Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Gosh I felt physically sick for naira having to be in that situation in the bedroom today. Words sort of failed me watching that scene. What a pig that pervert mama is ðŸ¤¬

However if I was in that positions I would have felt turned off from romancing my husband straight after that happened, but I guess all girls would react differently. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would also be turned off and id have not done anything
I think logically that would have made more sense

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously it was very  uncomfortable to watch even.
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Every time Mama does something to Naira, like touches her inappropriately, she goes and seeks comfort in Kartik's presence.
For example, during the dance, she went to Kartik right away and even took him in the corner, etc.
I guess it's her way of moving forward and ignoring Mama?
But as you said, the scene was sickening. Mama entering the room out of nowhere, and Naira trying to wrap the saree to shield herself from his gaze. Even him touching her on the waist during the dance 🤢
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was truly sickening to watch...a well portrayed scene by both actors...but it all went down drain as that unpleasant feeling, discomfort or vulnerability diminished when the creep went away...she was all happy...Is it necessary to be all mushy mushy in all Kaira scenes even after situations like these?...overlook the real emotions...just because Kaira need to do the deed?...same happened previously...Kaira didn't mourn for their child...only because they have to be happy in each other's embrace...
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

It was truly sickening to watch...a well portrayed scene by both actors...but it all went down drain as that unpleasant feeling, discomfort or vulnerability diminished when the creep went away...she was all happy...Is it necessary to be all mushy mushy in all Kaira scenes even after situations like these?...overlook the real emotions...just because Kaira need to do the deed?...same happened previously...Kaira didn't mourn for their child...only because they have to be happy in each other's embrace...

This is why the show is going down hill. They leave important topics and incidents unfinished, rushed without a solid conclusion that addresses the core issues of the track or fail to show the characters react as per situations. 
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

This is why the show is going down hill. They leave important topics and incidents unfinished, rushed without a solid conclusion that addresses the core issues of the track or fail to show the characters react as per situations. 

@bold I completely agree...As Kartik and Naira are only important characters for writers...atleast their emotions should be given more importance than Kaira's romance...I myself love dynamic & romantic Kaira...their chemistry...them being SherMen...they are adorable and make every episode worth watching...but Kartik and Naira's individuality should not be sabotaged for Kaira..."Kartik tum ney kuch galat nahi kiya" after baby swap..."Naira tum puru mama key barey main kaise? woh mere papa ki tarha hain"...that's not how Kartik and Naira have been...

Its still doing good in terms of trp though not in terms of quality...
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago