MS World Of Imagination ||Mona's Writing Index||

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Everyone

Banners Credit to 'Rosy Di'

Welcome to MS World Of Imagination, that is my writing index. I'm Mona the author of the stories you are gonna find in this index. I can't believe that it has been a year since I started to write and in this short span I managed to write so many stories. 

I had taken a break from writing as my board exams were going on. Later when I resumed to write, I just forgot the number of stories I had started. So to keep a tab on all of the stories I decided to put in a place. 

Today I'm opening my index for two reasons firstly today marks one year that I posted my first ever story on IF and secondly today is Vikrant Massey's Birthday. 

One year ago when I posted my first story, I didn't know whether I could get some positive response or not. But I indeed got very much positive response that encouraged me to write more and more. 

I was just 11 years old when I started to watch Qubool Hai. My first ever Hindi serial which I Loved to the core. Time passed and now I'm 18 years but my Love for QH didn't reduce. I really don't know how but soon I was obsessed with QH. This obsession got me to IF to read fan fictions on AsYa. After reading them for almost an year, I got inspired to pen down my imagination. I never knew this hidden talent of mine until an year ago. The stories which were in my mind for many years is now in front of you all. 

The index consists of my AsYa and AdiYa stories, some of them are complete and some are on-going. One thing I can assure is that, I won't leave any of my stories uncompleted.

Post 1 ---> My AsYa Stories 

Post 2 ---> My AdiYa Stories 

Post 3 ---> My AsYa & AdiYa Stories 

Post 4 ---> Res for my future stories 

Post 5 ---> Res for my future stories 

Post 6 ---> PM Account 
Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Banner Credit to 'Rosy Di'

Completed Stories

A few months after the Mangalpur incident Asad decided to confess his Love. But only to be rejected by Zoya. Even though Zoya Loved Asad, she hadn't realised it due to her insecurities. Will Zoya ever realise her True Love??? Will it be too late by the time she realises her feelings??? 

A few months after the Mangalpur incident Asad decided to confess his Love. He was very glad to know that his feelings are reciprocated too. AsYa decided to hide their relationship from their families, on Zoya's instance. What would be the consequences of hiding their relationship??? Will their families get to know the truth about their relationship??? 

Asad and Zoya are cousins and best friends. They Love each other but never confessed it. Asad leaves for New York for his MS and returns after 2 years only to know about Zoya's Engagement with Akram. Will AsYa be ever able to confess their Unconfessed Love??? Will AsYa reunite or destiny has some other plans for them??? 

Asad and Zoya met in a orphanage and become friends, soon they fell in Love with each other. But their Love Story isn't as simple as it seems to be. Zoya hadn't revealed her real name to Asad, for Asad she was his Zoe. This lead to a create confusion as Asad's proposal was sent to Ziya i.e. Zoya's twin sister instead of Zoya. Zoya who already hated Ziya got another reason to hate her sister. Will Asad get to the truth about Zoya's real identity??? Will Zoya and Ziya relationship ever be mended??? 

IF Novelette Contest Entry : Prompt 8

Prompt 8 : He is a superstar and so am I. Our first movie together was a blockbuster. Since we slept with each other things started to turn ugly. And then we never signed any film together. But then I have been offered a movie that I couldn't refuse because I knew that it would be a major breakthrough in my career. And Guess what he is the Male Lead of the Movie.

On-Going Stories

Aahil decides to find out the real murderer of his Abbu. But his unable to do so even after a few months. Nayi Sanam being pregnant with Aahil's child leads to SaHil divorce. But the truth was she had lied to separate SaHil. Not to forget with Tanveer hell bent on ruining Sanam's life as she is AsYa's daughter. Will SaHil reunite ever??? 

The story also includes SeHan Love Story too which is filled with many hurdles. In this story AsYa and Najma have survived Tanveer's attack and are now living in London, still hoping to find their Ammi and Daughters. 

Asad a CBI Officer also know as Agent Lion is assigned the duty to arrest Sahib. Agent Lion goes on a undercover mission to arrest Sahib. So he joins Sahib Gang and stay at his out house. With this ongoing mission, Asad falls in Love with his friend and Sahib's only daughter i.e. Zoya. Akram who is another member of Sahib Gang is also in Love with Zoya. On the other hand Asad had promised his Ammi that he would marry the girl selected by her. Will Asad be able to arrest Sahib??? How will Zoya react to her Abbu and Asad's truth??? Will AsYa be together??? 

Zoya's marks in Math being very low her BFF i.e. Najma suggests her that Asad(Najma's Brother) could teach her Math. How will Love blossom between AsYa with the help of Math??? A story of Math and Love with some humour and melancholic situations. 

The start of the story is similar with that of the serial QH. But then there is a twist in it too. Asad and Zoya have already known each other since 5 years. Not only they know each other but they are in a long distance relationship too. Zoya came to Bhopal to find about her Abbu. How would the truth about Zoya's Abbu effect AsYa relationship??? 

Ayaan and Humeira are all set to get married after being in a relationship for one year. So Humeira's family came to Bhopal from NY for AyRa Marriage discussion. In this way Zoya (Humeira's elder sister) and Asad (Ayaan's elder brother) met each other after 3 years. Asad and Zoya had been in a relationship in their college days. But on their farewell day they broke up and now Asad is engaged to Tanveer. Have AsYa really forgotten each other and moved on??? Will Asad marry Tanveer???

AsYa TS : A Sunny Morning (Upcoming Story)

This story is loosely based on "A Sunny Morning" written by "Joaquin Alvarez Quintero and Seraffin Alvarez Quintero", but with a little twist of my own too.

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Banner Credit to 'Rosy Di'

On-Going Stories

Aditya and Zoya meet each other at their Ex-Spouse Wedding. Both having lost their Love thinks that they it's unlucky for them, as it snatched their happiness. AdiYa subsequently meet and hate each other for many reasons. On the other side Arjun and Noor who met each other in the Wedding coincidently end up working in the same company. Love blossoms between ArNoor and after a few struggle against their families their Wedding has been arranged. Amid this AdiYa relationship too starts to change. Will AdiYa move on??? Will their thinking change about Love??? 

The story is starting is similar as to the serial, but with a little change too. Pooja and Yash won't die in this story. But Aditya gets suspicious about Pooja and Yash relationship. Amid this Arjun informs everyone about his Girlfriend i.e. Noor. With ArNoor Marriage on hand will Aditya discover the truth about Pooja and Yash??? What will the impact of the truth be on Aditya and Zoya's lives???
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Banners Credit to 'Rosy Di'

On-Going Stories

This a collaboration story of AsYa and AdiYa. The Khan's and Hooda's are a Family. Asad, Aditya, Ayaan, Arjun and Najma consider each other as their own siblings. Their lives was peaceful until the entry of Zoya Siddique. What happens when Asad and Aditya fall for Zoya Siddique??? Well apparently Asad Loves Zoya Gaffur Siddique and Aditya Loves Zoya Wasem Siddique. Will this create a confusion in their lives??? Will the confusion effect Asad and Aditya friendship???
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Res for my future stories
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Res for my future stories

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
good works dear...
would read soon...
nice banners
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice index .all the best for your ffs
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wuuhuuu 
Congrats from completing 1 year of writing! ðŸ¥³
Indeed 1 year can make a difference in ur life! 
Keep writing doing a great job on that!

PS-Desperately waiting for ur AsYa & AdiYa FF
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations on the index dear
Bookmarked. Will definitely read