I did not fell bad for Rukhsar this time

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
In Monday's epi, when Nazneen and Mustafa were again telling her to leave and insulting her and her family I did not felt bad for her. Why? Because she brought it on herself on her own. When Omar in disguise nearly M-N-G thrown out by the neighbours, she defended them even when they did big crime like constantly stealing and selling those things by giving sleep walking excuse. Then on next day itself unknown to her she was asking Aladdin for the 1000 gold his own coins earned by his own hardwork. Little by little she started started putting her and her family down during Chasing Genie track. And now she again is telling her to leave along with her sons while insulting her and her family. And then all she does is cry clutching her husband's photo frame. But she never stop being nice to them especially Gulbadan who may not really her but keep putting down her sons. I am hating Rukhsar now. She is so hypocrite who keeps bad-mouthing Kaala Chor for stealing and hitting chappal on his poster but is defending her evil relatives from the neighbours who did nothing but tortured her and her children. She was supporting the ones who nearly brought her family on road. She even did not talked to her own son when her relatives framed him of stealing her bangle. She better not get angry on Aladdin after his Kaala Chor truth come out. This time may be Yasmine helps her and does something against M-N-G but still Rukhsar will again defend and save them. And when is again hurt by them then as usual she will only cry and clutch to her husband's photo๐Ÿ˜ก. What will take this woman to stop forgiving her nasty relatives and get rid of them somehow? Because of her both her sons were troubled many times by them. Is there anyone else who are annoyed with Rukhsar's so much mahaanta on wrong people?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Every show there is some mahan atma. She will definitely be angry on him. 
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Typical Characters you know !! 
Sometimes she acts Brave 

Sometimes giving lecture

Sometimes bichaari

Sometimes Cry baby 

So don't take a stand for themselves, but can give lectures to others ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Every show there is some mahan atma. She will definitely be angry on him. 

True that !

Har Ek serial Mein Ek Mahan Toh Zaroori Hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Be it a Saas Bahu, Thriller , Fantasy,  Mythology show etc
Guys, I thought I will be scolded for talking against Rukhsar but surprised that others too think similar๐Ÿ˜†. Don't get me wrong. I love Rukhsar but her defending those creeps for theft terming it as sleep walking was very wrong. That alsi when she did not talked with Aladdin for being accused of stealing a couple of bangles. He is the son who put his life at stake to bring her out of Zain's poison. What has those creeps done to her that she defended them? I am sure when in future Yasmine will take action against those creeps she will again defend them. Because of her always forgiving them her children fell in trouble mang times. If Ginu was not there then many people outside dargah would have suffered food poisoning. Still she forgives them always. I hope cvs make changes in Rukhsar before it gets irritating. I hope she forgives Aladdin for being Kaala Chor like she forgave her creepy relatives for stealing so much things. It's high time these 3 creeps need to be out of the show. Can't tolerate them๐Ÿ˜ก. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 5 years ago
Anonymous8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Most of the times she ends up overreacting instead of being calm . The only time she maintains her calm is when she or her family gets insulted. It's good to be a nice person, but not so good that people destroy your own loved ones. She has to stop defending her relatives who do nothing but harm and demean her. It's high time that she grows some spine and show Gulbadan  and gang their place. It has been so many  months since the show aired and still not much development  happened story wise. It has still been stuck at a point. Edited by Anonymous8 - 5 years ago
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Same here...I am tired of seeing Ruksaar's melodrama and That ''Bechari" look ...๐Ÿคข
It is very difficult to digest so much "Mahanta" in today's world...Not even today..In any period of time..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Overreacting make my mind explode due to anger...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
All that crying that Rukhsaar shows whenever they are asked to leave make it even miserable to see...

Edited by 1973deepak - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Same here...I am tired of seeing Ruksaar's melodrama and That ''Bechari" look ... ๐Ÿคข

It is very difficult to digest so much "Mahanta" in today's world...Not even today..In any period of time..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Overreacting make my mind explode due to anger...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
All that crying that Rukhsaar shows whenever they are asked to leave make it even miserable to see...

She can cry due to helplessness ir anything but her defending those thieves and criminals was wrong. She put her son's lives in future danger๐Ÿ˜ก.