Asmita is imagining Shan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
So friends, in my last post, as you may have seen in the pic that Shan and Asmita are there together.
But the story of this pic is something else.
I saw some little bit ytg show's shooting scenes on youtube.
Where Asmita and Ridoy are getting married and Asmita is imagining Shan as a groom everywhere. 
But Shan is not there, because he is kidnapped.
As you guys seen in today's episode. Beauty has kidnapped him. 😭😭

Edited by A_bhi_23 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by A_bhi_23

So friends, in my last post, as you may have seen in the pic that Shan and Asmita are there together.
But the story of this pic is something else.
I saw some little bit ytg show's shooting scenes on youtube.
Where Asmita and Ridoy are getting married and Asmita is imagining Shan as a groom everywhere. 
But Shan is not there, because he is kidnapped.
As you guys seen in today's episode. Beauty has kidnapped him. 😭😭

WOWOOWOWOW so from that we should know that PPuckhi isn't happy with the marriage then because she still has felings for Shan and she cant get away from that love... maybe that is a sign in the upcoming episodes that she has feelings for Shan and still loves him however...the only only reasons she is doing this is because of Chanda Maa and she doesn't know that truth... 
With Shan being kidnapped, I will wonder if Pukchi will be like why he didn't come? then she will get concerned because she hates the fact that Shan is hurting himself and putting himself in danger... 
Shan being kidnapped wasn't a surprise for me because that happens when the hero wants to get this heroine...but he will leave the place and he will not be able to stop the wedding and he will turn Devdas for sure.. 

in the next few episode we are going to see the saddet episode n heartbroken Shan and Puckhi 

the way Ridhoy is at the wedding is insane.. he is laughing and dancing seeing he has won the world and the girl who doesn't love him but is pretending just for revenge for now

Yes I saw it too she is just imagining Shaan and getting married to ridoy.
I thought he would rescue her but no hope now because yes she is just imagining him.

Originally posted by dyer.a

Yes I saw it too she is just imagining Shaan and getting married to ridoy.
I thought he would rescue her but no hope now because yes she is just imagining him.

but if we think about that it gives us hope that Puckhi still has feelings for him...and basically doing this for revenge that's all 

I stil lhave hope will always have it 
I have not watched the show since since Thursday and won't be anymore bye bye Ytg.

I have not watched the show since since Thursday and won't be anymore bye bye Ytg.

really you have stopped for good awww 

nah I will not stop 
So if she's marrying Ridoy, what's the only way for her to get him out of their way when she learns the truth about shaan's Innocence? I doubt they'd kill of ridoy's character or something. This is just sooo depressing
Asmita is again using Riddoy cor her own purpose no woncer the guy turn psycho. She and shaan keep using Riddoy everytime
I don't think that shaan ever used ridoy it was Puchkis game from the beginning remember he wanted her to go away for both their benefits but she was adamant.
I think puchki has been playing games from the beginning and she is doing it again no matter how much she says she hates shaan she won't get over him and she will again end up hurting both.
This new step taken by her really makes me hate her more than shaan.
Just a few episode ago she swear on agni that shaan is the only man in her life and will remain the one even if she doesn't get him.
What happened ...she is one confused lady.

I don't think that shaan ever used ridoy it was Puchkis game from the beginning remember he wanted her to go away for both their benefits but she was adamant.
I think puchki has been playing games from the beginning and she is doing it again no matter how much she says she hates shaan she won't get over him and she will again end up hurting both.
This new step taken by her really makes me hate her more than shaan.
Just a few episode ago she swear on agni that shaan is the only man in her life and will remain the one even if she doesn't get him.
What happened ...she is one confused lady.

its the writers tbh 

but ya Puckhi is hurting herself and Shan both of them are hurting each other. you have Shan who finally realized that Puckhi is the one and he told everyone that Puckhi is his love (though I haven't watch the episodes yet form Monday lmao ) but ya she is confused I think its more her mind working now because of Chanda Maa dying...she doesn't know whats right or wrong she is conflicted with Love and Hate.. she has been like from the beginning because she left Shan at a long young and still blames Shan for that... but at the same time. I get where she is coming from she has heartbroken so many times and the body can take so much lmao (going from realy experience here) lmao 

but ya she is playing games and those games will catch up sooner or later to both Puckhi and Shan lmao 

but I think at the end it will be good Puckh and Shan will come together we just have to wait like in their interviews the said they need villains to make the story for the love birds but I think the recent interview you can see how Shan and Puckhi are...they seems upset and tired doing these rough scenes 

but lets see how the episodes unfold in the upcoming episodes but good we are getting segments and what not