S1-S2 n relationships joke

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
S1- Well, we all know juzbaat were more imp than commitments.
S2- MAY go that way. Juzbaat more imp than commitment.
I don't mean cheating here, I mean breaking off previous relationship.
Why makers hv made a joke out of committed relationships? Be it marriage or engaged, it's so ok to break that commitment? Toh why marry or get engaged? Juzzbat May happen after 10 years of marriage or 10 months of engagement.

This post is more abt concept of the show where it shows u can break ties for new relations n feelings. It's not like either of the relationship had major prob. Nothing that cannot be worked out. But here dunno why makers succumb to new relations instead of strengthening the old. As if commitment n relations are joke n means nothing.

Also showing don't bring friends to home! Be it Male or Female, don't help or don't bring, dunno kab kiska jazzbat jaage.

Edited by Ruhi122 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
firstly comparison post are not allowed you might get a WL

secondly as of now mishti loves veer and is happy thirdly the show is not over neither have mishti has not fallen out of love with veer or in love with kunal so i dont think how can we judge really if mishveer s relationship perfect or not or if mishti is the reason for their break up who knows both of them mutually  decide to part ways  quiet possible right ?? 
thirdly ruhaan is not living with veer he is living in his fiancee which is not his house i find this bit weird considering how claim that he knows ruhaan since childhood and all still ruhaan lives as a pg in mishti s house and noit veers 

lastly i would suggest to go with the flow instead of judging or jumping to conclusion right now mishti is very much committed to veer and does everything to make him feel special  and to further strengthen their relationship and even ruhaan stawys away from her he is not trying to pursue her is he??
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

firstly comparison post are not allowed you might get a WL

secondly as of now mishti loves veer and is happy thirdly the show is not over neither have mishti has not fallen out of love with veer or in love with kunal so i dont think how can we judge really if mishveer s relationship perfect or not or if mishti is the reason for their break up who knows both of them mutually decide to part ways quiet possible right ??
thirdly ruhaan is not living with veer he is living in his fiancee which is not his house i find this bit weird considering how claim that he knows ruhaan since childhood and all still ruhaan lives as a pg in mishti s house and noit veers

lastly i would suggest to go with the flow instead of judging or jumping to conclusion right now mishti is very much committed to veer and does everything to make him feel special and to further strengthen their relationship and even ruhaan stawys away from her he is not trying to pursue her is he??

It's about the basic concept. I too am seeing the same show n I hv always maintained that mishti totally loves Veer.

I m not even talking about characters. I am talking abt the theme n concept of the show. And I m not judging, I hv capitalised that S2 MAY go that way. I didn't say it WILL.

As of comparison, it's one line. S1 is the base of S2.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
ab to mishty ke mind pe woh ruhaan ke saath anjaane mein romance bahut gehra asar kar gaya . now it will be very difficult for mishty to remove that incident from mind even mishty want to remove it
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if this happens, veer will get all the sympathies like mauli.. i saw silsila hashtag on twitter, few mishan fans are already praising veer..
makers might show juzbaat winning over relationships but viewers wont accept it.. it can never be justified to dump a person like mauli or veer..
i think there is no harm in comparing s2 with s1..
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

It's about the basic concept. I too am seeing the same show n I hv always maintained that mishti totally loves Veer.

I m not even talking about characters. I am talking abt the theme n concept of the show. And I m not judging, I hv capitalised that S2 MAY go that way. I didn't say it WILL.

As of comparison, it's one line. S1 is the base of S2.

season 1 concept was ema where mauli found her closure by the end s2 s concept as now is youth and there take on emotions and relationships   concepts are different just because juzbatt word is mentioned does not means that same thing is going to happen 

i think all of us can watch season 2 as a fresh show 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
if mishti is not in love with veer she should break up with veer irrespective of her emotions for ruhaan its better to be single then to be in a loveless marriage right ?
i would prefer mishti deciding to remain single then compromising just because veer is a 'nice guy' because the latter does not make any sense 
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

if mishti is not in love with veer she should break up with veer irrespective of her emotions for ruhaan its better to be single then to be in a loveless marriage right ?

i would prefer mishti deciding to remain single then compromising just because veer is a 'nice guy' because the latter does not make any sense 

mishti is very much in love with veer, it is clearly shown.. i dont think mishti is a type of girl who will enjoy romancing him without any love.. she is mauli's chavi afterall.. what she did with ruhaan was for veer infact..
i dont think falling out of love should be that easy for anyone.. if she chose him as a life partner, got engaged, made love with him, dumping doesnt make any sense now.. why should she be single?
Edited by ria_9 - 5 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
It  is  execution
Kehne  ko  humsafar  is  hit  web  series  which  had  cheating,moving  on  ,finding  love  falling  apart  everything

Also  this  isnt  first  show  to  show  engagement  breaking  many  shows  did  in  past  even  when  guy  was  good 
So  if  executed  well  it  isnt  big  deal

Also  lastly  all  good  people  arent  meant  to  be  together

Isnt  it  strange  ppl  wanted  Mauli  to  get back  to  cheater  kunal  but  wont  give  mishti  a chance  if  she  realise  breaking  engagement  is  better  than  breaking  a marriage ?
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_9

mishti is very much in love with veer, it is clearly shown.. i dont think mishti is a type of girl who will enjoy romancing him without any love.. she is mauli's chavi afterall.. what she did with ruhaan was for veer infact..
i dont think falling out of love should be that easy for anyone.. if she chose him as a life partner, got engaged, made love with him, dumping doesnt make any sense now.. why should she be single?

Perspective  rlationship  break  after  4-5  years  of  marriage  and  sometimes  what  people  thing  it  is  love  isnt  love  and  just  attachment