Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Having worked with Saroj ji I know for a fact that she does Rehearsals. What she doesn't appreciate is people interfering and not being serious. If she feels people aren't taking her dance and choreography seriously she isn't hesitant to say it. 
She is usually very mild tempered atleast with us she was. 

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I get where she's coming from. I think she wants real dancing, not table tricks. Kat isn't only to blame, however Katrina is well know for "dancing" a certain way which many wouldn't consider a talent or serious.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

SH I always wanted to know, how you rate Prabhu Deva??

Love him but he's not versatile and very one note choreogrpahy BR]
I love Remo's team moreEdited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Saroj khan sounds bitter and one of those "Humare zamaanein mein Toh Aisa Nahi tha" wale  aunty lol Edited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
Saroj Khan is funny, inadvertantly ends up mentioning good quality of the person whom she's trashing. I remember watching a viideo clip of her trashing Sridevi to elevate her fav Madhuri. It was like 2 decades later..it was on national TV..and she didn't realise what she was saying against Sri was actually giving Sri a good character certificate (to conservative TV audience).
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Saroj Khan is a bitter and rude woman, your time is over move on loser ðŸ¤¢
Katrina does not know to do gymnastics. Is she talking about Tiger? ðŸ˜• Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
What is wrong with having "gymnastic" dance moves incorporated in a dance routine?! ... I understand if it's overdone or poorly done, it may look boring ... But if only one "form" of dance is seen on screen, even that would become boring including that of traditional dance forms like "Kathak" .. Dance like anything else evolves ... Nothing wrong with having more variety as long as it doesn't become stagnant and repetitive! ... [I haven't read the article but I for one LOVED Katrina in Kamli .. one of her best which is filled with such gymnastic movies]!
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Katrina does not know to do gymnastics. Is she talking about Tiger?  😕

Maybe she is talking about dhoom3 also that nonsensical suraiyya choreography looked like weird gymnastics meets ants in the pants ðŸ˜†
cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are many choreographers who can do good western choreography. But no one means no one can do desi choreography better than Saroj Khan. However,  it seems she expects everyone to be Madhuri Dixit which is hard for others and they don't enjoy working with her. She comes across as someone very rude too. 
But one song that would surely have been much better if she  had choreographed is Deewani Mastani.