Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 01,02& 03 Apr 2019

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
 NOCOPY]

01 Apr

Episode begins with Asmita and others giving emptional farewel to mortal remains of beloved Chanda .
Asmita is distraught ..so is Shaan
Shaan wants to take Asmita back to Majumdar house as his wife .
Asmita retorts back that he had broken her heart numerous times ... he had hurt their badi maa several times ..she had had enough .. no more .
Now it was his tirn to get hurt ..now it was asmita's turn to pay him back in the same coin 

Just wait n.watch she warns him 

Asmita goes to Mata Kali temple .. she prays for her blessings .. Hridoy reaches there 
Asmita asks him to take hwr back with him as his choti bahu.
Hridoy cant believe his ears ..he is over joyed ... he agrees ...beaming ear to ear ..
Asmita shares with him some important aspects of her personal.life n asks him to reconsider his decision .

At majumdar house RM and Niv ae shocked as shaan makes known his wish to get his wife Puchki home as badi bahu ... they were maried under hindu rites n she was married to him. .more so she was his childhood beloved .
RM reprimands him ... shaan is ready to give up his surname..thw majumdar business and the luxuries of this house .
He is ready to give up everything for his love .
RM asks him to relax n rethink as he would be the loser in the end .

Shaan says he has decided .. he wanted his puchki with him n was ready to give up anything to get her 

Precap 
Asmita incited Hridoy against Shaan
He goea home n lashes out at Shaan for casting glad eye on his younher brother's wife ..shaan says puchki was his childhood love 
Hridoy bashes up shaan 

At temple Asmita  celebrates the beginning of her game ..thanks  Kali Mata 

02 Apr 

The episode begins at Majumdar mansion with Shaan revealing to Majumdar family that he loved Asmita ..Puchki since childhood n was going to be with her .RM and Niv disagree , refuse to accept girl from unrespectable BG as bahu . He retorts how come the same girl,was acceptable for Hridoy . He is ready to give up his naam khandaan, Daulat, shaano shaukat ruthba for the sake of that girl . RM warns he will take his revenge from that girl who destroyed the lived of both his potas.

Shaan prepared to leave .

At Mata Kali temple Asmita reveals to Hridoy all truth regarding their marriage n all circumstances . But now she wants to marry Hridoy 

Hridoy is over joyed n wants to accept her as his wife . She puts three condictions 

No one would insult her . None would throw her out of the house n The shaadi will be with dhoom dhaam n his bar at should come out SG to marry her . 

Hridoy agrees to all .

Hridoy makes his intentions clear to his family n also all  condictions 

RM and Niv disagree with last condition . 

Shaan is heart broken to learn his Puchki had decided to marry Hridoy .

He confronts hridoy .

At kali mata temple Asmita pays respects to the deity n prepared to take her revenge from Shaan . Give him pain just the way he gave her .

03 Apr 

Shaan and Hridoy confrontation and fight over Asmita . shaan is insulted ..Hridoy declares he will marry Asmita n get her as hos bahu ..those who want to attend were wrlcome ..thosr who disapproved were dead for him ..

knocked unconscious n kidnapped by beauty for daring to ditch Paro n marry Puchki ..

he struggles n frees himself from his bindings ..manages to call Nil chachu ..

Asmita is paid visit by Niv  and she confronts Asmita for her plans 

She is given kangan gifts 

niv makes it very clear how much Asmita was hated because of her roots ... and asmita should remember she was accepted to Majumdar house only because of Hridoy ...

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Very depressing episode..anyway thanks for the update
Oh god what kind of show it is what are they trying to do this way she will destroy herself also, how would she feel when she finds the truth.
Thanks for update not watching it though.
Oh my lord what are they doing with the show. This is depressing af. The writers are making it from bad to worse smh. First Shaan and now Asmita character :(
Yeah I agree its getting bad to worse 
This show is getting more and more depressing even just to read the updates. Maybe its time to stop following the updates too. We never got the lead romance but they are showing separation & revenge 😡 So it will be Shan's turn to undergo painful redemption & then when the truth comes out it will be Asmita's turn to undergo painful redemption & for the poor viewers it is a double dose of depressive episodes back to back.  Sutapa you are really a very patient person to watch and give WUs' daily 👏
Originally posted by tranquilmelody

This show is getting more and more depressing even just to read the updates. Maybe its time to stop following the updates too. We never got the lead romance but they are showing separation & revenge 😡 So it will be Shan's turn to undergo painful redemption & then when the truth comes out it will be Asmita's turn to undergo painful redemption & for the poor viewers it is a double dose of depressive episodes back to back.  Sutapa you are really a very patient person to watch and give WUs' daily 👏

It pains me to evem do the updating 
I took a break from ISA ..as the track got unbearable ... 
I think I should tske s break from this one too 
Forget about romance ... even otherwise the story makes no sense 
They refuse to accept Asmita as badi bahu because she is from SG 
But its cool to have her as Choto bahu for Hridoy ?? Whats the catch yaar ??
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
I have left watching the show after seeing Chanda ma's death but read WUs today.. Seriously haven't seen so much depressing show ever.. Atleast Shan never hated Puchki or had revenge in mind .. it was still bearable to watch even when Shan was all nuts n doing puppet show.. I was happy when they decided to show   Puchki going away from Majumdar house.. It would have gone in such nice direction . even with separation she could have been independent but no they had to take this pathetic route.. I also applaud you for still watching the show and continuing these updates .