FANS REJOICE AS MAKERS DECIDED TO CAST JENSHAD IN BEPANNAH 2

Posted: 5 years ago

Fans of #AdiYa or #JenShad can shed happy tears as Beyhadh 2 makers have reportedly zeroed down on the Bepannaah duo to star in the second part of the thriller franchise. It seems the production house felt that starting with a well-loved jodi would give it the necessary momentum. Fans had loved their pairing and chemistry in Bepannaah. Beyhadh 2 will be made by Prateek Sharma for Sony TV. He was the writer of season one and made Ek Deewana Tha for the channel. A source told BollywoodLife, "The abrupt end of Bepannaah was a disappointment for one and all. Jennifer and Harshad look fab together and are perfect for a love story with intense elements like Beyhadh. They bond well off screen too. While Jennifer is 99 per cent on board, Harshad is quite excited about it." Well, isn't that fab news!
Source : Bollywoodlife

Sorry but this is an April Fool's day post. I too saw it on my phone  and got really excited but then there was an April Fool picture following it.😔
Yeah not gonna happen with Jenshad. Bepannah 2 will definitely happen though but it will be with stars suited to a Voot budget.
Happy April Fools Day 😆 Jobless bollywood life stalks the fans 🤣
Originally posted by SK1509

Yeah not gonna happen with Jenshad. Bepannah 2 will definitely happen though but it will be with stars suited to a Voot budget.

Joke 😆
Fcuuukkk april fool ki taraf dhyaan gaya hi nahi.
Eff bollywoodlife
Thank your so much @cherryfairy
Originally posted by .KISS-my-ASS.

Eff bollywoodlife
I wish this becomes true. Everyone is craving for Jenshad and tabloids know their popularity ðŸ˜³
 Sad that Bollywoodlife is doing this to us. They know how upset the fandom is so this is most unfair.
Originally posted by .KISS-my-ASS.

Eff bollywoodlife

IKR i thought it was real for a sec :(
This  april fool isnt a joke anymore it gets sick everytime.
it can break hearts too.

edit ur subject field as ppl wont get mini heart attacks
Edited by Leenaaa - 5 years ago
What a horrible horrible prank!!