Finally a breakdown!

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Today's episode was mostly about Kaira finding out that Vivaan is no more and Rama dadi fainting. But what caught my attention is the breakdown of Naira on hearing the word abortion. I liked how she ran out of the hospital when Rama dadi mentioned she would ask Gayu to abort the child as Vivaan is dead. The background dialogues of her not being able to even see her child and ultimately collapsing on the road was brilliantly portrayed. Wish Kartik had more dialogues but I guess today was all about Naira and her pain on losing her baby. She blamed God for taking away her child and said that's not fair. I really liked her outburst. It is close to what we expected. Close i say because Kartik's side should've also been more impactful. He just said you have to be strong to take care of Gayu.
Well, Kartik knows Gayu is pregnant even before Naira told him just by observing her! ðŸ˜² His paternity leave has some benefits after all.. 

Puru pervert mama was disgusting as usual. The touching Naira at inappropriate places irked me. Liked how Naira was mumbling alone that if I'm feeling its wrong then something is wrong. Girls/women instantly know the difference between good touch and bad touch. Even Manish or Akhilesh touch Naira like giving ashirwaad but that's with fatherly affection. The moment Puru mama touched Naira knew something was not right and today was heights. Mansi's flashback shows he tried getting physical with her in the past and that's why she gets uncomfortable in his presence. Wsh she could share this at least with Anmol. She's married to him and he loves her! Why can't she tell him? He wouldn't judge her.. Hope she opens up soon and helps expose that idiot.

Nowadays no Naksh Kirti or Krish.. Wonder where they are..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes...Finally a breakdown...the portrayal was natural as always...but I wish dialogues were better...
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I was disgusted with him touching naira's waist them in mansi's flashback trying to get intimate with under-aged mansi ðŸ¤¬  The acting of disgust by little mansi was actually really good in that scene she ran out of the room in the FB. Far better than older mansi I would say. 
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

I was disgusted with him touching naira's waist them in mansi's flashback trying to get intimate with under-aged mansi ðŸ¤¬  The acting of disgust by little mansi was actually really good in that scene she ran out of the room in the FB. Far better than older mansi I would say. 

@bold I agree...older Mansi doesn't emote well even for few seconds...she was given a chance to outshine...but couldn't...FB scenes and little Mansi's acting was way more impactful...Creep Mama is also a good actor...though his character is pukeworthy...that's how it is written...
nami2811 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Yes...Finally a breakdown...the portrayal was natural as always...but I wish dialogues were better...

Agree dialogues could've been better. They tried fitting in with Gayu's case and that they'll make sure she doesn't lose her baby like them. 
nami2811 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

I like Vaishnavi otherwise coz she's cute in her tiktok videos😆 She had scope to act but wish they at least had one more person other than dadi knowing about her truth or she confided in at least one more person.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

@bold I agree...older Mansi doesn't emote well even for few seconds...she was given a chance to outshine...but couldn't...FB scenes and little Mansi's acting was way more impactful...Creep Mama is also a good actor...though his character is pukeworthy...that's how it is written...

He's incredibly experienced actor. He's pulls off the revolting creep act to a T.