Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Current Portrayal of Jetha's character

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
According to the portrayal of jetha from last 3-4 years, I have a strong feeling that if given a chance to get seperated from daya and be with Babita  for life without anyone consent, so jethalal will surely and surely accept it happily..
I also got to know that Iyyer is much more responsible than Jetha(according to the storyline they showed from last few years having jetha win win situation all time over Iyyer) in fulfilling Babita's wishes as he almost everytime sacrifice his happiness for her  like at the time of Hong Kong track and many times and during this time especially jetha is at high on flirting...I request makers please don't make Jetha character so cheap in my eyes ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivam0711

According to the portrayal of jetha from last 3-4 years, I have a strong feeling that if given a chance to get seperated from daya and be with Babita  for life without anyone consent, so jethalal will surely and surely accept it happily..

I also got to know that Iyyer is much more responsible than Jetha(according to the storyline they showed from last few years having jetha win win situation all time over Iyyer) in fulfilling Babita's wishes as he almost everytime sacrifice his happiness for her  like at the time of Hong Kong track and many times and during this time especially jetha is at high on flirting...I request makers please don't make Jetha character so cheap in my eyes ..

@Bold,

They have done it long back ... when Jetha used Babita's photo without her knowldege in advt.

Jetha has gone so cheap that i kinda hate that character... The way he insults Iyer always irked me...I would rather watch old Jetha who used to get trapped in troubled in be a fool in a cute way...

Nowadays he just tries to outsmart everyone and flirt with Babita as much as he can..

If given a chance he will dump Daya n family n fly around Babita like some psycho lover...

Babita is dumbest to the core !! I hate her as well
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Not just Jetha, even I feel Babita is given a chance to choose between Iyer and Jetha, she will happily choose Jetha over Iyer. 
During recent Singapore trip, there were 3 couples (Bhides, Mehtas and Sodhis), 2 middle aged single men, regardless their marital status (Jetha & Popat), 2 middle aged women (Mrs. Hathi and Mrs. Iyer) Now ideally Jetha & Popat should accompany each other and Babita and Komal but I saw during one of the episode Komal was with her son (which is okay in my opinion) but Jetha & Babita roaming around with Anjali and Taarak, giving impression as if they are couple..
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Not just Jetha, even I feel Babita is given a chance to choose between Iyer and Jetha, she will happily choose Jetha over Iyer. 

During recent Singapore trip, there were 3 couples (Bhides, Mehtas and Sodhis), 2 middle aged single men, regardless their marital status (Jetha & Popat), 2 middle aged women (Mrs. Hathi and Mrs. Iyer) Now ideally Jetha & Popat should accompany each other and Babita and Komal but I saw during one of the episode Komal was with her son (which is okay in my opinion) but Jetha & Babita roaming around with Anjali and Taarak, giving impression as if they are couple..

Babita seems to get bored easily, she's happy to interact with Jetha but soon as something is lost in translation, she doesn't want to bother explaining anymore and tries to get away from him. So why does she keep interacting with him. She seems like an attention seeker.