Yeh Teri Galiyan

Shan fight for Puckhi aka asmita with Family

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Bw1V7ylAQ&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

so looks like finally Shan will talk and tell his feelings about Puckhi...I think this will happen after Chanda Maa death beause he is in a different costume and I think he will be with Puckhi in the hard tine because of course Shan and Puchki will be sad about this death...

I think this sequence will show next week for sure...cant wait looks like Shan finally said something and is going to fight for his love finally and like he said in the interview no one will stop him no matter what he is not backing down and getting blackmail or anything... and the look on both Rm and Nivi is priceless... I think Nivi is getting what she deserves both her son or her own son being ruined I think its coming soon her breakdown and her truth coming out ahahha 

guys enjoy the segment made my morning but got to see the episode in the upcoming weeks 

we know today will be sad because Chanda Maa dies so lets see how Puckhi will be and Shan will be?

comment your own opinion on this segment and on today episode see u guys later xo 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I saw the video and it got my hopes up.
But still we will have to wait and see because we know how the writers seem hell bent on separating Shamita.
Even Avinash looked happy saying he is happy for this change happening in shaan and this time no amount of blackmail will stop him.
They shot this sequence yesterday as the pic in Avinash insta he was wearing the same costume.
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyer.a

Yes I saw the video and it got my hopes up.

But still we will have to wait and see because we know how the writers seem hell bent on separating Shamita.
Even Avinash looked happy saying he is happy for this change happening in shaan and this time no amount of blackmail will stop him.
They shot this sequence yesterday as the pic in Avinash insta he was wearing the same costume.

so I am guessing that writers will not do anything if Shaan said he is happy for this lmao 
but yes you are right we have to see the episodes so hopefully today or even starting next week but I am still happy because the audience will see a change in Shan and maybe the writers are doing that as well changing Shan and bringing him to talk more and speak his mind 

he did say I am happy for this