mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello guys is anyone watching the show? What's going on? Just want to check, this forum became so silent

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello there!!! So good to see a post here after so long. This used to b such a fun place once, nohody posts here anymore. I've taken a break from the show because it turned so dark n negative. Guess it's the same with most people here.
The show lost it's credibility with the Dubai track and Rukhsar's character made so many fans to quit. As if dubai marriage and Rukhsar's cheap tactics weren't torturous enought, the makers went ahead and tured Kabeer into a complete insensitive jerk. 

No one likes to watch a depressing dark drama after a hard long day's work. This show was promoted as a love story of two people with opposing ideologies with a strong message of woman empowerment. I can neither see love or any sort of woman empowerment on the show anymore.

It's simply disappointing!!!
mesravz thumbnail
Originally posted by: beastmaster

Hello there!!! So good to see a post here after so long. This used to b such a fun place once, nohody posts here anymore. I've taken a break from the show because it turned so dark n negative. Guess it's the same with most people here.

The show lost it's credibility with the Dubai track and Rukhsar's character made so many fans to quit. As if dubai marriage and Rukhsar's cheap tactics weren't torturous enought, the makers went ahead and tured Kabeer into a complete insensitive jerk.

No one likes to watch a depressing dark drama after a hard long day's work. This show was promoted as a love story of two people with opposing ideologies with a strong message of woman empowerment. I can neither see love or any sort of woman empowerment on the show anymore.

It's simply disappointing!!!

Baby good to see u back πŸ˜†
Hahahah big time disappointed fan . I know they turned him to a angry bull with no brain(Sorry bull) for insulting you by comparing that jerk. Women empowerment my foot in this show Don't even show women rights especially wife rights Forget about empowerment. Thought they will change after the new show arrival in rival channel but looks like director brain also messed like kabeer
beastmaster thumbnail
Originally posted by: s_lover

Baby good to see u back πŸ˜†
Hahahah big time disappointed fan . I know they turned him to a angry bull with no brain(Sorry bull) for insulting you by comparing that jerk. Women empowerment my foot in this show Don't even show women rights especially wife rights Forget about empowerment. Thought they will change after the new show arrival in rival channel but looks like director brain also messed like kabeer

Lover ji, bull must be cursing u for comparing it with our newly appointed Qazi Saab.πŸ˜†

I love Zara, but I find it funny that she herself doesn't work and is wasting  here  education to please her husband but pokes  her nose into other's  life  and fights  for  their so called  rights.

The face of woman empowerment herself cannot fight  for her self  respect  and freedom to  work.  What sort  of empowerment is this?πŸ˜•

I hope with the coming competition the makers come up with something creative to retain the existence viewers and to bring back the lost ones. And by creativity I dont mean RukhsarπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‘
Edited by beastmaster - 5 years ago
annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree. How can you encourage people to work when she herself doesn't work. Before Zara got married she applied for the job at the school but Kabeer didn't give her the position. So she does want to work. But she gave it up becaus of Kabeer. She chose her husband over working, but she is opening telling women to fight for what they want. And of course I lost it when once again blamed Zara for spreading the news to the media and he refused to believe her. When does he ever trust her? I have no interest in watching. But I read the written updates sometimes so I'm not too lost. Hopefully Zara and Kabeer are able to learn of Rizwan real truth.
mesravz thumbnail
Originally posted by: beastmaster

Lover ji, bull must be cursing u for comparing it with our newly appointed Qazi Saab.πŸ˜†

I love Zara, but I find it funny that she herself doesn't work and is wasting here education to please her husband but pokes her nose into other's life and fights for their so called rights.

The face of woman empowerment herself cannot fight for her self respect and freedom to work. What sort of empowerment is this?πŸ˜•

I hope with the coming competition the makers come up with something creative to retain the existence viewers and to bring back the lost ones. And by creativity I dont meant RukhsarπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‘
<div></div>

I dont meant Rukhsar

Ruksar creativity?
mesravz thumbnail
Originally posted by: annjose1998

I totally agree. How can you encourage people to work when she herself doesn't work. Before Zara got married she applied for the job at the school but Kabeer didn't give her the position. So she does want to work. But she gave it up becaus of Kabeer. She chose her husband over working, but she is opening telling women to fight for what they want. And of course I lost it when once again blamed Zara for spreading the news to the media and he refused to believe her. When does he ever trust her? I have no interest in watching. But I read the written updates sometimes so I'm not too lost. Hopefully Zara and Kabeer are able to learn of Rizwan real truth.

Kabeer trustingly Zara will happen only on tha Last episode
beastmaster thumbnail

I dont meant Rukhsar

Ruksar creativity?

By creativity I expect the cvs to come up with some interesting plots or character or even giving the much needed closures to some very lose end previous tracks. 
Most of the previous tracks were were given an abrubt end or left open. The cvs should see throught a track properly before jumping into the next one.

But we all know how much the team including the director loves Rukhsar. They can only think of one way to increase trp... and that's her. The vile and cheap vamp.😑
beastmaster thumbnail
[QUOTE=annjose1998]I totally agree. How can you encourage people to work when she herself doesn't work. Before Zara got married she applied for the job at the school but Kabeer didn't give her the position. So she does want to work. But she gave it up becaus of Kabeer. She chose her husband over working, but she is opening telling women to fight for what they want. And of course I lost it when once again blamed Zara for spreading the news to the media and he refused to believe her. When does he ever trust her? I have no interest in watching. But I read the written updates sometimes so I'm not too lost. Hopefully Zara and Kabeer are able to learn of Rizwan real truth.[/QUOTE
Not following the show either only read updates.

Exactly. Zara herself has given up her career to satisfy the big fat ego of her husband, but she  keeps lecturing others about haq n rights. It looks like instigating the ladies against their families to me...She should practice what she preaches first.

When Rizwan asked her as to why she wasn't working after marriage she looked petrified by the question. She kept looking at Kabeer and tried to shut Rizwan up so that Kabeer's ego isn't hurt. Such a person fighting for someone else's cause makes no sense to me. It's pain hypocrisy from the makers.

Going by the trend of the show, I don't expect much from this track too Rizwan looks like a good villain but unfortunately the cvs are bad at execution. I'm sure they will either end this track abruptly or Rizwan will vanish into thin air one fine morning like many other characters have in the show.
Edited by beastmaster - 5 years ago
beastmaster thumbnail

Kabeer trustingly Zara will happen only on tha Last episode

TrueπŸ˜†
The day  Kabeer trusts Zara completely and will not think of throwing her out will be the end of the show πŸ˜ƒ