Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPmS0iQ9RdE

Okay if this is true that as shown in dadi knew about puru's antics with mansi in the past, this is just an all new low for dadi. ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Somehow I get why Dadi didn't tell about what happened with Mansi to anyone due to society treating her differently, however, despite of knowing the truth, how can she go on praising her brother? Portraying him as a saint despite of knowing his true nature? 
Now she does't even care that her daughter-in-law has been touched inappropriately by another man? I am sure she would be shown as one of those women who say the victim provoked the molester. I don't know how they will redeem Dadi after this because its sickening. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Promo is mostly misleading...Naira is keeping mum just like Mansi...a girl who didn't think twice to slap Aditya is now doubting her instincts before confiding in Kartik as Goenkas and Kartik admire Puru mama a lot...I doubt she will show her Nairagiri here...They show impactful promo but actual episodes are disappointing...KD will be forgiven in nanoseconds of her ganga jamna...just because she is their elder...Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Promo is mostly misleading...Naira is keeping mum just like Mansi...a girl who didn't think twice to slap Aditya is now doubting her instincts before confiding in Kartik as Goenkas and Kartik admire Puru mama a lot...I doubt she will show her Nairagiri here...They show impactful promo but actual episodes are disappointing...KD will be forgiven in nanoseconds of her ganga jamna...just because she is their elder...

Yes! Even previously all of KD's mistakes were completely overlooked, including the joru ka gulam track. But this... this is a serious issue where the matriarch of the family is aware that her brother is a pervert who sexually harasses girls yet lets him be around her daughters and even continues to dote on him and praise him. Utterly despicable if the promo of dadi knowing about his antics in the past too is true. 
Missdesi4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I kinda had a gut feeling that dadi would've known about it but will choose to hide it for the family reputation sake of it. the problem I have is she chose to do that but ultimately she also is encouraging of puru coming home and all these things.
Edited by Msdesi4ever - 5 years ago
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Promo is mostly misleading...Naira is keeping mum just like Mansi...a girl who didn't think twice to slap Aditya is now doubting her instincts before confiding in Kartik as Goenkas and Kartik admire Puru mama a lot...I doubt she will show her Nairagiri here...They show impactful promo but actual episodes are disappointing...KD will be forgiven in nanoseconds of her ganga jamna...just because she is their elder...

When she did put forth her certain doubts regarding mama  Kartik's reaction was such that mama cannot ever be wrong. So she should get strong proof with her before confiding.

And in today's episode it's so clear she won't be mum. As even when her husband came to her from back she pushed him angrily thinking it's mama.

Right now  if without any proof Naira opens her mouth  family and even kartik won't believe. 

But I don't know to justify dadi CVS may make  naira mum. Later make her guilty of not revealing. In yrkkh elders can't be wrong.

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: Msdesi4ever

I kinda had a gut feeling that dadi would've known about it but will choose to hide it for the family reputation sake of it. the problem I have is she chose to do that but ultimately she also is encouraging of puru coming home and all these things.

I remember keerti even saying during first kaira marriage to naira that she had gone to dadi telling her about aditya's physically abusive behaviour yet dadi told her that these things are normal between husband and wife and hid it all from the rest of the family yet this was never revealed in front of the family, then when his truth was finally revealed in front of family dadi even pressurised keerti to try and patch up with aditya. ðŸ¤¢

I can tell that just like the keerti domestic violence track even this time it will never come in front of family that dadi knew it all and saved the criminal and let the girl's of her family be continuously victimised all for her fake izzat. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

When she did put forth her certain doubts regarding mama  Kartik's reaction was such that mama cannot ever be wrong. So she should get strong proof with her before confiding.

And in today's episode it's so clear she won't be mum. As even when her husband came to her from back she pushed him angrily thinking it's mama.

Right now  if without any proof Naira opens her mouth  family and even kartik won't believe. 

But I don't know to justify dadi CVS may make  naira mum. Later make her guilty of not revealing. In yrkkh elders can't be wrong.

I can actually see this happening as typical to this show, elders getting of scott free with their crimes/ mistakes and naira simply being told why she didn't tell anyone blah blah blah rather than blaming the elders who actually committed the mistake or who actually his it. It will be karthik who will say to naira that you should have come to me. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Chika_pika_rika thumbnail
There's no use of expecting any sort of punishment for dadi, she'll shed tears and say Hume maaf kardo and everyone forgets. I know she thinks of women as secondary but never expected this from her 😡
No words for the pervert🤬
Edited by Chika_pika_rika - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chika_pika_rika

There's no use of expecting any sort of punishment for dadi, she'll shed tears and say Hume maaf kardo and everyone forgets. I know she thinks of women as secondary but never expected this from her 😡

No words for the pervert🤬

Now I heard a sickening spoiler from tellychakkar today that dadi gets to know about gayu's pregnancy, so when naira confronts dadi about puru mama, dadi blackmails naira with gayu's pregnancy truth to get naira to keep quiet about puru mama ðŸ¤¬ If that turns out to be true the writers then need to be honest and just label her character a black character instead of grey because that is something only a despicable negative character would do.