Kunal Karan Kapoor in Vootselect - "The RAIKAR Case" - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago
The picture Kunal Karan Kapoor ji shared today was just so beautiful ❤️ It say so much 😊

Last night Kunal Karan Kapoor ji changed his DP  New beginning...is that not we all feel this is leading to? Something great 😃❤️

"As for his dialogue delivery, I personally feel it comes very close to Amitabh Bachchan's. Just listen to Amitabh's mai aur meri tanhai and then to Kunal's recitation of the nazm yaadon mein kitni dafa. Notice the likeness?" - Hansa Dasgupta

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9veBAv5LgAQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Ani_La_Iam - 4 years ago

Kunal Karan Kapoor: Lesser known facts.

Kunal Karan Kapoor, who shot to fame with TV show Remix' is a household name today. The actor, who turns 33 on August 22, 2015 is best remembered for his character Mohan Bhatnagar in 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha'. Though the actor is popular for playing lovable characters on the small screen but not many know that he always wanted to be behind the camera and acting happened to him by chance. In an interview, Kunal had revealed that he wanted to try his hand at acting and so he went for the auditions of 'Remix'. His ultimate goal is to direct a film some day. 

He worked at a call centre: Not everyone in the glamour industry is born with a silver spoon. Kunal Karan Kapoor too made his way into the glamour world and had his share of struggles. Before achieving the fame and success he now has, the actor worked at a call-centre. 

His first pay check was 8,000: The actor, who has experimented with variety of roles on TV was actually a call centre employee before acting happened to him. Kunal stated in an interview that his first pay cheque was for Rs 8,000, when he worked at a call centre. 

He loves shopping: Kunal, who is currently seen in Doli Armaanon Ki as a journalist loves shopping in real life. The actor was quoted saying in a report that he is a total girl when it comes to shopping. He often goes on shopping sprees and splurges. 

He loves biking: Most of the actors in the TV industry like socalising and are often spotted at parties. However, unlike other superstars Kunal has a penchant for bikes. Kunal often takes impromptu trips to Lonavala and Goa on his bike. 

He dated his co-star from Remix: We have heard many stories of TV actors falling in love with their co-stars. There have been many examples when celebs have found their soulmates while working together. Though we have not heard much about Kunal's love-life but in an interview the TV actor had apparently revealed dating his 'Remix' co-star " Surelee Joseph. 

Mistaken identity: There have been many stories of mistaken identity in the glamour world and Kunal's anecdote is also an interesting one. Kunal Karan Kapoor is often mistaken for Bollywood actor Kunal Kapoor. Narrating an incident, Kunal was quoted in an interview that once he had got a call from Pooja Bhatt's office to come down for an audition. He got all excited and thought that this is the moment for him to enter Bollywood. However, soon his bubble burst as the caller told him she liked him in 'Rang De Basanti'. Kunal reliased that the call was for Kunal Kapoor. 

August 22, 2015

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Kunal-Karan-Kapoor-Lesser-known-facts/photostory/48616847.cms

Kunal Karan Kapoor's interview with Raj 2013.

Raj: "...yani ke Kunal Karan Kapoor, Mohan, from the hit show, is LIVE here, on the telephone, so let's say hi to Kunal, Kunal, hello'!
KKK: "Hi, Raj, and hi, everyone! Thank you so much for having me on the show."
Raj: Kunal, it is lovely to have you. Like I said to you, I only announced for you to be here yesterday, but since then, my twitter, my emails, everything has gone completely ballistic. It's been like a different world of its own.
KKK: I guess that's a blessing.
Raj: It is a good thing! [laughs] You've got a loyal fan followership.
[Both Laughing]
Raj: So, Kunal, talk about your drama serial. Of course, Season 2 of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha; how's it been working for the 2nd season of the hit show?
KKK: Um, it's always great to work with the same team again, and since the 1sttime was such a nice experience, the 2nd is even better. There are more people, there's more to do, and...there's a logical extension of the same character, which I was quite curious about...what this guy, what Mohan Bhatnagar is gonna be in Season 2! So, I guess it's a discovery, and it's great fun!
Raj: What made you decide that you want to do Season 2 of the show?
KKK: Well, when the 1st season was about to end, we were, I mean, all of us were quite dejected. It wasn't really sure that we're gonna come back with season 2. For us it was just the end of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. But, within a week, I guess fan-mail, and people all over, and, I guess Everybody, just wanted...more. So, I guess that's what really pushed all of us to go ahead and put our best foot forward. 
Raj: And Kunal, what is it about your character that you enjoy most playing?
KKK: Well, I think he's quite like me. He's quite angry, he's quite uh [chuckles]...he's quite angry with the world, but deep down, he craves love. He craves acceptance. He craves a family. 
Raj: Ok, so quite similar to you, then, yea, in real life? 
KKK: Uh-huh!
Raj: Right, ok, so let's go to some of the questions then that have been sent in. First of all, Maverick has been asking ki 'I wanna ask Kunal his favorite aspect of playing Mohan in the drama and tell him that we love him loads!'
KKK: Thank you so much, and sorry, I didn't catch the name.
Raj: Maverick, Maverick
KKK: Maverick?...Well, Thanks Maverick. Well, the favorite aspect would be, I guess, I dunno, the character just comes very naturally. It doesn't feel like work, most of the time. So, I guess that's why I...that's what I really really enjoy. 
Raj: Great. Another question from Maverick is, he says that you love travelling, so which is your favorite tourist destination, and have you got any unique memory of being on the show?
KKK: Ok, so Maverick...Favorite destination would be Goa and Bhutan, in Thailand. A unique memory of the show would, I guess every day is a memory, but the very first day. I was so nervous and I was so full of hope that I really wanted this show to do well, and well, the fact that the producers put their money in it and their trust in me for playing this character...I guess that's what, my most memorable day is. The start...the, breaking of the coconut, as we do here, and the puja, and the very 1st shot...and I was sh*tt*ng bricks, but it went well. 
Raj: Kunal, were you as nervous as you were, say 1st time around when you did the season 1, 1stday shoot of that, like you were the 2nd time around when you did season 2?  
KKK: [chuckles] uh...I wasn't really nervous, but there was this uh...there was intimidation. There was doubt. There was self-doubt, that will I be doing justice to this extension of the character, or not? And I guess I'm discovering every day. 
Raj: Yea, that's true. Talk about travelling, 'cause you do a lot of travelling. I mean how much, how can you travel and kind of split the time between your busy filming schedule, and say, your passion, that is travelling? How do you divide the time?
KKK: Well, honestly, when we are filming, when we are shooting here, there's no time. There's absolutely no time to travel. But, thankfully, we had the season's break, which gave me 3 months to travel, which was just stupendous! I just packed my bag and then I left, and I booked 55 days of hotel rooms, and...wonderful people, wonderful places, and, a super time!
Raj: Well there's a question here from you twitter fans, the KunalRocks twitter; they are asking, do you read anything online, in terms of fans, you know, like blogs, or forums, online discussions, do you have time to read that?
KKK: Of course. In fact, daily, I try to read as much as I can. I try to reply to as many as I can. But, I mean, it's just overwhelming, to have so much of love, to have so much of good wishes and kind words from people you don't know...and it just pushes you forward. It's just, it's great. It's absolutely great!
Raj: Kunal, you are on twitter, aren't you? 
KKK: Of course, I am!
Raj: Yea, and do you spend a lot of time on twitter? But you don't get time to respond to everyone 'cause, a lot of people have been complaining that you don't respond as much, but then again, with such a massive fan following, it's difficult to respond to everyone, isn't it?
KKK: Uh, I don't know about the massive-ness, but yes, it's kinda difficult to respond to everyone, but then, I do try to respond to whoever I can.
Raj: Okay, also, a question from Jyoti Tripati, she's askin ki 'How has it been working with Aakanksha Singh off-screen?'
KKK: It's been great! I think she's one of those...uh, I haven't really worked much with a lot of people, but she's very natural, and it's always great to do scenes with her because there's a lot of subtlety, there's a lot of undercurrents that we grasp and, it's always nice. However, in season 2, we haven't really shot much, and we miss that, but whenever we get a chance to do scenes together, it's great. Very nostalgic.
Raj: Kunal, sorry, there's a question that has been coming up quite a lot since I announced that you're gonna be on my show; it's to do with the holi bash, the Colors program that is going to be airing during holi. A lot of them are asking ki why didn't you attend the holi bash program for Colors? 
KKK: I am really sorry to disappoint the fans, but, well, honestly I didn't know that the holi bash was gonna be on that day, and I didn't really have the date. I was doing something else. I was shooting Armin van Buuren. 
Raj: Oh, ok, so it was just because of conflict of timing and stuff? 
KKK: Yea, yea. 
Raj: Ok, a question here from Sharmila Gupta Sen: we've already spoken about the similarities between you and Mohan, what about the dissimilarities? Are there any, kind of, dissimilarities that you'd say, 'oh, this characteristic I certainly don't portray in real life'? 
KKK: Mohan never gives up hope. And me being human, I do at times. [chuckles]
Raj: [chuckling] Ok, there's another question here from Rajkona. Rajkona is asking ki 'have you got any plans of going behind the camera as a director, and if so, when?'
KKK: Well, I love EDM, electronic dance music; again, I am not really as well-educated, or well-experienced to be a director, but sometime, definitely. I try doing my bit. I shoot amateur stuff, I shoot my travel videos, and thankfully had the chance to shoot Armin, fans from EDM would know, and it was super; currently they are working on a video edit...that I have shot. 
Raj: Wow, ok. Brilliant. And when do you do that, when do you get time to do that? Do you take time off from work, from your filming schedule or is it like at all odd hours of the night? 
KKK: Both. For the editing, I've been doing editing in between shots, in fact. I've been looking at the footage, and sometimes at night. Thankfully, for season 2, I'm not working as hard as season 1, because we have more characters, and we have more parallel stories going on in the show, so thankfully I have more time to do other stuff. 
Raj: Ok. There's a question here from SamayPK, she's saying ki 'In the program, shaadi ke baad itni sundar biwi or bacche milne ke baad, real life mein [KKK chuckling in the BG] aisi family banana ka socha kabhi hai?'
KKK: Har din sochta hoon, koi miljaaye, bas! 
Raj: Koi chahiye! [Both chuckling'KKK guffawing] What is your ideal kind of lady? I mean what kind of qualities should she possess?
KKK: Well I'm not very picky, but she should love travel. She should be ready to be up and about and sit on a bike and go for a long bike tour. 
Raj: Oh, a bit adventurous, yea?
KKK: Adventurous, yea!
Raj: That's the way! Ok, maybe because our listeners out there...I am sure there will be, one or two...in fact, you know what, there's a couple of marriage proposals here..um [KKK laughing out loud]..that maybe you could look at. There's one from Deepika_Kunal and another one from Madhiha Manawar, they both want to tell you that they love you and they wanna marry you. 
KKK: In fact, I know their messages. Hi Deepika, Hi Madhiha. I read everything that you guys send, but it's so overwhelming that I don't know how to respond. But it's really really really sweet that you guys do that. 
Raj: But it is a good position to be in, to get so many marriage proposals and then thinking 'who shall I choose between these?'
[KKK laughing heartily]
Raj: Alright, there's a question here from Kia, Kia is saying: 'Kunal is a phenomenal actor, lovehim! My question for him is, Kunal, what turns you on creatively, spiritually, and emotionally?'
KKK: Hi Kia. Well, what turns me on creatively is if I do not have to think. I do not have to use my brain when I read the story. If it's just the heart connects, well then, there we are. Bang on. I guess that's true for the spiritual aspect as well.
Raj: The spiritual aspect, oh, ok, cool! Tanmay is saying 'Thanks so much for the wonderful opportunity. My question for Kunal is: what profession other than your own would you like to attempt?' 
KKK: Maybe run a shack on a beach.
Raj: Sorry?
KKK: Maybe running a little shack on the beach.
Raj: Oh really? [chuckling]
KKK: Yea! 
Raj: [chuckling] Sounds good, I love your ideas though, they're very creative, aren't they? And very kind of...alag se...alag se che ()
KKK: Alag se che [chuckling]
Raj: We like that. Uh, Subha is asking ki 'how about a villain role next to avoid the kinda cry-fest'...
KKK: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you're breaking a little...
Raj: Sorry, Subha's asking ki would you ever consider doing a villain role as your next kind of role, next character.
KKK: Well, Subha, I have already played a kind of negative character in a show called 'Mann Ki Awaz: Pratigya' where I did a character, Angad, which was this paan chewing baddie, which scared the isht out of me when I 1st attempted, but, well, it went well, thankfully.
Raj: Yashi is asking: 'How does it feel to be called the best actor on Indian TV at the moment?'
KKK: It depends who's calling...ha! [chuckles] 
Raj: Your fans are calling you the best actor! And I'm sure you are!
KKK: Well, thank you, just, SO much! I dunno, I doubt that; I think I have yet to learn a lot of things. The script has been grateful, and the directors have been grateful, and they've been really realy helpful, so I think the credit goes to the script and the directors and the makers. 
Raj: Yea, that's true. Sanjida is asking ki 'Is there one scene that has been really close to you in season 1 and that has been the most memorable to shoot?'
KKK: Yea, in fact, all my scenes with the little Nanhi, Ashnoor, Ashnoor Kaur, the girl who played little Navika Vyas. I think with her, the Holi sequence where she says, where I had  just proved her father as the traitor of the country and she says, she comes up to me and puts color on me and says 'are you sad?', and she's unaware. And she says 'don't worry, if you repent, God will forgive you.' And she has no idea that I just proved her father a traitor. I think that's the scene. Yea, whenever I watch the scene, it still brings tears to my eyes. 
Raj: She's also asking, is there any memorable moment of your life that you would like to experience again?
KKK: There have been a lot of memorable moments, but I wouldn't want to experience them again because, let's make space for the new. 
Raj: And Sanjida is also asking, 'How would you describe yourself in one word? Define yourself in just one word.' 
KKK: Dreamer.
Raj: A dreamer? Brilliant. Rekha is asking 'If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?' You're getting some really deep questions here, aren't you? 
KKK: [Laughing] Yea, I know! Ok, so what would God ask me? Um...what would God say when he sees me at the door? [Raj: yea] Uhmm...well, 'you did well'. 
Raj: What, like 'shabaash'?
KKK: Yea, 'you did well'. 
Raj: [chuckling] Fantastic! There's a question here, from Suma: 'Iss Kunal ko gussa kab aata hai?' I mean, what about yourself, in terms of, are you as angry as Mohan's character?
KKK: Sometimes. I'm a little impatient when things don't work out though...but...which, um, ok, let's rephrase; I get angry when things are mismanaged. When things can be helped. 
Raj: Ok, Choomantar she asks a few questions. One question she wants to know about is when are you planning to quit smoking? 
KKK: [guffawing again] I just opened a new pack right now as we speak! [Raj: Really?] Yea!...
Raj: You're not stressed out about the questions, are you?
KKK: [laughing heartily again] No, no, of course not. But, I don't think I'm quitting for a while. Maybe when...when and if I have a daughter. 
Raj: Oh, ok. Alright. Another question here. What would you prefer, a night with a friend or an evening with your girlfriend?
KKK: Hmm...that's a tricky one. But...girlfriend, I guess. 
Raj: Girlfriend, yea?
KKK: Yea, yep. 
Raj: Just to be on the safe side.
KKK: (he says something here about life with friends but I can't hear him because this Raj is talking over him again...sorry guys. If someone caught this, please feel free to enlighten the rest of us.)
Raj: Aneesa Malik asks 'What kind of scenes do you like to do most, angry, comic, or any other?' 
KKK: The easy-going ones. [laughing]
Raj: What about romantic scenes? Are you quite a romantic? 
KKK: In real life? No, not at all, but well, romantic scenes are always, well, the director has to work the hardest. 
Raj: Oh, ok. But do you ever feel like...do you ever get those kind of nerves, those kind of jitters before doing a romantic scene, because obviously, of having that comfort level with the actress? 
KKK: Well, with Aakanksha, I've had most of my romantic, in fact, all of my romantic scenes with Aakanksha, and well, yes, the 1st time, in fact, I had to hold her face, and talk to her, and just before that, when we were doing the rehearsal, I just asked her, 'Well...may I?' [laughing] And she just looked at me and was like 'yea! It says that in the scene, so go ahead.' 
[both laughing]
Raj: How sweet! Asha is asking 'How do you manage such huge range of emotions, expressions, powerful voice modulation; what kind of helps you to do all of that?'
KKK: Being human. 
Raj: Being human? 
KKK: Yea, I mean, just go with the flow, just be who you are, or rather, just be the character, and try to give him life. The emotions will follow. 
Raj: By the way, Kunal, you know how I was talkin' about marriage proposals? There's another one here from Manisha; she says: 'Just tell him to say 'hi' to Manisha Singh, and tell him that I love him loads, and I cry each time he cries in the drama.'
KKK: Aaawww! Hey Manisha! Thank you so much! I love you back!
Raj: And she also did say, she also wanted to know, who is your favorite Bollywood actress?
KKK: At the moment, Ranbir Kapoor.
Raj: Bollywood actress? Actress?
KKK: Actress? Anushka Sharma and Priyanka Chopra
Raj: Ok. Ishita Shukhla is saying 'You are magical, with kids. Of course, Ashnoor, and Reem as well. Did you ever think you would create such beautiful bonds with the children?
KKK: Never!! Ever, Ever!! I was, well, personally, I thought I was most uncomfortable with kids. But, I've realized that you just be yourself, and they will mold themselves around you, or, you know, the situation; which is just beautiful about kids, or shooting with kids, or working with kids.
Raj: Saiyaani Zamaan is asking 'Have you any plans of entering Bollywood, and if you were, who would you most like to star with?'
KKK: You know, everybody wants to be into films, so yea, I would love to be in films. Um, well, if I have a choice, then probably an Anurag Kashyap movie ...or, I dunno. Anurag Kashyap is what it would be right now. Well, my all-time favorite would be Spielberg; nothing like Spielberg.  
Raj: Oh, Steven Spielberg? Yes! By the way, Ashma Verma is asking, you recently traveled to Prague, Nigeria, Ladakh as well...ask him about your most memorable travel experience so far.
KKK: The most memorable, well, I don't think, I didn't go to Nigeria; Prague, yep! Well, it was the same, the three month break, which took me to Goa, which also took me to Prague, which took me to Thailand, and, to a far flung island called Ko Chang near Cambodia which is a part of Thailand, and then back to Ladakh. The entire experience was just stupendous! Like, I almost had tears when I had to leave Prague, and I thought the time was too less. I was there for like 9 days, 9 or 10 days and I remember extending my tickets twice, and I just didn't want to go back. I was just loving Prague. The weather, and places...the food. 
Raj: Prague is meant to be fantastic, by the way. [KKK: it is] I haven't been there myself, but, I've heard lots. [KKK: It's beautiful] By the way, a few more questions: Pallavi Vaidya is saying 'What makes Mohan so special compared to the other characters that you have played so far?'
KKK: Well, for me, all my characters are special, but for Mohan, Mohan has, apart from the show, Mohan has also given me a lot. It has given me a lot of patience; it's given me a lot offans! It's given me a lot of love. So I think that's why Mohan's really special.  
Raj: Pallavi is, by the way, she's from Canada, and she says you rock!
KKK: Thank you so much, Pallavi!
Raj: Saniya Ved is saying 'How do you like your new look?' She thinks that you look hot, sexy, classy, and 'the specs suit him very well with the curls'. 
KKK: Well thank you so much, Saniya, but I hate the specs. I just hate the specs. I wear spectacles in my daily life, and on screen is the only time when I am without spectacles, that was for season one, but season 2 I am wearing specs again, so I'm wearing specs all the time, and I hate specs, so, yea. Apart from that, I love it. 
Raj: Again Viegas is asking 'How much time does it take to do one scene in the drama serial?'
KKK: Well, depends on how long the scene is, but a regular, one and a half, two page scene would take around two and a half, two to two and a half hours.
Raj: Ok. Parth Vichani is saying that 'you love your music, what is your favorite international singer of the moment?'
KKK: Adele! 
Raj: Adele? Which song would you say? 
KKK: All of Adele, I mean, Adele is just I mean, just her voice is magical, but 'Rumor Has It'. 
Raj: British born singer, of course, from Brit, so any time, any plans of coming to the UK to meet Adele, and also your fans here in the UK? 
KKK: Would love to! I'm just waiting for another break, and hopefully soon.
Raj: Lisa by the way is asking 'What is it that you want to achieve in your life that you haven't done already?'
KKK: I guess have a family. 
Raj: Any plans of doing that any time soon or is it gonna be a good few years for that?
KKK: I think it's gonna be a good 5 to 10 years. 
Raj: 5-10 years, Wow. Ok, this question is for Dr. Ranjita Banik, now she says 'For Kunal, in the drama serial, you're married with a widow with two kids, if this situation would happen in real life, what would you do?'
KKK: I think that's what's really magical about the show. It doesn't really...I think it breaks the norm, and that's what's really special about the show. And I guess about life, you know, when you fall in love, you don't see money, or you don't see...when you love someone, you love someone, you know, you take them in irrespective of what baggage...
Raj: True. Katie is saying 'What made you get the tattoo on your arm?' And any plans of visiting Bangalore? 
KKK: Ok, the tattoo was...it reminds me of being young and impulsive. I guess it was just an impulse to get a tattoo on the arm. Bangalore, Yes! Definitely! Bangalore is...a lot of friends are there in Bangalore, so yes, maybe next month, in fact, yea.
Raj: So there you go. Sonia Mehta is saying that you are delicious, a combination of flawless and also awesomeness. She's saying 'how does it feel to be getting so much adulation?'
KKK: It feels like a blessing. Sania, you said, right? [Raj: Sorry?] Sania? The name is Sania? [Raj: Uh, Sonia] Sonia, sorry. Hi Sonia, thank you so much for the complement and, well, it just feels all...it really feels unbelievable. You know, before the show, I was home for almost 11 months. 11-12 months, and I wasn't really doing anything. Contemplating it all, and I never in my wildest imagination thought that this day would happen when people from other parts of the world...and people just who wanna talk to me. That was one of the most loneliest times of my life, and it's just really really...I think God really listened then, and it just feels like a blessing. 
Raj: Aw, so sweet. Yasmin is saying 'When did you interest in photography come about?' 
KKK: When I bought the camera. [Both laughing] Well yea, I'm learning it still, so yea. 
Raj: And she's also saying 'Mohan's equation with the little Nanhi was really appreciated in season 1. Are you still in contact with Ashnoor? Which is your favorite little Chavanni and Spiderman scene in season 1?'
KKK: I'm sorry, I didn't get the last part.
Raj: Which is your favorite scene with the little kids in season 1?
KKK: Yea. She's magical. 'A', I think she was the best, she is the best actor on the show. The best moment would probably be the same scene that I spoke of earlier, the Holi sequence, where she comes and puts color on me. 
Raj: By the way, Sarika Lorain is asking, are you superstitious by any chance? 
KKK: Not really, but I you know, try not to mess with the Gods. 
Raj: And, there's one more question, last question here from Smita, she's asking 'What do you like reading?'
KKK: I like reading everything. I just picked up a good read on advertising (someone correct me here, I don't think this is what he's saying, but that's what I heard). What I really really love is a good Michael Chrichton. I think I have all of them, right from Jurassic Park to the last one. 
Raj: Cool. Do you know what though, Kunal, I can carry on for the next half hour, that's how many questions I've got here, but I'm not gonna take any more of your time; remember, you are on twitter, so just give me, really quick, your ID again on twitter, please Kunal.
KKK: It's @kunalkkapoor
Raj: So there you go. A lot of your fans have been asking how to interact with you, so there you go, that's your twitter ID. Kunal, just wanna say thank you very much for your time. It has been a pleasure to talk to you over the last half hour.
KKK: It's been an honor, Raj, thank you so much for having me again. Thank you. 
Raj: And when you do come to London, make sure you come and visit us as well, alright?
KKK: I definitely will. 
Raj: Thank you very much. Take care.
KKK: God Bless! Thank you! 

This interview has been transcript by -payal- in India Forums.

Just raining with pictures today 😃 and we just love it ❤️

Kunal Karan Kapoor

Kunal Karan Kapoor ji's Instastory updates 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms81BbJGZIg[/YOUTUBE]

Shveta Salvi posted this on Instastory 😃

Kunal Karan Kapoor

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1p_x0asogc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

April 15th 2018 (Europe time) Kunal Karan Kapoor appeared in a Bengali music video Adda with Ritabhari Chakraborty. lyricist Swanand Kirkire, singer Anupam Roy and Bengali band Chandrabindu. Adda song became a sensation.😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Qm-lINqoo[/YOUTUBE]

@TM
Thanks for all the info and articles on KKK! 🤗
Looking forward to watching him back on tv / mobile..  on Voot Original Series..