Krishna Chali London Introduction Thread!!!!

Posted: 5 years ago

On request I'm opening this thread today...As the show is getting interesting and lots of new members are joining.

Name!!

Country!!

Your Favourite tv actors!!

Favourite Shows!!

Hobbies!!

Reason To watch The Show!!

Sahana
India
Fan of characters
currently KCL
Music & browsing
Everything about KCL

Hello there KCL Forum Mates...

Name...Thabassum

Country ...India 

Your Favourite tv actors ...
Karan Vohra , Samiksha Jaiswal..
After watching the show really liking Megha as well...

Favourite Shows ..
Geet,  Punar Vivah , 
Zindagi Ki Mehak and Currently 
Krishna Chali London...

Hobbies..
Cooking , reading FF's

Reason To watch The Show..
Started to watch after Karan Entry as Dr.Veer
But really loving how almost every society issues are covered with good storyline...

Edited by Thabassum19 - 5 years ago
1)Renee 
2)Present Favourites  Megha Chakraborty and Karan Vohra but in my case,  they keep on changing because mostly I watch shows for story, characters and chemistry. 
3) I love finite series mostly,  like Zindagi Gulzar hai. Present favourite is KrishnaChaliLondon .
4) I am from India. 
5) Net surfing,  movies,  TV shows,  sometimes book reading 
6) I just love this show,  characters,  actors,  story,  chemistry everything. πŸ˜Š
Name: Aneeqa

Favourite TV Actor: None, I am a fan of characters. 

Favourite Shows: Limiting myself ONLY to India, Currently I love Patiala Babes on Sony TV. And KCL from Star Plus of course. Also, I am a great fan of crime shows so CID was my all time favourite (judge me all you want πŸ˜†) and Crime Patrol too. I initially did like YRKKH a lot too but then the show lost its story. Pratigya, Bidhaii, Ek Hazaroon me meri behna - they were some good shows. Not that I was crazy about them - but they were good shows. Pyar Ka Bandhan on Sony TV was also one good show. 

I'm leaving out dramas from Pakistan and International Series. 

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, watching movies and series, travelling

Reason To Watch The Show: Initially, because I didn't have a choice. I'm hooked because of the story. I just love the story now. And the characters. Not just the lead but every character is just amazing! And actors are doing a superb job as those characters. And the chemistry between the leads is just super amazing! 

Name: Niharika 

Your Favourite tv actors : Karan Vohra ( ☺️ ), Mohit  Raina , Param Singh, Ankit Gupta, Samiksha Jaiswal, Sanaya Irani, Rati Pandey, Shivangi joshi, Megha Chakraborty and  Harshita Gaur

Favourite Shows: currently Krishna Chali London other wise, ZKM, 21 Sarfarosh, Devon ke dev mahadev, IPKKND, MJHT, Bhabhi ji ghar  par hain 🀣, Begusarai, Sadda haq,  Ghulam ( BS was also there in this tv show  🀣 ), Fear Files, and some english shows πŸ˜ƒ

Hobbies: Reading, cooking, drawing

Reason To watch The Show after Dr. Veer's entry  made me watch the show ...Phewww😳
Edited by Nihaaa - 5 years ago
Name: Renu

Favorite TV actors: I don't really follow actors, I just enjoy their characters :) My favorite TV characters have been Krishna and Veer, Avni and Neil from Naamkaran, Neil's father and Neela Ma in Naamkaran, and Arnav and Khushi from IPKKND

Favorite shows: You can probably guess from the list above, but KCL, Naamkaran, and IPKKND
😊

Hobbies: Reading, writing, traveling

Why I watch the show: The beautiful chemistry between Krishna and Veer, the intelligent writing and lack of OTT dramatic tropes, the societal issues that the show addresses. Did I mention the chemistry between Krishna and Veer?
πŸ˜ƒ
Name :Shibani
Favourite TV actor :Rati Pandey. Currently I am in love with Megha Chakraborty and Karan Vohra. Find Meghe extremelly good and natural actress. 

Favourite Tv Show: MJHT, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Fathmagul(Turkish series)  GOT. Currently it is KCL. Hooked into a show after long long time.

Hobbies:Redaing, music, travel

Reason to watch the show: One and only KrishVeer. Also love both Megha and Karan's acting a lot. Supporting characters are awesome. 
Edited by MayurArti_rocks - 5 years ago
Hi!!!

I'm Varu, from Sri Lanka

Fav actors - Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Harshad Chopda, Jennifer Winget, New favourites are Megha and Karan Vohra

Fav TV shows - IPKKND, Bepannaah, Currently Krishna Chali London 

Hobbies - Watching movies, Singing and listening to songs

Reason 4 watching the show - Due to the chemistry between main leads, Megha and Karan
Name!! Alina Khan

Country!! India

Your Favourite tv actors!! HarJen-HarshadJennifer, SamiRan-SamikshaKaran now presently MeghaKaran as MeRan πŸ˜‰

Favourite Shows!! Pak shows- Tum mere kya ho, dil-lagi, suno chanda,khuda Aur mohabbat,yakeen ka safar,aangan & cheekh πŸ˜›
in Indian dramas: BP, ZKM now presently KCL the only show I watchπŸ˜‰

Hobbies!! Many

Reason To watch The Show!!   Unique concept, curiosity & the leads krishveer made me hooked to d show. I strted watching after kv's entry (London track) but ended up loving Megha more ❀️ although I like d other characters too Xcept bela,belan πŸ˜† she's not justifying I found her overacting & irritating MeRan as KrishVeer's portrayal was awesome & mindish-blowing πŸ‘ their sizzling chemistry is breathtaking Edited by HarJen4evr - 5 years ago