Kunal Karan Kapoor in Vootselect - "The RAIKAR Case" - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago
Today Content Creator Anup Vijay Kadam shared this on his insta story. Kunal Karan Kapoor is there 😃

Edited by Ani_La_Iam - 4 years ago
Atul Kulkarni says, "As an actor, I am always looking for different roles. When asked if I will play this role, I immediately informed the Honor. I had always wanted to play outside and unkempt role and my personality in 'The Sawaiqar Case' has its own brightness that I will make on the screen. This digital platform is becoming popular among Indian audiences.The story is presented in a very interesting way. Moreover, it is important for us to be part of such a progressive platform that encourages us to experiment with our roles as an artist."

Kunal Karan Kapoor ji and Atul Sir.

Kunal Karan Kapoor in Naik Raikars - Voot Webseries

Television's heartbeat 
Kunal Karan Kapoor is back with a new project and all the girls are crazy to see him again. Handsome and talented actor is remembered for his role in Colors' TV show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and not only gave him the award of Best Actor at the Indian Telly Awards but he also has many admirers. 

Kunal will soon debut with actress Parul Gulati on Vish Digital Platform with her upcoming web series. This project has been created under the banner of Bodhitree Productions and was earlier titled The Sawaikar's case , but apparently this title is now another temporary title Naik Raikars Has been changed in 

Dil Hi To Hai's actress Pulk Pushwani is also finishing for this webseries. According to media reports, he will be seen in an important role. Not only her but also actress Vaishnavi Kadam has also got place in it. There are also veteran artists like Ashwini Bhave and Atul Kulkarni in this series 

According to reports, the entire cast and crew will shoot a series in Mumbai and Goa.

Just few fan edits on the show. Really looking forward to Kunal Karan Kapoor ji's new webseries. 😃

This fan edit was a guessing game. What character do you believe Kunal Karan Kapoor ji is portraying in Naik Raikars?

Kunal Karan Kapoor is going to rock. 😃 

Kunal Karan Kapoor on the set of his webseries 😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8pn4y-UiVE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kunal_Fansite - 4 years ago

Kunal Karan Kapoor out with his friend Sanaya and Co-Star Palak 😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf3ELJngOhA[/YOUTUBE]

Kunal Karan Kapoor went to Forest Hills at Tala with friend Sanaya, Co-star Palak and actor from the movie Gully Boy. Later his three other friends join him. One of them was Jee_con his friend and Co-Star from Remix days 2004.

The Cutes was the part where he is playing with a kid in the swimming pool. Sanaya's funny lines: Kunal's long lost son 😆

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vmB7QkOtjI[/YOUTUBE]

From the set of Naik Raikars saturday 😃 Kunal Karan Kapoor so cute. 
Love him ❤️