Confusion ka phal meetha hota hain ;)

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Maheshwari's didn't even know that Rajvanshi's wanted one of their daughters and that's Kuhu for Kunal.  
Chalo accha hain atleast this confusion lead to Abeer-Mishti face off , finally !
Abeer is sooo smitten haye ! ðŸ˜³

Kuhu is such a nautanki though ,  Kunal ko bachao usse koi yaar !!
They were together in one frame for quite some time but still not an ounce of chemistry was visible.
I am certain I'll be skipping their scenes from now on. Poor Kunal ( Kunal ka ex kaha ho yaar tum ? ) 
Jo bhi ho Abeer Mishti scenes were lit ! 
" Suno " 
" Kya hain ? " 
" Kuch nahi jao " 

Can they get any cuter ?
Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sorry to say but kunal and Kuhu are gonna be one of the blandest couples of Indian tv. I don't know what made the makers think that they would look good together in any shape or form.
Abeer and Mishti scenes were beautiful though. 
I think tomorrow Namans drama will make Meenakshi like Mishti instead. She might select mishti as her Bahu. 
made-in-charms thumbnail
Originally posted by: smol-bean

I am sorry to say but kunal and Kuhu are gonna be one of the blandest couples of Indian tv. I don't know what made the makers think that they would look good together in any shape or form.

Abeer and Mishti scenes were beautiful though. 
I think tomorrow Namans drama will make Meenakshi like Mishti instead. She might select mishti as her Bahu. 

Their scenes were pure torture i tell you ! 
I am loving Kunal par agar Kuhu sath me ho to how on earth am I gonna tolerate Kuku scenes. Disappointed !

I too think meenakshi will be impressed with mishti initially but if she chooses mishti for kunal tab to siyappa !
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Maheshwari's didn't even know that Rajvanshi's wanted one of their daughters and that's Kuhu for Kunal.

Chalo accha hain atleast this confusion lead to Abeer-Mishti face off , finally !
Abeer is sooo smitten haye !😳

Kuhu is such a nautanki though , Kunal ko bachao usse koi yaar !!
They were together in one frame for quite some time but still not an ounce of chemistry was visible.
I am certain I'll be skipping their scenes from now on. Poor Kunal ( Kunal ka ex kaha ho yaar tum ? )
Jo bhi ho Abeer Mishti scenes were lit !
" Suno "
" Kya hain ? "
" Kuch nahi jao "

Can they get any cuter ?

I think the lack of chemistry as of now between Kuhu and Kunal is intentional. Love at first sight doesn't happen with everyone or every couple in real life. Just because the parents think that some girl or guy is right doesn't really mean that the girl and boy are really right for each other.

Here Parekh thinks Kunal is a good catch for Kuhu. Kuhu who saw him in that sports car thinks that is love. While Abir and Mishti don't have to try or their parents have no idea. Yet they feel that connection, kind of understand each other.

The age old proverb is matches are made in heaven. Is that really true. Are all matches that really end up happening was designed in heaven. Did god really intended them to be a couple. That match made in heaven is what leads to jhat mangni phat vivaah. This is the core theme of the show. To show how that concept is outdated.

The whole family thinks Kunal and Kuhu make a nice couple and so they should proceed with further talks of marriage. But in reality both Kuhu and Kunal are not compatible with each other. They are just too bland as mentioned.

I would also like to see how the story proceeds. Maybe with time these two may learn to work with each other.
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Their scenes were pure torture i tell you ! 
I am loving Kunal par agar Kuhu sath me ho to how on earth am I gonna tolerate Kuku scenes. Disappointed !

I too think meenakshi will be impressed with mishti initially but if she chooses mishti for kunal tab to siyappa !

@bold oh i never thought that 

if that happen kuhu will be torture mishti and audiences i watch her scene in fast forward mode in that case i have to watch whole episodes in fast forward
Edited by maaneet_forever - 5 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaavi

I think the lack of chemistry as of now between Kuhu and Kunal is intentional. Love at first sight doesn't happen with everyone or every couple in real life. Just because the parents think that some girl or guy is right doesn't really mean that the girl and boy are really right for each other.

Here Parekh thinks Kunal is a good catch for Kuhu. Kuhu who saw him in that sports car thinks that is love. While Abir and Mishti don't have to try or their parents have no idea. Yet they feel that connection, kind of understand each other.

The age old proverb is matches are made in heaven. Is that really true. Are all matches that really end up happening was designed in heaven. Did god really intended them to be a couple. That match made in heaven is what leads to jhat mangni phat vivaah. This is the core theme of the show. To show how that concept is outdated.

The whole family thinks Kunal and Kuhu make a nice couple and so they should proceed with further talks of marriage. But in reality both Kuhu and Kunal are not compatible with each other. They are just too bland as mentioned.

I would also like to see how the story proceeds. Maybe with time these two may learn to work with each other.

I agree with all the @bold parts.

Maybe with time these two may learn to work with each other.

Though I agree with a lot of things , if we are talking about real life here then it does not matter if they look good together or not , compatibility is the key.
Whereas on ITV if I as an audience am investing 30 mins of my life for 'entertainment' to watch two people romancing each other then I would not settle for 'bland couples'.
Chemistry cannot magically appear between them even with innumerable romantic scenes because its just not there , not the actors fault but it is how it is. 
And for me and for a lot of people this is off putting.
There are people including me who did follow Ritvik in his previous show , he & Jannat used to look beautiful together and we had expectations from him & the one he will be paired with but the makers let down almost everyone. Its not just Abeer & Mishti's show , the word " rishtey " is plural for a reason. Kunal deserves a backstory and should be paired with someone he actually would look good with.

But ofcourse  I respect your views , you may believe they might work together in future which is fine by me. 
We think a lot alike by the way. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_forever

oh i never thought that 

if that happen kuhu will be torture mishti and audiences i watch her scene in fast forward mode in that case i have to watch whole episodes in fast forward

@bold same ðŸ¤£
I really hope I am wrong here.

Shaavi thumbnail

There are people including me who did follow Ritvik in his previous show , he & Jannat used to look beautiful together and we had expectations from him & the one he will be paired with but the makers let down almost everyone. Its not just Abeer & Mishti's show , the word " rishtey " is plural for a reason. Kunal deserves a backstory and should be paired with someone he actually would look good with.

But ofcourse  I respect your views , you may believe they might work together in future which is fine by me. 
We think a lot alike by the way. 

@bold, there is already a lot of "rishtey" in the serial without Kunal - Kuhu pairing. There is brothers, sisters, brother - sister, Sister - in - Law, grandparents, so many relationships that are interwoven with both Abir and Mishti. There is already lot of backstories for each of the characters.

Kunal and Kuhu are unfortunately not the main characters of this story, it is Abir and Mishti. Kunal and Kuhu are there to provide the backdrop, the foundation for the love story of Abir and Mishti. It is Mrs. Parekh thinking that Kunal will be a right match for Kuhu. She is basing this on the fact that Rajvansh is a good family, Kunal is rich and handsome looking. She also thinks that he is a good guy. Apart from general knowledge on Kunal, she doesn't really know who he is nor what kind of girl would compatible for him. 

Kuhu in her place thinks that she loves him because he is "cool" and handsome. Her assumption of him being "cool" comes from her seeing him driving that red sports car. But from what I have seen of Kunal so far, he seems more like a BMW/Benz 4 door sedan car guy. Someone who thinks safety first rather than the speed and thrill of a sports car. I feel the reason he drove that red car was because he knows how much Abir loves that car. That was the reason he so happily and willingly handed the steering wheel to Abir in the first episode. 

Kuhu in her place is very immature and just goes by what she sees in front of her. She doesn't really think through anything. Here too she is jumping to conclusions. She is meeting Kunal in such a condition where he is not himself. 

Both Meenakshi and Abir think that Kunal marrying is the right solution for his heartache. Neither one is actually talking to him and asking him what he wants. Both of them just assume of what can make Kunal happy and they are taking that path to make him happy. My guess is neither of the options is right for Kunal at this time.

Right now the whole talk of marriage is happening because of parents rather than the guy and girl themselves. Also in one of the interview, Rhea said that she will be the "choti bahu" of the Rajvansh family. She cannot be choti bahu if Kunal is paired with Kuhu or their relationship happens. At the same time, I don't know the future story, but know only the initial story. It will be Abir and Mishti who will come together. They first have to become the couple as per the concept of the show. With their relationship solidifying, all other relationships will evolve and the makers may then want to bring Kunal and Kuhu together. 
made-in-charms thumbnail

@bold, there is already a lot of "rishtey" in the serial without Kunal - Kuhu pairing. There is brothers, sisters, brother - sister, Sister - in - Law, grandparents, so many relationships that are interwoven with both Abir and Mishti. There is already lot of backstories for each of the characters.

Kunal and Kuhu are unfortunately not the main characters of this story, it is Abir and Mishti. Kunal and Kuhu are there to provide the backdrop, the foundation for the love story of Abir and Mishti. It is Mrs. Parekh thinking that Kunal will be a right match for Kuhu. She is basing this on the fact that Rajvansh is a good family, Kunal is rich and handsome looking. She also thinks that he is a good guy. Apart from general knowledge on Kunal, she doesn't really know who he is nor what kind of girl would compatible for him. 

Kuhu in her place thinks that she loves him because he is "cool" and handsome. Her assumption of him being "cool" comes from her seeing him driving that red sports car. But from what I have seen of Kunal so far, he seems more like a BMW/Benz 4 door sedan car guy. Someone who thinks safety first rather than the speed and thrill of a sports car. I feel the reason he drove that red car was because he knows how much Abir loves that car. That was the reason he so happily and willingly handed the steering wheel to Abir in the first episode. 

Kuhu in her place is very immature and just goes by what she sees in front of her. She doesn't really think through anything. Here too she is jumping to conclusions. She is meeting Kunal in such a condition where he is not himself. 

Both Meenakshi and Abir think that Kunal marrying is the right solution for his heartache. Neither one is actually talking to him and asking him what he wants. Both of them just assume of what can make Kunal happy and they are taking that path to make him happy. My guess is neither of the options is right for Kunal at this time.

Right now the whole talk of marriage is happening because of parents rather than the guy and girl themselves. Also in one of the interview, Rhea said that she will be the "choti bahu" of the Rajvansh family. She cannot be choti bahu if Kunal is paired with Kuhu or their relationship happens. At the same time, I don't know the future story, but know only the initial story. It will be Abir and Mishti who will come together. They first have to become the couple as per the concept of the show. With their relationship solidifying, all other relationships will evolve and the makers may then want to bring Kunal and Kuhu together. 

I agree and i agree with everything.
We are basically talking about the same thing , I said/meant that " rishtey " includes Kunal's backstoryas well because the makers have been hinting at his ex and his heartbreak for quite some time which means it will addressed at some point of the show, 

@bold Did she really say that ? Was it by mistake or intentional ?
Because I have a feeling that Meenakshi might get impressed by mishti and would try to arrange kunal-mishti marriage instead. 

And about bringing kunal kuhu together , I am still hell bent on seeing his ex back instead.
Kunal Kuhu's supposed story should just serve as a backdrop for Abeer Mishti , followed by which it should end then & there. 
Shaavi thumbnail

I agree and i agree with everything.
We are basically talking about the same thing , I said/meant that " rishtey " includes Kunal's backstoryas well because the makers have been hinting at his ex and his heartbreak for quite some time which means it will addressed at some point of the show, 

@bold Did she really say that ? Was it by mistake or intentional ?
Because I have a feeling that Meenakshi might get impressed by mishti and would try to arrange kunal-mishti marriage instead. 

And about bringing kunal kuhu together , I am still hell bent on seeing his ex back instead.
Kunal Kuhu's supposed story should just serve as a backdrop for Abeer Mishti , followed by which it should end then & there. 

@blue. When the news came of Shaheer accepting this project, I started both watching and reading the interviews available. She did say that in one of her interviews and it was not a mistake. ðŸ˜ƒ

Meenakshi wants a girl who doesn't have a complicated life. In one of the episode, she says that she had rejected that other girl for Kunal because her family was complicated and she had too many disruptions in her life. She wants Kunal not to face any problem, any down, any sadness, dissatisfaction, in short nothing negative in life. She wants a girl who will be ideal for him and will make him ONLY HAPPY. That she will care for him more than herself. 

Mishti is not the ideal girl for Kunal from Meenakshi's perspective. Especially since she has a father like Naman. Meenakshi also is doubtful of both Kuhu and Mishti because of Ketki. She will definitely oppose Mishti for both Kunal and Abir.