Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

|YRHPK| WU | 3 April 2019

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The episode starts with Maheshwari family being pissed at the rajvansh family , they feel that it's a family with no morals . Mishti reveals that Kuhu can't be found .
On the other hand , the rajvansh family is seen that atul is practising for his role , and just as Nidhi is starting to threaten her wife ( she is acting ) , Meenakshi shows up .
She is then shouting at Kaushal , when abir interrupts her .
They both have a war of words where abir tells her how wrong of her it is to disgrace a girl like that .
It's then revealed to him that Meenakshi has offered an alliance of Kunal to mishti .
He then has glimpses of mishti in his mind .
In Maheshwari house , everyone is looking for Kuhu .
Back at the rajvansh house , Meenu says that she feel mishti is the right girl for her son .
Kunal shocks the family by telling her that what she did might be right for him but the way she did was wrong as she shouldn't have rejected Kuhu like that .
Meenakshi starts manipulating the situation as usual and says she has faced rejection in her life , everyone has . She gives an instance of her travel company , where she has to reject up front . She asks Kunal what his decision is and Kunal and abir share a look .
Kunal revels that he will only marry the girl whom she wants him to marry . At the same time , he says she shouldn't have decided such a big thing without revealing it to him .
Abir is seen to be very angsty and leaves the house in a rush . He is shown throwing the door in anger and wondering what's happening at the Maheshwari .
Kuhu is shown crying at a candy shop , and remembering Meenakshi's harsh words . When she sees it mishti , she asks her to leave her alone .
She asks her that there always has been competition between them and Kuhu has already been ahead of mishti in terms of social standing ( like Facebook likes ) so she must be happy . Mishti tells her this isn't what life is about , there is either sadness or happiness and she isn't too bad of a sister to celebrate her sisters sadness . Kuhu tells her she must be happy now she is ahead of her , regarding a Rishta .

Meenakshi tells Kaushal to get Kunal's London tickets and make sure no one knows about it . Then she further enquires what Atul and Nidhi were doing when she had come home . When Kaushal tries to and her what happened at Maheshwari , she snubs him rudely and asks him to stick to measly jobs only .

Kuhu reveals to mishti how Rajshri knew that she will be at the candy shop . The day when mishti was brought to the Maheshwaris , was kuhu's birthday , no one remembered and Rajshri told her that it was her alone space which has now been invaded by her . She says everyone loves her but less than mishti . She says it's always been about bichari mishti , when mishti yells at her that she was no bichari .

Meenakshi tells Parul that a lot of people start talking when a wedding alliance fails and so she is sending Kunal to London . Parul demurely agrees . When Meenakshi further adds , that she doesn't want a girl to make tall promises but one who can be seen but can't be heard . She doesn't want some one to break their inside ties . Parul tells her that she doesn't feel the Maheshwaris will agree to her and then Meena reveals that's what she wanted . She says if everyone starts getting what they want in the house , a house becomes a market . It can only strive when the power lies in the hand of a single person . She wants abir to realise however big a child becomes , in front of the mother he will always remain a child .

Mishti tells Kuhu that she is really sorry for what Kuhu believes , but Kuhu tells her that she snatched it away( her dad , their love ; her Rishta ) . She further adds how mishti is just like her dad , her dad snatched money from Rajshri and mishti snatched kuhu's happiness . In her anger , mishti tells her to shut up . And is finally leaving when she sees Varsha standing there .
Varsha tells her what Kuhu said was wrong but mishti wasn't right in arguing with her as today was a very bad day for Kuhu . Today mishti had to be the elder sister and disappointedly shakes her head .

Abir is seen staring blankly at space . He looks at mishtis earrings and has a flashback of their meets . He feels that a family is one where one gets hurt and everyone feels the brunt , unlike theirs where everyone gets hurt alone .

PRECAP :- Abir leaves his house and mishti gets into a car accident . Abir is present . Edited by adyaa - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for the Update Adya. What Abhir do next?
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshig8

Waiting for the Update Adya. What Abhir do next?

I update at 10 Arshi , from tomorrow I'll do it earlier 😊
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: adyaa

I update at 10 Arshi , from tomorrow I'll do it earlier 😊

Thank you for the daily updates πŸ˜Š

I think doing the update earlier than 10 will affect the TRP, no? It can give people a reason to skip the episode if they don't like something in the written update...
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: SheThought

Thank you for the daily updates😊

I think doing the update earlier than 10 will affect the TRP, no? It can give people a reason to skip the episode if they don't like something in the written update...

Yes , that's what I was told earlier so I update at 10 only . I write the update early in the morning only but sometimes it's difficult for me to upload the update at 10 due to the time difference 😊
Thankyou so much , it's a pleasure 😊
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: adyaa

Yes , that's what I was told earlier so I update at 10 only . I write the update early in the morning only but sometimes it's difficult for me to upload the update at 10 due to the time difference 😊
Thankyou so much , it's a pleasure 😊

Yeah I wish IF had Delayed post feature. That will help people with time difference, I am 12.5 hours behind India too.

I think update after 10 is better, hope the show maintains its initial TRP. Which reminds me what is the TRP for last week?
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah I wish IF had Delayed post feature. That will help people with time difference, I am 12.5 hours behind India too.

I think update after 10 is better, hope the show maintains its initial TRP. Which reminds me what is the TRP for last week?

It comes out today πŸ˜ƒ