Bepannaah

EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Winget looks like a breath of fresh air as she ace

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Winget looks like a breath of fresh air as she aces the summer look in latest photoshoot

Jennifer Winget looks like a breath of fresh air as she aces this summer look in her latest photoshoot. Check out her EXCLUSIVE pics.

That Jennifer Winget is perhaps one of the few actresses who manages to steal our attention effortlessly is well known. After lots of anticipation, we finally see the Beyhadh actress conduct an elaborate photoshoot wherein she experimented with her looks and guess what? We are loving it. This is exactly what her fans were waiting for and so were we. While one of the looks she revealed on Instagram on Tuesday night, we got our hands on yet another set of pictures of Jen from a photoshoot wherein she is soaring the temperatures yet again. 

In the pictures, Jennifer is seen donning a powder blue and pink sequinned shell layered top with beige dhoti pants and nude stilettos looking hot as hell. Blow dried hair and bold accessories accentuated her looks. A detailed gold handcuff with moon stones and statement earrings and a gold ring was her pick to round off the gorgeous look. She opted for filled in brows, foundation and highlighter to look fresh. This amazing look for Jennifer was styled by Kareen Parwani and the person behind the lens is Trisha Sarang. The actress shot in the scenic beauty of the woods, making us all the more excited to see her in the next project. She truly redefines beauty!

According to reports, Jennifer will be seen in the second season of Beyhadh, wherein she will take forward her look as Maya. Maya has been one of the most tough and challenging roles for Winget. The actress will also be seen alongside Sunil Grover hosting the dance reality show Nach Baliye. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/photos/exclusive-jennifer-winget-looks-breath-fresh-air-she-aces-summer-look-latest-photoshoot-445276
Edited by BarbieVenom - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MargaritaLover thumbnail
She looks like a dream, i just cant take my eyes off her <3 Such a gorgeous women. Edited by BarbieVenom - 5 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BTW when will Behaydh 2 will air?
Am surprised that JW agreed to come back in season 2
Looking gorgeous as usual <33

thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jenny looks so pretty
I love her top so much 😆
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She looks gorgeous!!

I also can't help but notice the sparkly diamond on the fourth finger of her left hand!
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

She looks gorgeous!!

I also can't help but notice the sparkly diamond on the fourth finger of her left hand!

Is that the engagement finger ? Though I doubt Jenny is engaged at the moment.She is however  known to spring a surprise to her fans before. Is very discreet about her personal life just as she should be.

We will celebrate when it happens.
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nayantara.

Is that the engagement finger ? Though I doubt Jenny is engaged at the moment.She is however  known to spring a surprise to her fans before. Is very discreet about her personal life just as she should be.

We will celebrate when it happens.

or maybe thats her personal favourite ring? or she maybe just wore it for the shoot
idk they might be rings similar to engagement ring
MargaritaLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Leenaaa

BTW when will Behaydh 2 will air?

Am surprised that JW agreed to come back in season 2
Looking gorgeous as usual <33

Yup😳
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Mostly in July I guess. Shooting hasn't started.
MargaritaLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

She looks gorgeous!!

Yes ðŸ˜† it's a mystery that ring.