Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

When i am infront of u who else should you think of

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
😆 judging from the precap i hope kartik bitch slaps perv mama back to usa or jail or something
As for naira she looked so pretty in the black sigh 

Lol i loved the whole scene of kartik being fat thing funny

Perv mama's touches are so gross ...Kartik is so oblivious to naira's safety sometimes as a man sometimes i wish that he noticed it more ...considering how obsessed he claims he is with naira... 

Like he has been oblivious when kabeer was around...aditya as well like at some point i would like to him be first hand aware similar to how naitik used to know that weirdo liked akshara and always chase that guy that was hilarious😆

moving on liked the kaira scenes
cringed at all perv mama's scenes

rather than have kaira play detective can we not get a few scenes with mansi's flashbacks and show us what species of worm we are dealing with...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Apparently there will be flashbacks in future episodes. Kinda liking the normal pace of the episodes. There's a balance between Kaira scenes and the drama element.

Precap is misleading. Considering next drama would be of Vivaan dying and everyone finding out about Gayu's pregnancy, I think Mamo's track would be stretched a bit. Maybe his revelation would happen along with Gayu-Samarth's wedding.
Then there is Kartik's project as well. I hope Kartik does go to work this time around and there are scenes of Kaira making time for each other or something along those lines.
The writing seems to be getting back on point. Let's see how long it lasts.
Also, Mamo scenes are gross. Tomorrow he will be shown touching Naira's waist 🤢
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fari_15

Apparently there will be flashbacks in future episodes. Kinda liking the normal pace of the episodes. There's a balance between Kaira scenes and the drama element.

Precap is misleading. Considering next drama would be of Vivaan dying and everyone finding out about Gayu's pregnancy, I think Mamo's track would be stretched a bit. Maybe his revelation would happen along with Gayu-Samarth's wedding.
Then there is Kartik's project as well. I hope Kartik does go to work this time around and there are scenes of Kaira making time for each other or something along those lines.
The writing seems to be getting back on point. Let's see how long it lasts.
Also, Mamo scenes are gross. Tomorrow he will be shown touching Naira's waist 🤢

What i found interesting was naira and kartik's convo about the necklace

They thought this was expensive 

this made me think about the entire store kartik brought for the baby😆
and the fact they ddn mourn the baby and it made me mad...

but also i found it interesting in a sense they dont want something so expensive...
what is kartik's current salary? how does he have money to buy a store
Is he an inheritance baby what money is he spending? 
is it his month to month salary?

As for kartik's project there has been so many tracks similar picked up and forgotten like naira going to collage and writing an exam and no 1 ever finding out even dow she dropped her collage id on the floor
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't foresee Naira ever going to college. She already has Master's in kitchen politics. She also has investigative training and can smell trouble when no one else can.
Pervert uncle is just keeping Karthik busy so he can have Naira to himself so that Karthik doesn't get in the way of his misdeeds.
Karthik is spending his trust fund.Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago