•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Just saw the shooting scene on YouTube
Where they are filming last journey of chanda maa and puchki is doing her last rites.
Surprisingly Shaan is nowhere to be seen.
It seems shaan and puchki are still not together and shaan is not performing the last rites of his mother.
Good lord how much more depressing can this show get.
Please can you share the video? Another supporter of Shamita gone :(. Especially for Asmita. So sad.
Oh God Why.. Seriously very depressing  
I think it will be after because Shan posted a picture online about him and pucnkhi together somewhere and the costume they are wearing and from todays precap ? so it might happen after? maybe beauty has something to do with Chanda Maa to die? but I was sad to see the video as well; that will be very heartbroking to see Puchki her only mother gone and she doesn't have Shan support yet? but hopefully soon,

maybe we don't see Shan because he might know yet? it will be heartbreaking for both Puckhi and Shan for sure 

but it will be an interesting episode to see I think it will happen nextweek 

I think with the precap they showed today and how they ended the episode it will be a huge deal; I don't think Shan will back down on getting Puckhi back in his life... 

so I am excited and sad for the coming episode exciting for the part of Shan and Puckhi hopefully coming together by seeing the upcoming picture of them together somewhere in the open area jungle maybe? ahahah and sad on Chanda Maa dying ?

another interesting part is what are Nivi and Ridhoy going to do ? 

Actually today they were shooting outdoors at the same location which was the secret spot of Shaan and Puchki when they were kids.
From the pics I can tell that only 4 cast members were involved Shaan Puchki Chanda Maa and Nivi so I think nivi and not beauty is involved somehow.
And maybe Shaan is not in funeral scene because in sonagachi only women are allowed dressed in red as brides.
I hope shaan stays firm in his resolve to be with puchki as without chanda maa they only have each other.
Maybe chanda takes promise from them to stay together and take care of each other before dying which might unite shamita.
After pack up they even gave a party to the actress playing chanda as it was probably her last day of shoot.
Originally posted by dyer.a

Actually today they were shooting outdoors at the same location which was the secret spot of Shaan and Puchki when they were kids.
From the pics I can tell that only 4 cast members were involved Shaan Puchki Chanda Maa and Nivi so I think nivi and not beauty is involved somehow.
And maybe Shaan is not in funeral scene because in sonagachi only women are allowed dressed in red as brides.
I hope shaan stays firm in his resolve to be with puchki as without chanda maa they only have each other.
Maybe chanda takes promise from them to stay together and take care of each other before dying which might unite shamita.
After pack up they even gave a party to the actress playing chanda as it was probably her last day of shoot.

ya even in today episode Chanda Maa was saying she wants Puchki and Shan to get married and get away or they will not be able to get together for a while lmao 
I love how Chanda Maa is helping in a way neither Shan and Puckhi don't know yet lol 
but maybe that's what will happen before she dies tell Punckhi or both in another way to be together and stop the fighting maybe I might think that's where it is leading ... 
with the upcoming scenes how with Nivi and Shan and Puckhi shooting somewhere it feels like a conflict between them but I have a feeling that Shan will protect Puckhi in everyway...even today he had a enough and made a stand to himself and finally finally admitting that Puckhi is his and he will go away from everyone love him 

lets see what these upcoming scenes bring I am excited finally the story is moving towards SHan and Puckhi coming together in some way good and bad lol 
What?? She's one of my favorite character in the show but now she will die... Depressing