Where are the Rishta fans?

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why is this forum so dead? Where are the Rishta fans? Why does this show not move forward? Why? Why/ Why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
all rishta fans have left.only a few preeran fans  visit mainly for ffs
TheM5393 thumbnail
I am actually quite certain Preeta and Rishabh are going to get married by the end of next year, where can I find these illusive creatures?
jasminerahul thumbnail
i like both rishta n preeran.but since oreeran r the leads i think they will get married.u find rishta AT n pm the members to know where they r

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I am actually quite certain Preeta and Rishabh are going to get married by the end of next year, where can I find these illusive creatures?

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why is this forum so dead? Where are the Rishta fans? Why does this show not move forward? Why? Why/ Why?

Most of the Rishta fans active nahi haj.. .kyunki story aage bath hi nahi rahi hai. ..show ke starting me kitne beautifully progress kari thi story dono pairing Rishta and Preeran ke bichme ek intense thi aur ek nok jok vali pata nahi phir to triangle kabhi kbhi bata te rahe uske bich stupidity hi dikhate rahe.. .. PreeRan ke bichme progress hui hate to friendship but Rishta ke equation me pahele tha vesa hi hai.  I hope maker ab to inna dono pairing ko acche se handle kare.  Me Rishta fan hu so chahugi ke unke bichmee shadi ho.  Par story kahi move hi nahi ho rahi hai.  Bad people jitte jaa rahe hai.  
Edited by kasaf - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
i am fine with both jodies .they are focusing on preeran as the lead couple.that's why rishta have no progress

Originally posted by: kasaf

Most of the Rishta fans active nahi haj.. .kyunki story aage bath hi nahi rahi hai. ..show ke starting me kitne beautifully progress kari thi story dono pairing Rishta and Preeran ke bichme ek intense thi aur ek nok jok vali pata nahi phir to triangle kabhi kbhi bata te rahe uske bich stupidity hi dikhate rahe.. .. PreeRan ke bichme progress hui hate to friendship but Rishta ke equation me pahele tha vesa hi hai.  I hope maker ab to inna dono pairing ko acche se handle kare.  Me Rishta fan hu so chahugi ke unke bichmee shadi ho.  Par story kahi move hi nahi ho rahi hai.  Bad people jitte jaa rahe hai.  

TheM5393 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

i am fine with both jodies .they are focusing on preeran as the lead couple.that's why rishta have no progress

The issue isn't who the maker 'want' as the lead couple because as much as I know Ekta and her shows Preeta is more likely than not to get married to both of them ( I seriously hope that does NOT happen) but the point is if we don't create the buzz for 'our' favourite 'couple' than there will never be any progress in the story, because whoever the so-called end-game are at the end of the day even Preeran fans will have to accept the fact that at this moment it is Rishabh-Preeta whose lives are moving in parallel direction because of Prithvi-Sherlyn. 
jasminerahul thumbnail
if she doesnt marry both of them then who will she marry?

The issue isn't who the maker 'want' as the lead couple because as much as I know Ekta and her shows Preeta is more likely than not to get married to both of them ( I seriously hope that does NOT happen) but the point is if we don't create the buzz for 'our' favourite 'couple' than there will never be any progress in the story, because whoever the so-called end-game are at the end of the day even Preeran fans will have to accept the fact that at this moment it is Rishabh-Preeta whose lives are moving in parallel direction because of Prithvi-Sherlyn.