Kaira not to mourn their baby

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
So in today's episode Naira acknowledged the fact that yes they lost their baby - though not as most of us wanted to. There was 2 seconds of crying and then Kdadi said no one is allowed to mourn what has happened and be happy for the future. Too many things happened at the same time - Naira remembering everything, forgiving Kartik, telling the family that Kartik is God and in the midst of all this a momentary realization that her baby is no more. I'm disappointed with how all this shaped out. Losing a baby whom you carried in your womb for 7 full months is not something that you can easily forget. At least during the divorce track there was some seriousness but now everyone is behaving like nothing happened and its just another kaira milan. Everyone are dancing and singing and playing as if nothing happened. 
I still can't believe Kartik has so easily been forgiven and not only forgiven but he has been asked sorry for the crime he's done. What's wrong with Gayu? She's taking some pills ðŸ˜• and Samar noticing something is fishy with her ðŸ˜² Are we going to get a GaMar story now? ðŸ¥± 

The only good part of the epi was Naira's dance on Ghar more Pardesiya. She looked pretty in that blue saree and Kartik complimented her well. Naksh was the only person who got emotional about the reunion. Keerti's "I will never be insecure about Krish with you" came out of the blue. How on earth did she realize that all of a sudden? Okay I'm complaining too much but seriously this was a poorly written script. Wonder if audience will like it.
Kaira's forte use to be their emotions...their stubbornness, vulnerabilities, pain, happiness and their bond with other characters was well explored for almost 2 years (before Samarth chachu track)...how pain changes individuals was well written & portrayed beautifully during separation and divorce track...that time viewers even cried with them...but now Kaira are only capable of mushy mushy romance...these days their emotions are not well explored by the writers...Naira and Kartik who were restless on knowing about alcohol addiction and leg injury...had several confrontations and conversations after 2 years of separation...didn't even once converse regarding their baby?...how they feel on losing her...they didn't mourn for their baby...strange...this track had worst closure...that 2 minutes of crying wasn't of any importance...proper breakdown scene was needed with good dialogues... Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Kaira's forte use to be their emotions...their stubbornness, vulnerabilities, pain, happiness and their bond with other characters was well explored for almost 2 years (before Samarth chachu track)...how pain changes individuals was well written & portrayed beautifully during separation and divorce track...that time viewers even cried with them...but now Kaira are only capable of mushy mushy romance...these days their emotions are not well explored by the writers...Naira and Kartik who were restless on knowing about alcohol addiction and leg injury...had several confrontations and conversations after 2 years of separation...didn't even once converse regarding their baby?...how they feel on losing her...they didn't mourn for their baby...strange...this track had worst closure...that 2 minutes of crying wasn't of any importance...proper breakdown scene was needed with good dialogues...
I agree.. The scene that made me start watching yrkkh was the college scene where they first met after the 2 year leap. There was so much intensity, pain and love between the two. Nowadays it looks like teenage love where only mushy romance is what keeps them together or makes the families happy. I expected so much out of this baby swap revelation and all went to the drain.