aditya...Kartik's dialogues were on point...

"Kisi ki Maut ayi hai Naira jo tumse pangey lega...tumhara pati bhi tumhain soch samajh key hath lagata hai phir kisi ki kya mijal"...hearing those words the smile that appeared on her tensed face and strength she gained while being at her safe place...it was precious ❤️...Kartik was, is and will always be her strength...

Finally we got to see Naira breakdown...all her pent up emotions released in the form of devastation and sadness...from portrayal of Naira's agony...her yelling at God for being unfair by not letting her see her baby one last time...to mellowing down for Gayu and her baby's well being was well portrayed...I wish they avoided dialogues where she complaint to God questioning his decisions but human beings are like that only they lose it at a certain point...death of their first born was a huge loss...not being able to touch and see her child...one last time...can be devastating for any parent...felt bad when she said...

"Maine usse daikha bhi nahi"

"Kisi ka baby cheene main kya bhalai ho sakti hai?"

Naira's breakdown...and Kartik being there for her...like her pillar of strength...giving her strength...making her remember that her sister needs her...that's how a good life-partner is...he is her shadow...her mirror...that made her strong...
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
contrary to others i hated the break down
It took two suhagraths and the death of her cousins fiance and then talk of an abortion to crack naira

Also ddn like her in that scene felt like she was just shouting stuff rather than being broken...the scene of her when she found out initially was more impactful

also since kartik tried to abort their kid i wondered why she only remembered the baby dieing rather than the abortion bit 

also i think the loss of her baby should have hit her way earlier...considering how obsessed she was with babies i feel like the writers read what ppl thought of this and just added it as a fan service scene 

Kartik was good

But the scene felt very forced...

Also hated how the people just lied to gayu about someone dying like W*F what is this taking them home and not telling them until they have kaira there together to do it ...

bullshit...

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

It took two suhagraths and the death of her cousins fiance and then talk of an abortion to crack naira

Also ddn like her in that scene felt like she was just shouting stuff rather than being broken...the scene of her when she found out initially was more impactful

also since kartik tried to abort their kid i wondered why she only remembered the baby dieing rather than the abortion bit 

also i think the loss of her baby should have hit her way earlier...considering how obsessed she was with babies i feel like the writers read what ppl thought of this and just added it as a fan service scene 

Kartik was good

Also hated how the people just lied to gayu about someone dying like W*F what is this taking them home and not telling them until they have kaira there together to do it ...

bullshit...

That's what happens when you get something after giving up hope. We gave up on the outburst. As you mentioned after the 2 suhagraats and viv's death and the word abortion then the CVs gave us this so it kind of felt better to watch it rather than not to have it. My perception..  

The elders of these families are good for nothing. Kdadi only does thu thu thu and the rest are just props in scenes to fill up the screen. Can't they for once handle such matters? Why do they have to rely on kaira to break the news to Gayu? Does it happen like that in real life?
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

@bold well it was more of complaining and yelling than grieving...it appeared she is venting out her frustration on not being able to see her child one last time...the grief to lose her should be emphasized more that would be called mourning...she was complaining...the actual grief was when she didn't let anybody come near her...not even Kartik...isolated herself closed doors so nobody can take Krish away from her...than gave him to his parents...that emptiness in Naira's eyes...it was more impactful performance...undoubtedly...finally we got to see her remembering her baby...which she seemingly forgot...her complaining to God while shouting was a way to vent out her frustration...but I wish she grieved more than she complained...

If they showed fb of her remembering her entire journey of pregnancy...and Kartik's words...Kaira's scene where he told her "baby ko jana hoga"...than finally losing her baby...that would be much better...

True...I laughed at Rama dadi ko babies sey kya problem hai?...it was lol dialogue...

Kartik was good

Someone talking about aborting baby made her remember her own baby's death...which she seemingly forgot...dialogues could have been much better if she remembered how she was asked to abort her baby...or if she said our baby was taken away...& unborn baby's father is taken away from him...life is unfair and unpredictable...even portrayal wasn't her best...but it wasn't bad for me...

bullshit...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago