Meri Hanikarak Biwi

Ira..Mishri beautiful bond...

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Its my first post on the forum and have been watching the show since beginning..I did left watching in between but  its vaishnavi..mishri who brought me back to the show..I loved her dancing skills in superdancer 2 and now appreciating her acting skills..I must say with time Vaishnavi has blended so well in the character of Mishri ...
Truly its Ira..Mishri beautiful bond that keeping me up with the show..The mother...daughter bond is so beautiful and all their scenes so heartwarming...I love more an Ira..mishri moment than Akilesh...They understand each other pain..feeling so well..I so wished mishri did chose to stay with Ira but obviously creatives had to move on with the storyline..

Vansh ..Mishri scenes too are always a must watch..The sister..brother bond is so positive among so much negative characters in the pandey mansion...kunika.one irritating character... the greedy Devina ..her worthless son and surprisely creatives have butchered Pushpa and Akilesh characters ...

After today's epi i feel Akilesh does not deserve to be with Ira but with kunika..He will truly get a hanikarak Biwi and pushpa can dance with joy when her so called sweet innocent Bahu will get all their properties on her name and kick them out of the house..Akilesh hatred for Ira is going beyond limit and getting bad to worst..I'm sure Ira will get more insult again tomorrow as planned by kunika ...

Latest news Akilesh will agree to marry kunika to prove he is married so as Ira not win  the custody of mishri in court...I so hope creatives bring a twist  Ira win the custody and Akilesh can have kunika as his wife who will be truly hanikarak in the true sense for him and mother... 

Hats off to the creatives though for keeping Ira's characterisation same ...strong and beautiful..Hopefully they give some more screenspace to ira..mishri than Akilesh..kunika..pushpa who just keep cursing..insulting Ira...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail

serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree that the mother and daughter bond is a delight to watch.  And it surpasses Ira and Akhilesh possible romance, which sadly had died due to the latter's unreasonable behaviour and odd reasonings.  
Kunika appeas victorious episode after episode, and the whole show seemed centred on this vile woman.  
So, meanwhile I will enjoy every dose of Ira and Mishri together.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Definitely Ira ..Mishri scenes are always heart touching..Both mother..Daughter are trying their best to make Akilesh aware of kunika reality but not succeeded,,,
Somehow after today's epi esp the precap i have the feeling we may get a twist in the wedding..Akilesh saying to Mishri i will give you the family you have been dreaming of and we do know the family mishri wants is Ira ..Akilesh back together...

Watched some wedding scenes on the location set ..Pushpa..Devina..Kunika dancing..Mishri..vansh too is there..

Wedding in pandey house so some drama surely in store..

Wishing this kunika track ends and creatives bring some new storyline as she is getting too much screenspace more than Ira...
Scorpionn thumbnail
I think ira will stop Akhileshs wedding, Akhilesh will not marry with kunika.. If he will get marry with kunika then it will be the most horrible track in history of the show... 
shanaya28 thumbnail
Everytime Ira  saves Akilesh ..Its high time he does something good for himself..mishri and marry Ira wholeheartedly..

This will kinda redeem his character as it quite got butchered after leap  ..

Twist will be there in the wedding and i feel Akilesh is up to something esp he did  not  look quite happy with kunika wearing Ira's bridal outfit in the precap...

Edited by shanaya28 - 5 years ago
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yes Akhilesh was not happy after watching kunika in iras bridal dress... I just hope ki Akhilesh & kunika ki shadi tut jaye just like the same way their engagement were called off...