Saroj Khan trashes Katrina, rips apart industry - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by MoonOrchid

Saroj sounds bitter for nothing- she should be GLAD someone is motivated enough to rehearse, right?

Saroj is not bitter. Read the article first. She isn't blaming Katrina. And anyway, Kattu wouldn't have gotten it right even after rehearsals so.. 
Originally posted by Breath-Mark

Well i only remember seeing how everyone blocked off Sid in their videos and shared them.. Only Kat was visible. 

To see Katty's midrif. 

I am talking about dance. And to me, Katty looks sukhdi. Sid danced better. His body was in control. His steps were crisps. Kattu faltu ka uchhal rahi thi. 
What's wrong in rehearsing a song? Veterans need to shed off some grump Edited by hotchic2 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

Ooo matlab according to this ... climax me sad song hoga... aur varun madhuri ko visit karega kothe pe.. hmm..  
Kya ho sakta he story 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhz6SA82dA0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Watch this Varun's IV with Malishka, after watching this & reading the above article supremely excited for VD-Madhuri scenes in Kalank ☯️

*kinda spoiler alert*😆
She is right about overdose of gimmicks and gymnastics in choreography these days. Its annoying to be honest. The wow factor is gone cause of repetitive stunts. That said its absolutely wrong on her part to deny rehearsals to Katrina. Not everyone is accomplished enough to pick up steps on the steps or do impromptu dancing.
I agree with her, after Madhuri it is only Priyanka who is the best actress and dancer combined.
Sounds like shes bitter that she cant teach what katrina does. 
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Sounds like shes bitter that she cant teach what katrina does.

SH I always wanted to know, how you rate Prabhu Deva??
Oh so now I know why Remo had to choreograph Alia in Ghar More Pardesiya... 😆
I agree with Saroj Khan. If you watch most of the dance shows these days are filled with gym acts. And if the contestant is good at one step they keep doing it in all the episodes. One eg I remember is this Nepali guy and 14yr old girl who did modern freestyle and in almost all the act she did the sitting on the floor turning her leg 360 degrees .Got so bored after couple of times. It didn't look like dance and was such a boring act.