Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Meri Hanikarak Biwi is not going off air: Producer Amir Jaffar

Amir Jaffar clears the air about his show Meri Hanikarak Biwi off air news

Author: 
28 Mar,2019 02:09:34
Meri Hanikarak Biwi is not going off air: Producer Amir Jaffar

Amir Jaffar's show Meri Hanikarak Biwi on &TV is in news.

Recently an entertainment portal had reported that the show is going off air.

Producer Amir Jaffar, who was caught off guard with this news says, "I was shocked.  As far as we and the programming team of &TV is concerned there has been no indication whatsoever that this is going to happen as claimed by the news portal. The show is performing well despite its slot being shifted. We are even shooting special episodes. The show is on air now for more than a year which indicates that audience has liked the show. The characters of the show very well liked with lead pair having a huge fan following. Since the false news broke, I have been getting messages from umpteen viewers asking us not to let the show go off air. Understandably they are equally shocked as I am. Anyways I would like to clarify and inform that Meri Hanikarak Biwi is not going off air any time soon. And I wish to see this show going places as we have interesting twists and turns ahead in the story, he ends on a positive note. 

App

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am so glad to hear that.  
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yeah that's great... I don't know why but I was feeling so sad after hearing that false news but now m happy that it's not ending... & aaj kunika ka pardafash hoga.. Akhira Milan is on the way... Hope we will get many Akhira moments in future... & I want to see Akhilesh once again in love with ira... Want to see their romance & cute scenes