Weird feeling kartik might take perv mama's side

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
As per all momo's ivs he was justifying how much kartik loves perv mama😆 and said he saw him as a dad coz he ddn have one and hated manish
And how their is going to be tiff between him naira and mansi

I think he will take perv's side😆

I know with aditya's case he didnt blv it then either i think one thing with naira he should always blv her first dow we will see... 

just what i am prophasizing will happen
that whd be totally against his character plus abhi kairamialn hua so they wont show kaira fights once kartik finds out that mamaji tried to touch naira kg wud be back
I don't think Kartik will ever go against Naira esp in a topic like this.

Even though Kaira are sometimes problematic (mainly Kartik) but 1 thing I absolutely adore about his character is how he defends his wife. In that Aditya track too - when Naira tells everyone that Aditya touched her inappropriately during some dance/rasam, Kartik doesn't stand by or doubts her. He immediately defends her. I remember this vividly coz I was impressed in that scene. Generally ITV FLs or MLs dont take stands initially.

In this case with that perv Mama, if he doesn't support Naira or Mansi that would go against his character. But with the cvs current track execution record, who knows? -_-
Kartik character was inconsistent during mumbai track since then I dont make any statement about him before track start instead look forward track to start to understand kartik's pov. But deep inside I have a strong feeling he would not go completely blind on this matter. 
During aditya time he stood with naira. And he clearly stated naira won't lie. So same mostly we can expect here also.
Also I don't think so CVs  are up for creating any issues b/w Kaira right now.
And I guess here mansi will have more role to play than either naira or kartik or Kaira as a jodi.

Goenka family anyway won't trust naira for sure except luv kush. 
And the best  part luv kush already sensed some gadbad with this mama, he is not as good as everyone said to be.
And they didn't like him, thats y luv kush is always my favt Goenkas.
Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 4 years ago
Originally posted by Ajscinesonadar

Kartik character was inconsistent during mumbai track since then I dont make any statement about him before track start instead look forward track to start to understand kartik's pov. But deep inside I have a strong feeling he would not go completely blind on this matter. 
During aditya time he stood with naira. And he clearly stated naira won't lie. So same mostly we can expect here also.
Also I don't think so CVs  are up for creating any issues b/w Kaira right now.
And I guess here mansi will have more role to play than either naira or kartik or Kaira as a jodi.

Goenka family anyway won't trust naira for sure except luv kush. 
And the best  part luv kush already sensed some gadbad with this mama, he is not as good as everyone said to be.
And they didn't like him, thats y luv kush is always my favt Goenkas.

There's a reason why children are said to have the purest of hearts. 
Originally posted by ErisedWitch45

I don't think Kartik will ever go against Naira esp in a topic like this.

Even though Kaira are sometimes problematic (mainly Kartik) but 1 thing I absolutely adore about his character is how he defends his wife. In that Aditya track too - when Naira tells everyone that Aditya touched her inappropriately during some dance/rasam, Kartik doesn't stand by or doubts her. He immediately defends her. I remember this vividly coz I was impressed in that scene. Generally ITV FLs or MLs dont take stands initially.

In this case with that perv Mama, if he doesn't support Naira or Mansi that would go against his character. But with the cvs current track execution record, who knows? -_-

But if naira voiced against perv mama, wouldn't mansi then get the courage to also speak out against him too, and karthik has always immediately stood up for naira's self-respect whether that be in aditya's case or dadi accusing naira of having a relationship with another guy in rishikesh, so naira alone making this accusation would get karthik on alert, so if his younger sister backed-up naira's accusation then why would karthik be at all skeptic. Would make zero sense and despite his flaws, that is not something karthik would even do.
Karthik as a brother failed to protect his sisters Keerti and Mansi. He only thinks of Naira.

I think he will at first tell Naira she is overreacting and has taken things in wrong way but I think Naira will insist something is not right. I think Karthik will have a hard time digesting the truth when Mansi reveals what happened with her.

He will be in shock but will defend both against pervert Mama. I expect Dadi to say this is only nonsense and not believe Mansi or Naira at first but Karthik will then defend them and correct her views so that he is thrown out of the house.Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
When naira said aditya hit keerti kartik ddn blv her
Also keerti lied 

But thats what i am referring to and i heard that soon something will happen and naira will be proven wrong
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

When naira said aditya hit keerti kartik ddn blv her
Also keerti lied 

But thats what i am referring to and i heard that soon something will happen and naira will be proven wrong

@Bold- Why where have you heard this?