This show defies all the norms

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I never saw anywhere or even in any other show where a father abandons his own child for the sake of a step child for whom her mom made his own child's life hell and also killed his first wife.
I also never saw a father not being informed of his own daughter missing just because it destroys his peace!!! Peace does get destroyed but U HAVE TO INFORM A FATHER OF HIS DAUGHTER'S MISSING!! Not that he acts upon it but he must be informed. This is pure sadism that Kulfi needs to bear all the problems while Sikka don't even has to face any little anxiety. It is all his own doing. If any it is due to his wife and daughter. He thinks he can be happy with them? Is he sure he was happy before with them when kulfi wasn't there? I don't think it's true. It is Kulfi's arrival that brought any little peace in his life. If he don't get rid of them, he will get BP and heartattack in future cos of them if he continues to forgive these criminals for whole life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
The show has gone to hell
A child goes missing for a few min and parents go mad thinking the worst

Here Kulfi is missing for days and its like meh

Shut the show down...complain on Twitter and social media...call out the channels for their shit

This and some color tv shows are the worst right now
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
inspite of show showing all possible garbage. show in top 2 I don't know what to do I should get frustrated or I should laugh