Telly Trendz SEG : AlaSmine Together Search Jinu

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
NEW SEG

AlaSmine as KaalaChors is on plan to search Jinu through some Map . Omar comes there to catch KaaalaChor , AlaSmine Tricks Omar and Yasmine makes him run behind herπŸ‘

I loved how Playfully Yasmine comes from Aladdin's Behind and does 'Bhoo' πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Video Link

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojbVfnm8iC0[/YOUTUBE]

I am Very Happy that Yasmine now knows about Jinu & he will be there with her KaaalaChor during this whole Period . He needs her very badly both Emotionally and Physicaly as his Saathi 😳❀️
That Bhoo part remains me SidNeetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wonderful track and Alasmine πŸ‘ Together Forever❀️

But kya omar did not know aladdin is kala chor πŸ˜•πŸ˜• coz Zafar said the truth that "Jin ka Hakka Kala chor tha " right πŸ˜• 

And no one realize its a girl πŸ˜†

And i loved the another segment too, where Nachadi saves Aladdin from guards in Mehal. She Just Jumped like a hero and saved her AladdinπŸ‘πŸ‘ I want to see Alasmine Hug πŸ€— after that scene πŸ˜‰ coz both alasmine and audience deserve itπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by radhu-taarey

That Bhoo part remains me SidNeetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wonderful track and Alasmine πŸ‘ Together Forever❀️

But kya omar did not know aladdin is kala chor πŸ˜•πŸ˜• coz Zafar said the truth that "Jin ka Hakka Kala chor tha " right πŸ˜• 

And no one realize its a girl πŸ˜†

And i loved the another segment too, where Nachadi saves Aladdin from guards in Mehal. She Just Jumped like a hero and saved her AladdinπŸ‘πŸ‘ I want to see Alasmine Hug πŸ€— after that scene πŸ˜‰ coz both alasmine and audience deserve itπŸ˜‰

Same Here dear . Even I also saw SidNeet there in that Bhoo Part πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . oth SidNeet & AlaSmine are Cutiees πŸ˜³

As per Today's Episode , Omar thinks that KaalaChor is Aaka of Both Jinns . 

We DID got the Hug But not after this Scene But we got that Today πŸ˜‰