Liking Abeer Mishti

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I started watching yrhpk just coz its a new show and it pops up on Hotstar! I'm actually liking the show so far, the reason being Mishti. The actress playing the role of Mishti is really good. With all the nerdy look they gave her in the promos I was under the impression that she's going to be another damsel in distress to be saved by the knight in shining armor but I'm happy to be proved wrong. I like how she gives it back to Kuhu or even her dad and stands for what is right. I saw her in the cross over with yrkkh and was glad she questioned people as to why no one bothered about her and she accepted the fact that people in life come and go away. When Kuhu asked her to leave the house I liked how she gave it back saying its her house as well. Today in the Holi episode I enjoyed the cute nok jhok between her and Abeer. The way they played with the colors and those dialogues "Mujhe nahi pata tha tum rone waalon mein se ho" and "Mujhe nahi pata tha tum girne waalon mein se ho" was fun!
Hoping to see the story move forward in a good way. Abeer already seems attracted to her but its gonna take a while for Mishti to have feelings for him. She already has too much on her plate. With tomorrow's episode I hope Naman vanishes for the good and Mishti can stay stress free!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Oh and I forgot to mention I can't tolerate Kuhu, The person playing the character should tone down a bit or at least have some straight hair. The curls and the hurls are too much for my poor eyes ðŸ˜­
adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree
Almost everyone were under the impression that Mishti will be th rone dhone wali adarsh bahu types , I am loving her character so far , realistic subtle ! Abeer is 
Kuhu ke bademe kya bataun , sab pareshan hain usse ðŸ¤£

welcome to the forum by the way !
Edited by smol-bean - 5 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smol-bean

I agree

Almost everyone were under the impression that Mishti will be th rone dhone wali adarsh bahu types , I am loving her character so far , realistic subtle ! Abeer is 
Kuhu ke bademe kya bataun , sab pareshan hain usse ðŸ¤£

welcome to the forum by the way !

Thank you! 

I'm hoping the actress playing Kuhu will mellow down her acting else it'll be difficult for the audience and Kunal to bear her!