Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

To see Katty's midrif. 

I am talking about dance. And to me, Katty looks sukhdi. Sid danced better. His body was in control. His steps were crisps. Kattu faltu ka uchhal rahi thi. 

Lagta hai sasta Nasha Kiya hai ðŸ¤£
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

She doesn't trash Katrina really. You are just sensationalizing title to attract lot of viewers to your post. ðŸ˜†

What she says is right. "Gymnastics is meant for circus people. " 

I don't know why people even call it a dance. Sometime when I surf thru channel n watch these kids dance show, I feel so bad for these kids. They are made to perform such scary stunts in name of dancing. The more difficult the stunt, the more praise you get. Parents are stupid too for fame n money. 

Katrina well -- all she does is coconuts jiggling. Sid danced better than her in Kala Chasma. 

Totally agree with that part .
dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saroj >>> everyone else. 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
She's right about kids .how can parents allow such dangerous acts for there  5 or 6 or 8 year old kids .
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She didn't trash Katrina. Misleading headline. 
P.S.: Saroj Khan will always be the best in choreographers. 
Edited by chahat4u - 5 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

What is wrong with having "gymnastic" dance moves incorporated in a dance routine?! ... I understand if it's overdone or poorly done, it may look boring ... But if only one "form" of dance is seen on screen, even that would become boring including that of traditional dance forms like "Kathak" .. Dance like anything else evolves ... Nothing wrong with having more variety as long as it doesn't become stagnant and repetitive! ... [I haven't read the article but I for one LOVED Katrina in Kamli .. one of her best which is filled with such gymnastic movies]!

She has mentioned Katrina only with regard to Thugs of Hindustan. Saying she had a chance to collaborate with her in that movie. But shoot was nearing and Katrina refused to do song without rehearsing. So Saroj was replaced with Prabhu Deva. And she said I cannot judge actresses since I have only seen them in songs choreographed by others.