Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Crush ko crush kardungi

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
For that one line ðŸ˜† i laughed and clapped go kittu
shivin have amazing chemistry

childlike cute chemistry

also found naira pretending not to rem kind of insensitive considering what the family went trew...
and was not able to get over how shit the track was really and really enjoy their scenes it felt like too much too quick i dont understand how kaira can not even mourn their kid and just be happy and all over each other it makes them seem so i dont know cold like sure i dont want crying but the crying would make sense

Lol gayu is sick dear god dont tell me she has a clot as well😆 or cancer and her childhood frnd leaves her and samar comes and holds her hand ew budda milgaye gayu

the samar and gayu scenes are so forced and annoying😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Gayu is apparently pregnant.

Lol the episode was cute if you ignore the whole "forgotten baby case.

Just watching this show for Shivin's chemistry bc honestly the story doesn't make sense anymore. Till yesterday I had some hope that maybe they will show a scene where Kaira discuss their baby but I guess the two tears Naira shed was all the mourning they will do. As Dadi said, she won't let anyone cry about the past 🥱
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dialogues of today's episodes were better than yesterday's episode...well Kartik she didn't leave u this time...even after knowing about baby swap...she stayed in GV...Shivin truly have ahhmazing chemistry...people connect to emotional Kaira...all emotional tracks were super successful...though Kaira needed break from high voltage drama and emotional roller coaster ride that began from separation phase till memory loss...but making them insensitive and senseless is making it all appear absurd...even their never ending love which I adore the most...
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari_15

Gayu is apparently pregnant.

Lol the episode was cute if you ignore the whole "forgotten baby case.

Just watching this show for Shivin's chemistry bc honestly the story doesn't make sense anymore. Till yesterday I had some hope that maybe they will show a scene where Kaira discuss their baby but I guess the two tears Naira shed was all the mourning they will do. As Dadi said, she won't let anyone cry about the past 🥱

i thought mansi was but someone told me premarital sex doesnt exist in yeh rishta land

lol normal human emotion is inconsistent 

naira whinned for 9 months or more straight bwt how shed die if she ddn have a baby

but completely forgot now and is running and playing with kartik😕😆
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Dialogues of today's episodes were better than yesterday's episode...well Kartik she didn't leave u this time...even after knowing about baby swap...she stayed in GV...Shivin truly have ahhmazing chemistry...people connect to emotional Kaira...all emotional tracks were super successful...though Kaira needed break from high voltage drama and emotional roller coaster ride that began from separation phase till memory loss...but making them insensitive and senseless is making it all appear absurd...even their never ending love which I adore the most...

Whenever he says never leave me we know whats coming a new track where they will separate lmfao gayu will say kartik knocked her up🤣
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi anya watched the epi.gayu is pregnant ..she don't want naira to tell anything to anyone.again same from ak nandini shubam.naira and now gayu naira hiding news from family.samar liking gayu.dont know what will happen.ok type episode.precap puru mama entry with his daughter..Kartik hugs him and naira coming there his weird look seeing naira ðŸ˜¡ one thing some body mentioned mama want to meet his daughter with kartik.how come..he is dadi' s younger brother Manish akilesh 's mama akilesh Manish were married so she will be like younger sister to them then she will be like bus in relation to kartik.uff..hope he don't do anything with kaira.specially naira..I know it's cameo role ..hope naira tell kartik about gayu or she tell to naksh.
kala_09 thumbnail
There gayu is preg and here puru mama and his daughter hope he don't create problem for kaira.kartik like him very much.but the way puru see naira ..if some thing bother naira about puru mama will kartik listen to her...there rama dadi if she come to know gayu preg that naira hide this fro. Her..again big drama..what will happen to naira.no more misunderstandings ..just they showed Milan.i know this puru mama playing cameo ..but what he will do with kaira.. 
kala_09 thumbnail
I think this track going sexual abuse ..acc to momo interview and the set shown how mama touch naira and she felt uncomfortable ..and also momo told some conflict happen between kartik naira and mansi.may be i feel mansi affected by puru mama.momo told some past about mama going to come out.in the end of track we will get message..always yrkkh  gave some good message in every track.