Sitara not going anywhere: Arhaan Behll

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Author:  

Arhaan Behll of Colors' show, Vish Ya Amrit Sitara (Rashmi Sharma Telefilms), does not feel that the channel will take off this underperforming snake women show post IPL.

"I too have heard such rumours but nothing as such will happen, for we have not been officially informed of the same. Also, I have not heard anything but praise for our efforts.

"While we might not be doing that great (0.8-1) on TRP no idea why that is happening but yes, we have good traction on digital, added Arhaan.

In an attempt to copy the Nazar (Star Plus) craze, post Big Boss, Colors took off the much-talked-about Jennifer Winget and Harshad Chopda starrer, Bepannah, and replaced it with two back to back fantasy shows, i.e. Vish Ya Amrit Sitara and Tantra.

Just how awry things went can be judged by the fact that although Sitara was doing double the numbers of Tantra, yet it is not good enough. In an attempt to lift the very poor numbers of Tantra, Colors even pushed it to super prime time for a short while; yet, even that did work out.

Vish Ya Amrit Sitara actor, Shakti Anand, whose character has just been killed on the show, says, "One of the main reasons for the lacklustre output could be that the creative have no plot. Normally you always have a broad story which runs for say two or three months, with clear freeze points and graphs for respective characters. But here, I was kept completely in the dark.

"It is quite sad, for Colors has spent lots of money on both Tantra and our show. Well-known names like Adaa Khan, Shilpa Sakhlani, Juhi Parmar and Manish can't come cheap. Sadly, even the best actors can't save a project as we follow only the given lines, ended Shakti.

Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing. Missing kuldeep very badly. 
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey can I ask a question. So, Kuldeep is dusted? This is somehow turning into a saas bahu saga.
Hey guys ðŸ˜Š I watch this show since 1st episode and I'm a huge fan of adaa khan, arhaan and Shilpa ji... This show had so much potential and very talented cast  Shakti was also my favorite, sadly his character ended. They shouldn't have killed maharaja ratan pratap singh😭  I loved this guy more than rani Maa and maharaj's little brother and his wife. And his bonding with Sitara ðŸ˜­
They should bring kuldeep and guru ji back and focus on Sitara viraj's story more... 

Ye 3 vishakanyas ka gang bht boring hy unfortunately 
They only do Bari Bari baten 
Aur revenge ka koi strong reason b nai hy Inke pas. Plus they've already killed ratan ji, jiss se vishakanyas ko bht problem thi. 

I really wish creatives kuch acha plot le kar aaen. 😛

Please cvs daya kren hum Sitara viraj fans pr😭already there's 1 hit turned completely flop show on colors : ishq mein marjawan ðŸ¤¢ 
Originally posted by amrutha131

Author:  

"It is quite sad, for Colors has spent lots of money on both Tantra and our show. Well-known names like Adaa Khan, Shilpa Sakhlani, Juhi Parmar and Manish can't come cheap. Sadly, even the best actors can't save a project as we follow only the given lines, ended Shakti.

Literally sums it up.