Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Il love u even when u get fat

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
😆Can we please just have kaira scenes 
like no other character just show us scenes of shivin flirting with each other 

Momo was so cute with his cuddles and little eye brow things he would do at naira😊

I loved how he panicked thinking naira was not with him

I think that naira is either going to be kidnapped or get a job away from kartik 
something will take her away from him because they keep reiterating she mustnt leave him and i feel something will happen

as for perv mama i hope they show mansi's plight properly rather than just making this all about kaira separation and milan 99 000

I wrote a longer post but it got deleted 

naksh's character they could have done more with but its like the makers refuse too glad rishi left they really dont give a shit about other characters

Perv mama's looks at naira makes me laugh because shed slap him twice without even thinking of it😆
shes no mansi or quiet girl she has big mouth

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Kaira were freaking adorable. I chose to ignore the loopholes in storyline just because Shivin's chemistry is so beautiful. Everything about Kaira screams love.

The night and the morning scene were the sweetest albeit a bit short. More than the obvious things, it's the small gestures that make me go aww, like the small forehead kiss when Kartik was carrying Naira.

There was something about the bed scene. I just can't stop watching it. The way they moved towards each other without breaking eye contact and then the nose nudge.

Also the good morning Jaan ❤️.

I don't think Kaira will be "separated separated. Mohsin said some old truths will come into the light and there will be conflict between Kartik, Naira and Mansi. I don't think Kartik is the sort of a person who won't believe his wife or his sister if they tell him about Mamo's intentions. There might be some hesitance on his part bc he seems to be close to him, but he won't dismiss Naira or Mansi. Kinda looking forward to see how the track will unfold.

As you said, I hope they actually explore Mansi's emotions even if that's through Kaira, but they shouldn't make it all about Kaira and their lectures on right and wrong.

One more thing, Naira's discomfort in Mamo's presense will only grow till his truth is revealed. Ik it's a long shot but still hoping that Kartik observes the discomfort and doesn't act oblivious to everything. He's always so observant when it comes to Naira except for when she actually needs him to notice.

Kaira won't separate for a good three-four months now. First they will wrap up this mamo track which would happen quickly I guess bc the cvs can't work on two tracks at the same time. Then Gayu and Samarth will get married. After that there might be a new entry or they might turn back to the baby track.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I really hope they do this track well and focus well on it because this genuinely seems like an interesting track.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fari_15

Kaira were freaking adorable. I chose to ignore the loopholes in storyline just because Shivin's chemistry is so beautiful. Everything about Kaira screams love.

The night and the morning scene were the sweetest albeit a bit short. More than the obvious things, it's the small gestures that make me go aww, like the small forehead kiss when Kartik was carrying Naira.

There was something about the bed scene. I just can't stop watching it. The way they moved towards each other without breaking eye contact and then the nose nudge.

Also the good morning Jaan ❤️.

I don't think Kaira will be "separated separated. Mohsin said some old truths will come into the light and there will be conflict between Kartik, Naira and Mansi. I don't think Kartik is the sort of a person who won't believe his wife or his sister if they tell him about Mamo's intentions. There might be some hesitance on his part bc he seems to be close to him, but he won't dismiss Naira or Mansi. Kinda looking forward to see how the track will unfold.

As you said, I hope they actually explore Mansi's emotions even if that's through Kaira, but they shouldn't make it all about Kaira and their lectures on right and wrong.

One more thing, Naira's discomfort in Mamo's presense will only grow till his truth is revealed. Ik it's a long shot but still hoping that Kartik observes the discomfort and doesn't act oblivious to everything. He's always so observant when it comes to Naira except for when she actually needs him to notice.

Kaira won't separate for a good three-four months now. First they will wrap up this mamo track which would happen quickly I guess bc the cvs can't work on two tracks at the same time. Then Gayu and Samarth will get married. After that there might be a new entry or they might turn back to the baby track.

I also loved how kartik looked so relieved to see naira in his room😳
hey will get alot of trp coz i know this is bad to say but these sort of things get lots of trp

I think of udaari and cringe 

they should show it like that m sure lots of ppl will watch

people are unintentionally interested in sexual perversion even if they admit it or not...i think of udaari they should write it like that...it was done brilliantly in this one naira can be urwa 

His eyes on naira is so creepy but its true when ur a grl when someone looks at u cheaply u just know 

also as for kartik not noticing when u trust someone u wont notice their perversions 

Lol the other day we were discussing kartik killing someone imagine if someone attempted to rape naira 
i think hed kill pervert mama straight like forget that sanskaar and all fake niceness he shows his inner syko he inherited from saumya will show hel probably keep pervert mama in a torture chamber and pull out his nails one by one each time making him apologize to him for even glancing at naira😆

as for naira protecting her own izat perv mama is barking up the wrong tree naira might look small dainty and fragile but shes a fighter and she can scream 😆 and lecture shel pakao him so much hel go to jail on his own

I am scared to think of why he opened all the orphanages and girl schools ew he probably does it to be close to grls

also if he leaves what happens to goenka holdings will this make kartik bankrupt finally 
because of perv mama going to jail

samar has his own company right maybe he can chip in...

as for gayu i feel her fiance will die and shel be left knocked up and samar will propose to her
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Goenka palace is about to crumble i smell them all becoming bankrupt would love to see kartik build up his own empire...
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammy17

I really hope they do this track well and focus well on it because this genuinely seems like an interesting track.

This show always starts off well with new tracks then sort of fumbles in the middle and ends it
arshibarunsanay thumbnail
This track turns out to be good i also want the baby track which is cute and kaira should handle everything together or else bring their baby back i want that cutie baby kaira back plsss😭😭
Fari_15 thumbnail
Udaari used to give me chills, but I loved how the characters were portrayed in that show. Doubt the cvs can show something like that bc unfortunately Indian shows do romanticise everything. Romanticise maybe is the wrong word, but you know how in paki dramas everything is very real, unlike in Indian dramas.
Fari_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

<font color="#0066cc">Goenka palace is about to crumble i smell them all becoming bankrupt would love to see kartik build up his own empire...</font>

This needs to happen. I want Kaira in poor people clothes, Naira in simple chiffon saris and Kartik in simple shirts.

Them living in a small house and doing all the chores together.
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally a likable episode after ages...liked all scenes...Kaira have something about them...they are magic...a couple that can make u want to bang ur head on wall one day whereas adore them the very next day...btw Good Morning Jaan sounded real...Shivin have such firecracker chemistry alongwith exceptionally good screen presence...ML has never been handled well on ITV there were more chances of bad ML track...but this track has much potential...again if handled properly...without any U turn...CVs are capable of turning Puru mama a Sanskari family member overnight without punishing him...don't even want to think about it 🤢...Mansi's has always been timid, shy or reluctant to share her feelings...they can link her vulnerabilities with her past...Superheroes Kaira will be back in action...I'm excited!...Rituraj has been good in negative roles... As Goenkas own daughter is involved they might not forgive Puru mama... Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago