Guddan

AKSHAN Two shots - tere liye....

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

AKSHAN Two shots- tere liye...

Ok so guysss I don't know when I will post the next part but I couldn't stop myself from writting this as I literally want this to happen in the show tooo...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was the eighth night of navratri that means if today she could not find him then she has to loose it...she has to marry angad ...how madly he stated to her that

You won't be able to found him you are never gonna know where I have kept him...you just don't know who am I n what I can do ...just think that if I can stab him to live with u ...what can I do to marry u...just do as I m saying...

She somehow managed to control him using her guddanpana...she used her sugarcoated language to influence him but she really wanted to slap him hard ...for stabbing Akshat ...for making them believe that he is no more...but her believe won she came to know that her husband was alive ...her lifeline was alive...he was alive ...

At present...

She was in the Corridor of the asylum in the half past twelve of night ...to help her it was vardaan who was behind her ...n it was Lakshmi who was in contact with her...who was monitoring the situation at the Jindal Bhawan...

Guddan signalled vardaan to go on the first floor n she herself switched to the second floor where according to the reception register there was only three patients ...n her heart was shouting at its loud that he must be there...

She enters into the corridor which was haunted by a pindrop silence ...it was scary n mischievous tooo...she wanted to check the three rooms ...

She opened the door of the first ward n found that it was a woman in the ward ...she got disappointed but then she reached out of the second door ...

She slowly opened the door n entered the ward n found a man lying on the bed...but before she could recognise the patient attacked on her ...n pinned her to the wall ...he was pressing her throat ...n she was four inches above the floor...

She somehow managed to get rid of his arms n locked the door n just ran away ...in an order to save herself she opened the third door n closed it as fast as she could ...she was taking deep breaths while her body was resting on the door...her eyes were close just then she heard a sound...

Guddan...tum...

The sound was very feeble n was almost a whisper but she recognised the voice ...she snapped open her eyes n found that it was him...her heart was dancing...yes she did it...she found him...

She just ran to him saying...

Akshat jiii...

His condition was not so good...he was weak ...he was bleeding from many places ...he was not in his complete senses but he could sense that she was here... standing right in front of him...

She just opened the rope which was entangled to the chair to make sure he could not move ...

When he stand up ...she just stared him for a moment ...n then hugged him...she just embrace him to make sure that he is with her ...he is fine...

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Tell me how was that I will update soon ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb 
Update as soon as possible😊
JustRandomGirl thumbnail