Unfortunately less love for white characters

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi...off topic...
I heard a story from my mom... there's two railway tracks...in first track, ten children who knew there's a chance of train coming on that track..despite multiple warnings, kids never listened and continued to play on...

In second track... there's no chance of train coming that way and only one kid is crossing that track...that poor kid even checked the signal before crossing...

Now the train is coming...you can save one... either 1 kid or 10 kids...we all will save 10 kids only...none of his fault, still that good kid has to die in order to save those who knowingly commit mistakes...

I'm one of the white character...despite loving the actors portraying grey characters, I never like grey characters... Just Cox most of us do something wrong doesn't mean that wrong becomes right... 

Someone said earth revolves around sun and got punishment...same way these days people think and feel what majority does ...it seems right... But right is always right no matter what.   And wrong is always wrong...

Seriously star plus show...yeh rishta pyaar ka.. Heroine name is mishti . Hero is photographer . The way I liked to see mishti ruhaan is shown in that soap...I was seriously disappointed with this show...

Just because all say sun sets in East that doesn't change the truth that sun rises in the east...

Bye to this forum...atleast pari and ruhaan friendship looks nice but pari falling for him is something which I don't like seeing ruhaan's love for mishti Cox at the end, pari only gonna suffer...

I didn't make any friends here...so no issues...dont blame me as mishti hater and all Cox I liked her from the start but now my heart slowly slipping towards pari and after seeing ruhaan treatingpari friendly but his proximity will make her misunderstood it as love...So. Drama again...

So now I decided not to waste time until the series end...I'll watch the story after it's ending..goodbye again

Bye have a great time ðŸ˜Š
I didnot understand the story...in second track train won't pass...so why should we save that kid
Originally posted by CIDfan4ever

I didnot understand the story...in second track train won't pass...so why should we save that kid
she meant to save the 10 kids the train driver changes the track which  that kid is crossing. 
Originally posted by deepthi_21

she meant to save the 10 kids the train driver changes the track which  that kid is crossing. 
Thank you for explaining
Define white...How is Pari white and Mishti a grey character? Mishti looks way responsible to me than any other characters.In that way Pari can be termed insensitive as she knows about Arnav's feeling and still not maintaining a distance.If  we are hell-bent to bash we can bash any so called white characters also...The story put here is not applicable.Not like all of them are married and Pari is very committed wife and Mishti like an evil sister just snatched her husband..come on where is the logic ...and in your story you just modified part from the actual story putting warning on  the railway tracks to probablyy fit in the part...check following link. ..it's from Harvard justice course... https://youtu.be/kBdfcR-8hEY
Originally posted by Sanguine987

Define white...How is Pari white and Mishti a grey character? Mishti looks way responsible to me than any other characters.In that way Pari can be termed insensitive as she knows about Arnav's feeling and still not maintaining a distance.If  we are hell-bent to bash we can bash any so called white characters also...The story put here is not applicable.Not like all of them are married and Pari is very committed wife and Mishti like an evil sister just snatched her husband..come on where is the logic ...and in your story you just modified part from the actual story putting warning on  the railway tracks to probablyy fit in the part...check following link. ..it's from Harvard justice course... https://youtu.be/kBdfcR-8hEY

I never said pari or mishti is white here... Just I was disappointed...and what I liked recently... I'm a neutral viewer who watch for story...my last soap is manmarziyan... I like ardhika. .I thought mishti and ruhaan will be like them...but the only thing is I can't connect with the present story...so I decided not to watch Cox writers need time to explore what they planned...hence I decided to watch after end...

Maybe you're right but I always sacrifice my happiness for others so my mom wants me to live for myself...so she said this story in her version...she told me that any sensible person will choose to save 10 kids rather saving one despite knowing that one person is innocent because this world is like that ..here white characters become grey to survive...but still I believe in white characters...this is my pov sis... I mentioned that I watch it for story... actually this is my first and last individual topic I posted in the forum...