Preetika should go this week

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2019-04-02T06:50:25Z
Well she's the weakest amongst all the nominated contestants...
Agar koi or Gaya it'll not be justifiedSleepy
Posted: 2019-04-06T22:17:11Z
Rajat is weakest out of all... Even I vll feel bad for preetika that she is going before Rajat LOL
And I seriously don't get it why Armaan praise him so much Confused .. is there something going on b/w two? He sang with mediocrity that kabhi Jo badal barse Sleepy 
Posted: 2019-04-09T11:37:05Z
Originally posted by pallavi_

Rajat is weakest out of all... Even I vll feel bad for preetika that she is going before Rajat  LOL
And I seriously don't get it why Armaan praise him so much Confused .. is there something going on b/w two? He sang with mediocrity that kabhi Jo badal barse Sleepy 
Seriously and Deepak Rana is eliminated before these twoOuch
What I feel is...
Team Armaan is the weakest...both rajat and preetika should've been eliminated...bandana is OK
Team Adnan has only Arghyadeep...Adnan is OK and Simran highly overrated
Team harshdeep...both are good and should reach finals
Same goes with Team Kanika..both Nidhi and Tanisha r unique...and r doing wellClap
So for me it's Kanika vs harshdeep and sadly unke contestants eliminate hue Confused
Posted: 2019-04-09T20:32:24Z
Originally posted by HereToStay

Seriously and Deepak Rana is eliminated before these two Ouch
What I feel is...
Team Armaan is the weakest...both rajat and preetika should've been eliminated...bandana is OK
Team Adnan has only Arghyadeep...Adnan is OK and Simran highly overrated
Team harshdeep...both are good and should reach finals
Same goes with Team Kanika..both Nidhi and Tanisha r unique...and r doing wellClap
So for me it's Kanika vs harshdeep and sadly unke contestants eliminate hue Confused
Bandana I dislike since auditions without any reason LOL  and don't get me started on simran Sleepy channel is promoting her like anything, she is sureshot finalist . I find hargun too extremely overrated Ouch contestants are not good...only m looking forward to Ghosh and sumit 
Posted: 2019-04-10T12:16:21Z
Originally posted by pallavi_

Bandana I dislike since auditions without any reason  LOL  and don't get me started on simran Sleepy channel is promoting her like anything, she is sureshot finalist . I find hargun too extremely overrated Ouch contestants are not good...only m looking forward to Ghosh and sumit 
Ghosh is good...so is sumit
I find Nidhi underrated but awesomeClap so is Tanisha..they have unique voice
SimranSleepySleepy I used to like her initially till super battle...uske baad OuchOuchOuch
Though I'm loving this seasons coaches... especially harshdeep and Kanika ClapClap
When Kanika sang pakhi pakhi...and for that matter even chappan churi for Nidhi it was awesomeClap
She has that unique voice ki ek concert sa ban jata hai when she starts singingBig smile
  • Page of 1 Go